What's new

ISI spying in USA

Believe me.. you are going that path, and quickly, i may add...

Besides, If it was isolated US only, you might have felt the pain back attacking Iraq and Afghanistan.. you got saved by 'allied' forces..

Go do the maths... for analysis, try looking for reasons behind Russia's destruction..

Politically isolationist is 100% different than isolationism with regards to trade and economy. We'll continue normal trade relationships.

No more World Police. If people want to invade and kill each other, go for it. No more aid, of any sort, including humanitarian, medical, economic assistance. We drop of thousands of tons of food and medical supplies to nations faced with disasters, and get kicked in the nuts for our efforts.

At the same time, if you kill us, the response will be violent and overwhelming... and of short duration. There's no bonus "rebuilding" stage afterwards. No Marshall plan, no USAID, no AIDS drugs, no economic assistance.

We'll be like a big Switzerland.

hope your joking about retaliation n all ... at least for the sake of your country ....all these years USA has managed to keep home as far away from war ..if as you say .. ISI will take war(covert) to US shores .....good luck with that man ..your gonna need more bomb shelters than duha....BIG ones ..:agree:
counter intelligence in USA by ISI ..this gonna get intresting ...:sniper::sniper:

Look who's talkin.. anyways, isn't it amazing to see that Intelligence agencies of Pakistan have sidelined India as it doesn't even exist? :P.. getting in deep waters is always difficult.. people who stay at shores don't know the 'fun' of it...

There was a time when we use to listen USSR-USA counter intelligence stories.. now its USA-Pakistan... hmmmm time is changing for sure :P..

As they say.. what doesn't kills you, makes you strong... and everyone knows pretty well.. we Pakistanis don't die easily.. so look out for the stronger existence of Pakistan in the future...

Jalti pay thora tail daaloon :))

Politically isolationist is 100% different than isolationism with regards to trade and economy. We'll continue normal trade relationships.

No more World Police. If people want to invade and kill each other, go for it. No more aid, of any sort, including humanitarian, medical, economic assistance. We drop of thousands of tons of food and medical supplies to nations faced with disasters, and get kicked in the nuts for our efforts.

At the same time, if you kill us, the response will be violent and overwhelming... and of short duration. There's no bonus "rebuilding" stage afterwards. No Marshall plan, no USAID, no AIDS drugs, no economic assistance.

We'll be like a big Switzerland.

Do i need to look at your view critically? or are you capable of doing it by yourself?.. Switzerland exist on the map of the world but only 'exists'.. thats not what your top brass want USA to be.. so stop living in dream world...

And guess what?.. the whole world would celebrate if this decision is made by USA, we'd have the day declared as 'peace day' all over the world...

And guess what?.. the whole world would celebrate if this decision is made by USA, we'd have the day declared as 'peace day' all over the world...

I'll celebrate it too. More and more people want it this way. If everyone wants the U.S. to pack up and take our influence home, we're also going to take home the aid and other goodies.

And I know Pakistan wants that too. We'll all be happy.

There are politer ways to ask someone else to be your teacher. At your level, with your questions and attitude, I encourage you to seek answers yourself with a critical yet open mind. That's the way to escape self-deception and prejudice.

Again.. funny! :P

Anyways, your response explain that you are all talk.. you don't have any guts to look on 'factual realities' as you claim..

And NO, i don't need you to teach me anything, i'm already well-versed in USA related issues... you heard about Pakistan, maybe a decade ago, i know what game USA has been playing with us Pakistanis for last 40 odd years...

Cheers!

I'll celebrate it too. More and more people want it this way. If everyone wants the U.S. to pack up and take our influence home, we're also going to take home the aid and other goodies.

And I know Pakistan wants that too. We'll all be happy.

Good for you.. now explain it to Uncle Sam and the bunch of lunatics...

You are right on the dot when you say that 'Pakistanis' don't want US aid... You can't be more true...

So if you intended it to be a threat, you failed! but if you said it as a fact, then congrats, you are the first American who understood Pakistanis..

Cheers!

And what proof do you have of that?

So your earlier questions were merely a deceit. Why should your words be respected, exactly?

i don't intend my next question to be insulting in any way, shape or form... but please let me know... are you older than 13?

If so, then you should know what my post was all about..

I don't want to take the thread OT.. but i would suggest that write down factual realities and then draw down the facts and realities of all those events i mentioned.. you'll know what i meant.. and where you American government stands..

Good for you.. now explain it to Uncle Sam and the bunch of lunatics...

You are right on the dot when you say that 'Pakistanis' don't want US aid... You can't be more true...

So if you intended it to be a threat, you failed! but if you said it as a fact, then congrats, you are the first American who understood Pakistanis..

Cheers!

We both want the same thing, then. Why the snide sarcasm?

No, it was not a threat. Most Americans feel that the billions we send overseas is needed at home.

At the same time, I want the U.S. military to be capable and effective. The military is not a police force, not an organization of reconstruction, they are an engine of DEstruction, to be used when absolutely necessary. No nation-building.

No, it was not a threat. Most Americans feel that the billions we send overseas is needed at home.

At the same time, I want the U.S. military to be capable and effective. The military is not a police force, not an organization of reconstruction, they are an engine of DEstruction, to be used when absolutely necessary. No nation-building.

I don't know why.. but it seems that you represent the 0.01% of Americans who see themselves as humans :)..

So yeah, we are talking the same thing.. but excuse my french when i say... i don't trust when an American talks about humanity or anything to do with it.. long list of backstabbing... count the constructive works of America as a nation and then count the destructive.. you'll get the picture..

Cheers!

Unfortunately.. that has not exactly worked out that well.. has it?
And a lot of that has to do with the failure of the US to have its allies convinced that it is there for good. Its failure to detach itself from the Israel mania existent in its usual target audience. Solomon posting pictures of US military personnel risking their lives and working hard to provide aid and support to people or articles by other pro-US members do little to convince people when their lives are still unchanged despite billions upon billions of US taxpayers money. When they are still killed by suicide bombers and their relatives hear Mullen asking people to do MORE. The much touted democracy has done nothing for us..
The target audience has been fed aid.. nothing more.. there wasnt a change in the system..
So as far as the target audience is concerned.. they see American AID as useless, they dont see how the part of it that gets past the kick backs and the commissions is keeping the economy alive here.
because it is not tangible to them.. Had the US come here, and opened a line outside the US embassy handing out 10000 dollars to every Pakistani it may have had a different impact. Although chances are it would have had Pakistani's queuing up for more the next day.

There was a brilliant initiative by USAID to get people set up entrepreneurship in KP.. some of it worked, but as the usual story goes.. most of the resources used for it ended up with corrupt officials.
Ive heard some Pakistani's say they would rather have China takeover.. to fix the system.. kill a million or so... since they themselves are unable to decide what to do.. or who to follow. Everyone who they have followed has led them to a pit.
To them. all the US is doing is feeding the ones they know as corrupt.. and they see the US critiquing their military which they adore.
So truly.. addressing the American taxpayer..
I would say your money is being wasted.. you are better off burning that paper than sending it to the IRS where it eventually ends up in swiss bank accounts. The Pak military is itself unsure how to deal with the situation.. its leadership has its hands full trying to tackle covert actions from you, India.. the Taliban, They have to keep their image at home and abroad. They cannot be bothered with .. NOR should they be bothered with changing anything.
They are a part of the nation.. and will change only with the nation.
Its a dead end here.. wrongs that cannot be undone.
Pakistan is a proverbial bottomless pit, and like Afghanistan.. needs to be left alone.

US Aid... needs to sent back to the US to get the economy back on track.
US troops need to be bought home, only to be used at a moments notice to protect the US whilst maintaining minimal presence at its interests abroad.

As far as the CIA-ISI relationship is concerned.. they are espionage agencies..
If they did anything less than that, they ought to be disbanded.
The Israeli's are claimed to be the US's inseparable allies, yet they too have been caught spying now and then on the US.
But watching one's interest is necessary in this trustless world.

Once again, I would urge all to cool down the rhetoric and let the situation play out. There are many, many layers of complexities on both sides, and taking simplistic positions such as "tit for tat" and others will not achieve anything.

To me, developments like these are merely the expression of two sides learning to adjust their positions about each other, and hence, cause for hope.

Why dont you plan a future in politics/government of Pakistan. People like you are needed in this subcontinent.. :)

Why dont you plan a future in politics/government of Pakistan. People like you are needed in this subcontinent.. :)

Thank you for the kind words, but I have my plate full with what I am doing now. :)

I left only when I realized I was not needed by my land of birth, may be things have changed now after all these years. :)

Due to advent of Internet, print media is facing serve shortages of advertisement revenues and reader base. Thats why many have shifted their editior office to public toilets for saving on office space rents.

Once again, I would urge all to cool down the rhetoric and let the situation play out. There are many, many layers of complexities on both sides, and taking simplistic positions such as "tit for tat" and others will not achieve anything.

To me, developments like these are merely the expression of two sides learning to adjust their positions about each other, and hence, cause for hope.

There is no hope from US cuz it is well known Back-stabber..........:woot:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom