Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Guys...

I have been working on the wikipedia's article on the ISI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence

I was wondering if you guys had some pictures on the ISI. Like former directors, maps of countries which Pakistan's ISI has good relations with, pictures of equipment that ISI uses, and the picture of the HQ of ISI in Rawilpindi.

thankx:pakistan:

I have read your article and the articles are really interesting!

Mercenary, I am the editor Zaindy87 on Wikipedia. We really need to improve Pakistani military articles and remove the Indian bias from the war articles. Unfortunately, at the moment I am busy with college and it dosen't look like I will have enough time to devote to editing frequently. I urge anyone here who is knowledgeable about the military or its history sign up and start editing.

ISI is a secret agencie how do you accept them to show them selves openly to every one.

Regards
Wilco

ISI is a secret agencie how do you accept them to show them selves openly to every one.

Regards
Wilco

Exactly Bro. you never know person besides you having a cup of tea on Pathan's chabri is an ISI agent:azn:

Anyways, I am proud of them, and Proud of Pakistan Army .

Long Live Pervez Musharraf :smitten:

For obvious reasons, you will never see pictures of ISI officers or agents. You only know somebody is with the ISI if you happened to know them from before the ISI days in the Armed Forces. Within the armed forces, if your friend moves over to the ISI, you typically do not ask him anything about the job and he does not disclose anything either. You meet and talk about stuff and that is it.

ISI though is an Intelligence agency, My father serving in Army, but he never ever discussed his official matters with anyone, he is not with any agency but that's the criteria of Armed forces, i remember a picture in my father's office wall showing an army personnel talking on phone with caption "Phone par guftugo mehfooz nahin", and another one showing an army personnel burning papers, and with caption "Pura Jalaen".

Army is a sensitive organisation and 1st oath is secrecy, loyal to Army, noone will disclose a single thing with anyone in Army.

ISI is joinged by army memebrs for only two years, i guess no civilian is allowed and thats make it better than RAW, which has been more politicised and is volatile for double agents working for ISI

my bro-in-law did basic ISI course.... he showed me some ISI pictures and they look just about any ordinary chaprasy, jamadar, baba g, kubaray wallah, chursy, bagger etc... thats their cover..

First of all I would like to Thank solid snake & Mercenary for their Efforts on Wikipedia to Make Pakistani Military Related Articles Better and Free From Indian Bias.

As Far as ISI Pics and Information is concerned its Hard to Find, No one even know what is there Monogram or Motto.

my bro-in-law did basic ISI course.... he showed me some ISI pictures and they look just about any ordinary chaprasy, jamadar, baba g, kubaray wallah, chursy, bagger etc... thats their cover..

:lol::lol::lol:\

I LOveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ISI:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom