What's new

ISIS announce laws to impose gold Jizya (tax) on Christians in Provincial Capital

Bring it on, we'll be glad for a civil war in this nation. :lol:

This isn't that bad, Muslims don't have much religious activity outside of mosques and schools, Christians are exempted military service and from other taxes. Muslims end up paying more taxes because they have to take a portion of their income tax it's known as 'Zakaat'. Regarding the cultural aspect, Christians are already assimilated into their culture and wearing scarves is common amongst some Arabic Christians.

Re read my question.

You presently live in a Christian country....no?

How about they start imposing jizzya on you...for your protection from them (your price to stay alive)? :lol:

It's yearly though or even just one time, I'm not sure. But, IRS here makes is pay 36% income tax. :(

Dude those taxes are on your INCOME . They are mot making you sell your kidney to pay "Taxes" in gold . Nor they are asking for tax from just you as you are muslim . They are taxing everyone based on Income level not religion .

Cut out their hearts and eat it isis dogs . You want 17 gms of gold ( thats like 800-1200 USD) from people who have nothing to eat .

Woah . so its justified against pagans not Christians . How very 21st century of you .

Where did I say that, don't assume when you assume you make an *** out of u and me. :lol:

I was answering his query is all.

Oh well...I was being sarcastic there - but whatever.

How do you think the non Muslims should return this favor in non Muslim countries?

Baksh do yaar I already pay so many taxes. :lol:

I thought my nigga was supporting this :D .

Nah its a medieval concept and ISIS are a bunch of dogs, where are these people supposed to find Gold anyway? Back in the day everyone had gold as that was the currency but today especially in the middle of a war zone? :confused:

@Hazzy997

Your contradicting yourself often, see what you posted today : Civil Conflict in Syria: News & Discussions - Thread 3 | Page 68

LOL, you think calling me am kid is some kind of insult? You so called 'Syrian citizen', Saudi Arabia barely arms any of the rebels they have very light arms as seen in most of the combat footage. This has nothing to do with ignoring facts or hatred or Al Qaeda. Most people from Al Qaeda are CIA agents there to screw up both sides and recently the opposition. They don't make the majority of the rebels. If I went into details about this it will be a lot worse for you. Keep in mind I can speak Arabic and getting videos of abuse by the regime is right at my fingertips.

You have yet to pay a tax singling you out for your religious identity...

Hey how much we talking about in terms of percentage if its lower than all the taxes I am currently paying I will trade happily lolsz. :lol:

Baksh do yaar I already pay so many taxes. :lol:

That tax actually goes into getting one the opportunity to live a wholesome life.

I doubt, anyone would be envious of the conditions of those Christians living under the ISIS - tax or no tax.

That tax actually goes into getting one the opportunity to live a wholesome life.

I doubt, anyone would be envious of the conditions of those Christians living under the ISIS - tax or no tax.

ISIS is retarded first they maul and loot the poor Christians now they wanna talk about protecting them. I seen some gruesome pics of what they did to Christians.

ISIL needs money to buy arms off the black market. Once gold payed, Christian heads on the chopping block. :o:

Syria has some 3 million Christians with the recent Christian immigrants coming from Iraq since the Shia Islamist government took power in Iraq, no way ISIL can win against Christians. :yes4:

Last edited:
Bring it on, we'll be glad for a civil war in this nation. :lol:

This isn't that bad, Muslims don't have much religious activity outside of mosques and schools, Christians are exempted military service and from other taxes. Muslims end up paying more taxes because they have to take a portion of their income tax it's known as 'Zakaat'. Regarding the cultural aspect, Christians are already assimilated into their culture and wearing scarves is common amongst some Arabic Christians.

:lol:. Did you know there are less than 1% muslims in the US? Besides , a couple of 6'5 feet Nigga OGs from Detroit armed with glocks can easily take out your entire extended family and every Palestinian in your neighborhood without as much as blinking an eye . Also,these guys really love to go to prison , they would hardly care , especially when its a "civil war" :lol:. If you were joking , my apologies , if you were not , you are an idiot.

Oh well...I was being sarcastic there - but whatever.

How do you think the non Muslims should return this favor in non Muslim countries?

By implementing laws like France and Switzerland. :lol: . Want to follow your beliefs and wear Burkha - Boom , 400 Euro tax right there

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom