What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

If these ISIS guys are game for beheading people and killing women and children then I guess this sex-jihad will be just a small blip for them

there isn't anything like this ... you are the one who supporting these thugs not us and by logic you are the one who should show us evidence ....

I haven't , but these thugs are doing these things in the name of Islam and refere to your Muffti ...

a question :

Why those Muffti never denied these news !? if they are against it , they can just deny it in front of cameras !? is this hard thing to do !?

maybe they give this fatwa ( can we call it Fatwa !? ) in secret meeting with their followers !?

Clown. Which support? Then stop spreading such nonsense if you agree that it does not exist.

Which Mufti? Nobody among Sunni scholars have supported such a thing as it does not exist. ISIS and similar groups have already been condemned long ago and banned.

As I said provide us a video or a recording or just keep quite.

Maybe you need to see a doctor or attend a Husseiniya to regain your senses.

Exposed once again. Of course I never expected any of you Shias or Iranians here to be able to counter my post simply because what I wrote is correct.

Keep spreading false rumors that defame Islam and Muslims. Another reason to keep a distance from your likes.

Last edited:
Whats new in this, Some one gave 9 year daughter to a person who formed a new religion..

Indians use to give there daughter to temple (dev-dasis)

Greeks gave there daughter to temple

and so on...

The basic idea is "In the absence of religion Good ppl will do good thing, bad ppl will do bad thing.

In presence of religion good ppl do Bad thing."

What a in-deepth article full of factual proofs. 20 sentences long. By some Joshua Keating on some barely known site. What has this to do with anything in this thread?

You yourself are from a country that is isolated, sanctioned and condemned as the main terror sponsor in the world. Your government is an active sponsor of terrorism. Hence the isolation.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's not the case with KSA.

You are moreover sponsoring the genocide of Al-Asshead and the daily barrel bombings directly. Financially, politically, by sending people to Syria from the regime and by supporting dozens of Shia militias in Syria and those in Iraq who are being sent to Syria etc. Aside from HizbAlShaitan, Shabiha etc.

On the other hand KSA only supports FSA, the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces led by our friend and ally Ahmad Jarba etc. and the Islamic Front.

BBC News - Profile: Ahmad Jarba, Syrian opposition leader

I can also find 1 article. In fact hundreds:

Iran walks a sectarian tightrope as it intervenes in Iraq | Public Radio International

Poll: Sectarianism, Syria Drive Negative Image of Iran - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Last edited:
you do relaize the Islam discouraged slavery and now finally it is banned in the world, and everyone still practicing it, and justifying it with Islam will be treated as an idiot?

Slavery was banned in Iran long before Islam.

Muslims themselves took enemies as slaves..Are you high?

BBC - Religions - Islam: Slavery in Islam

Read, read, read first. Is everyone so alien to the notion of reading shit before posting on this forum?

Everyone know KSA is behind ISIS like many jihadi groups in Syria and Iraq

Before spending your time to criticize other, try to criticize your own country
to be the major sponsor of terrorism in the world

Should i remind you the nationality of the guy who assassinated innocent US people in 2001?

----------------------

keeping in the thread and forgetting your sick hatred towards Shias
i don't believe in the story of this topic. It has been already fabricated story in Syria .

Last edited:
it is simply funny the way slavery is never discussed in Muslim history, i mean there's the common line 'Islam discouraged slavery and now finally it is banned in the world'...

Lets face it

Ottoman ruler Orhan took advantage of a loophole in the Muslim law of ghanimat. The law allowed the sultan to take one-fifth of the booty his soldiers collected in battle. While booty usually meant material things, the sultan considered human captives part of the spoils. The sultan made an elite corps of slave-soldiers out of these captives; they'd later become known as the Janissaries.

whole Ottoman economy was based on slavery. Ottamans were in business of slave trading until1908

You shoo... pest. No. You said Islam banned Slavery, which is a total bullshit.
i didnt say that, i said ISLAM DISCOURAGED SLAVERY, dont try to show Iran in good light in every shit you do

it is simply funny the way slavery is never discussed in Muslim history, i mean there's the common line 'Islam discouraged slavery and now finally it is banned in the world'...

Lets face it

whole Ottoman economy was based on slavery. Ottamans were in business of slave trading until1908
can you explain to me if Islam had just banned slavery out right, where would all the slaves have gone? where would they get something to eat or wear? thats why Islam encouraged to free slaves slowly while giving them sufficient amount of food or money

i didnt say that, i said ISLAM DISCOURAGED SLAVERY, dont try to show Iran in good light in every shit you do

We are good, we would have been excellent if not because of this infested ideology. Now, go be a good boy and blow yourself up.

@Hussein

:lol:

Iran is the main terrorism sponsor and the whole world knows it. You are basically ruled by terrorists. Forgot that? Hence why you are sanctioned, isolated and your regime is condemned.

15 people are irrelevant here. For the past 35 years Iranians have been involved in much more terrorism. Is there any terrorism group out there that the Iranian regime has neither not supported or hosted?

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's not the case with KSA.

You are moreover sponsoring the genocide of Al-Asshead and the daily barrel bombings directly. Financially, politically, by sending people to Syria from the regime and by supporting dozens of Shia militias in Syria and those in Iraq who are being sent to Syria etc. Aside from HizbAlShaitan, Shabiha etc.

On the other hand KSA only supports FSA, the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces led by our friend and ally Ahmad Jarba etc. and the Islamic Front.

BBC News - Profile: Ahmad Jarba, Syrian opposition leader

Regarding donations from private citizens (which can be counted in a few hundred people at most and have nothing to do with the government or KSA as a country)

Less than 5% of ISIS's money comes from overseas donations.

BBC News - Saudi Arabia: Sandwiched by jihadists in Iraq and Yemen

Last edited:
We are good, we would have been excellent if not because of this infested ideology. Now, go be a good boy and blow yourself up.
well your country is the one hanging alot of ppl every year, and dressing up women as ninjas, might i say your country's history shows child combatants who were given plastic keys and told that they were keys to paradise, pity

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz @T-Faz @test @blain2 @Oscar @Chak Bamu

Can we please have just 1 thread with this disgusting news...instead of it popping up in different threads:

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

Which shit hole gave the fatwah for sex jihad? Where the hell is it written such shit is allowed?

Besides the nonsense ISIS has been doing, this is clear proof that they have nothing to do with Islam. The only thing they have done so far is malign Islam and nothing else.
Double triple that!

Back
Top Bottom