What's new

ISI mole leaked info on 2 other exercises too

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
50401467.cms
TNNIAF employee Ranjith KK (centre), who allegedly shared secret documents with ISI agents, being produced at the Patiala House court in Delhi on Tuesday. (TOI Photo)

NEW DELHI: The arrest of airman Ranjith K K has opened a can of worms for the police with the IAF employee revealing that not only had be given out details of Operation Indra Dhanush held in the UK but also classified information regarding Operation Live Wire on October 28, and another exercise, Operation Indra, to the 'honey-trap' going by the name of McNaught Damini. The latter information had compromised the movement of aircraft in the military exercises, he told sleuths.

Thursday's revelations have left the IAF brass alarmed, sources said. Military intelligence sources too confirmed Ranjith had shared the identity details and the photograph of the IAF officer who was assigned to be the commander of operation Indra Dhanush.

Incidentally, this officer, a group captain, was also the commander of TAC-DE (tactical and combat deployment establishment) Gwalior, an information Ranjith shared with the undercover agent. When contacted, joint commissioner (crime) Ravindra Yadav said, "Probe details can't be shared at this stage."

However, sources said these developments were recorded in Ranjith's confessional statement and will be shared with the court when he is produced next.

Ranjith also gave more details of his "love story" with McNaught, a terror operative moonlighting on Facebook with a fictitious identity and honey-trapping security personnel.

Ranjith said while their initial chats were limited to Facebook, Damini began pressing him to get on to Whatsapp and Skype. He was so fixated on her that he saved money and bought a new android phone for Rs 21,000 in January 2013 to be able to be in touch with her 24X7. He said he called her "jaanu" in chats and was called the same by the woman. He even discussed his family problems with her, Ranjit claimed.

TOI had first reported on Thursday that the cops had narrowed down their search of the woman, McNaught, to a terror outfit from J&K, which is headquarters in Muzaffarabad in Azad Kashmir. She is a part of a woman-only squad formed by the ISI.

"These women lay 'virtual honeytraps' and lure security personnel into divulging state secrets. The ISI is learnt to be organizing their training, and in developing social media workshops for this squad. The women are also taught about the art of soliciting personnel by praising their country and their heroic deeds apart from indulging in seductive chats," an intelligence source told TOI.

ISI mole leaked info on 2 other exercises too - Times of India

Wah ISI wah!!
Maan Gaye!

LMAO ROFL

This is a Successful Counter Espionage. Period.

Did you know Who is our NSA ? and What he DID is Pakistan ( decades ago .. ) ?
The Fact is RAW is infiltrated your nation so deeply that they are now too good to be even caught ! And Trust me this Far Far more Dangerous Situation.

Mars Mission k Jawab n NASR wali mentality is really Suicidal !

Baki.. Lage raho...

The Fact is RAW is infiltrated your nation so deeply that they are now too good to be even caught ! And Trust me this Far Far more Dangerous Situation.

Baki.. Lage raho...
Counter Espionage !!!! Funny because the frequency of arrests have made it more clear that those getting arrested are not ISI agents.

Counter Espionage !!!! Funny because the frequency of arrests have made it more clear that those getting arrested are not ISI agents.

Well, The Man who leaked info of Nukes in 1940s was not a KGB either.
so What ? Venona Intercepts were Purely Counter Espionage..

Baki.. Lage raho...

Looks like you didnt read whole story of ur NSA, while sitting at dharga in lahore an ISI operative whispered in his ear to be careful about his fake beard next time , it was then ur great NSA realized that he was being tailed all this time without being known. Thanks to him we probably arrested so many ppl in his network, this is real counter espionage my friend !!!

Baki.. Lage raho...

hahaha Counter Espionage. How many ISI agents have been caught? From what i can see you just caught an Indian who was so stupid that he leaked classified information to someone he was talking on facebook. The fact you are so butt hurt means ISI is getting under your skin.

Good and bad news for us. Good that he was passing us information, bad that he was caught.

For the record, RAW has spies in our agencies as well. SPD & NESCOMM have been a favorite of theirs for a long time.

don't worry these things happen in both countries, "koi na koi gaddar toh mil hi jata hai jo paise ke liye apna imaan bech de":mad:

can any body tell me how many squadrons of fighter jets have been destroyed till now in Pathankot attack.

I am standing with families of those who gave lives.

can any body tell me how many squadrons of fighter jets have been destroyed till now in Pathankot attack.

I am standing with families of those who gave lives.
0 squadrons...........forget squadrons not even single bullet fired at any aircraft.

The guy caught looks happy, i don't know why.

Back
Top Bottom