What's new

'ISI, Dawood Ibrahim plotting to incite communal riots in India, kill Hindu leaders'

But the Indians have been accusing us of these activities for years. And our ISI do not go on vacations. So obviously these would be just part of the ongoing activities that will take place somewhere in India. The sad part is that the Indians still have not released our agents(the pigeons caught flying from Pakistan). I just hope they survive the torture. All of us are praying for their release.

Koi civil war nahien pagan g, just nishana seedha ker rehy hien apkey liye takay apko koi kasht na ho.:triniti:
Hope for you sake that you finish India entirely. Otherwise there will be no Pakistani left to complain. This India is a very different one from that of 1947. Or even 71. You will have to finish everyone of us. Even enslaving our women would be a bad idea mate - the bagal mein churi is a real threat.

Otherwise, I can assure you your total annihilation.

Hope for you sake that you finish India entirely. Otherwise there will be no Pakistani left to complain. This India is a very different one from that of 1947. Or even 71. You will have to finish everyone of us. Even enslaving our women would be a bad idea mate - the bagal mein churi is a real threat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Putar baniya da tey dhamki jhataan di chal oye...maraan gey ghat tey ghaseetaan gey ziyada tey phaad k tyre galay vich paa diyaan gey...:omghaha:

I know that is your desire. This desire of yours is a strength for us.
Mumbai ka badla, 93 k blast pata nahien kiya kiya....desire strength, offering body parts to deities even proud of that oo bhai ja jakey kisi mental asylum mien barti kara apnay app nou.
Boht trolling ho ghi ab bas kr jakey T.V dekh.

Mumbai ka badla, 93 k blast pata nahien kiya kiya....desire strength, offering body parts to deities even proud of that oo bhai ja jakey kisi mental asylum mien barti kara apnay app nou.
Boht trolling ho ghi ab bas kr jakey T.V dekh.
In 93, Pakistan had a reputation and India had one.
Now ...

If you are not able to see that, good for us. :tup:

We know where to cry well, Hindus that we are. You can brandish your swords with bravery. May salvage the reputation of your nation. :)

@las
Now ...

We know where to cry well, Hindus that we are. You can brandish your swords with bravery. May salvage the reputation of your nation. :)
:sleep:

Now ...

There is a reason u'll see never ending support for congress from their sides , these guys know their actions will have consequences today hence the extreme pain and lately growing fixation with India's problems . Mani shankar must have became a great personality for these members by now after his latest statement.

The ISI support must be only along the side if at all. I am sure the main planning and execution will be done by Indians planned here on Indian soil, funded by Indian money.
In any case, Dawood is himself Indian.

Same for all countries , but our main problem is majority of young muslims are becoming more and more radicalised hence the problem will be severe for us if its not already (behind the curtains) .

You should look at your maps. A whole half is missing.

Ouch. Right on spot.

Same for all countries , but our main problem is majority of young muslims are becoming more and more radicalised hence the problem will be severe for us if its not already (behind the curtains) .
We have this problem. There is only one solution. Up to us when we decide to shed the blood to clean the blood.

Lol threatening on PDF. Grow up kid. Go kill some Indian muslim on eating beef. That works. Threatening us won't work like always. :)

Lol threatening on PDF. Grow up kid. Go kill some Indian muslim on eating beef. That works. Threatening us won't work like always. :)
What threat? Are you insane?

It was a friendly advice for your benefit. Read what I wrote. It was for your benefit. Learn to take them.

What threat? Are you insane?

It was a friendly advice for your benefit. Read what I wrote. It was for your benefit. Learn to take them.

When in past 67 years has Pakistan listened to India or Indian' advice? :lol:

We do what we want to do. After losing thousands of soldiers to us you should know this fact at least. :D

When in past 67 years has Pakistan listened to India or Indian' advice? :lol:

We do what we want to do. After losing thousands of soldiers to us you should know this fact at least. :D
:tup:

"Hate India. Love Humanity."

Back
Top Bottom