What's new

ISI man on Delhi ‘suicide op’ is martyr on Pak Army’s website

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird, to say the least. Almost spooky. One wonders why would PA admit of sending suicide bombers to India. Another issue is that this gentleman is a uniformed soldier. Till now we had a different understanding of a suicide bomber.

Very very very weird.

Rejection of any claim is not appropriate for a "researcher".

Listing of the person mentioned here:-

http://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/modules/shuhadascorner/embed_shuhada_detail.aspx?id=5838

A screengrab in any case:-

isicopy.png

Data entry error i would say.

Engr soldier would never have any thing to do with ISI.
more importantly,

Bhimber is in AJK
GangaRam is in Lahore
Place of death is New Delhi.

He can't be operating in three locations at the same time !

so a data entry error.

more importantly,

Bhimber is in AJK
GangaRam is in Lahore

so a data entry error.

There is a Multi speciality hospital Ganga Ram in delhi

more importantly,

Actually, there are.

Bhimber is in AJK

That is district of belonging as in place of birth.

GangaRam is in Lahore

There's a big Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi too. He was a charitable man.

The "operation" is the thing that is bound to raise suspicion, say what you want. Let's expect an official explanation soon.

more importantly,

Bhimber is in AJK
GangaRam is in Lahore

so a data entry error.
Well communication engineers from signal corp do get appointed into intellegence for gather sigint.if im not wrong.

There is big ganga ram hospital in delhi too. mentioned in post above yours.

By the way their was one suicide attack on a bus with ISI officers on 24 November 2007.

Strange... :rolleyes:

By the way their was one suicide attack on a bus with ISI officers on 24 November 2007.

Strange... :rolleyes:

There is a Havaldar Muhammad Aslam of Baloch Regiment deputed to Directorate General, ISI who is listed as a martyr on the shuhada database for that attack, although there were far more casualties in that tragic event.

Okay Folks- I have found the Indian express newspaper dated 16-nov-2007 and 17-nov-2007 (date of the alleged attack).

Its surprising that there is no such news of a suicide attack or an ISI agent dead in Gangaram hospital.

Indianexpress.com

Indianexpress.com

Weird thing...Looks like some data entry operator went nuts ..
Listing Suicide ops on army site is a first ...

if he was indeed captured by Indian police or even if they had find out his identity after natural death, media would have really flamed this news ....

Something is not right here ...

Its very weird... You don't acknowledge such operations even if successful... Since no suicide bombing happened, we have to assume it was unsuccessful.

Its very weird... You don't acknowledge such operations even if successful... Since no suicide bombing happened, we have to assume it was unsuccessful.

If there was no such act happened in New Dehli during that period as i have proved in my links previously the person if he was there should not have died !

Lets say if the operation if ever was carried out was unsuccessful and he was taken to hospital even then the Indian media would have investigated a Pakistani man dead in an Indian hospital trying to blow some stuff up !

But there is not mentioning of such a thing even in the Indian Media - so what does that mean ?

In my assumption it can be a data entry error.

this kind of mistakes happens ..even Indian Navy or some other Indian organisation print Pakistani General's photo in their advertisement... fire that data entry operator ASAP ...

yeh andar ki baat hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom