What's new

ISI created IJI against Benazir Bhutto

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former interior secretary Roedad Khan said that ISI created IJI because Benazir government had become a security risk as it wanted to roll back Pakistan’s nuclear programme.

He revealed that the ISI under guidance from Gen (retd) Hameed Gul created IJI to get rid of Benazir government.

He said that the US was surprised at completion of nuclear programme during Ziaul Haq tenure.

He further revealed the US and Gen (retd) Aslam Beg were involved in Bahawalpur C130 crash in which former Army Chief and President Ziaul Haq was killed. He said that US believed that they would have no role in Afghanistan if Gen Zia remained in power so they decided to remove this hurdle and Aslem Beg was also involved in this conspiracy.

Answering another question, Roedad Khan said that establishment is afraid of Nawaz Sharif.

Replying to another question, he said that judiciary is not a week institution and Pakistan Army will implement the verdicts issued by judiciary.

That was then and this is now:

1672165563515.png

That was then and this is now:

View attachment 907946
this is really really hard for me to believe.

I am a witness to noonies leakies + estab-lash-mant and their war against this woman.

Now shedding crocodile tears for the woman they hurt.

Not to forget ppp is the otherside of the same coin as noon leak. both corrupt to the core and played their part in destroying Pakistan.

دوبوں آل شریف آل بھٹو ہے تباہی نکلے ملک کے لیے

Zardari was and is enough to destroy PPP. No one had to do anything against PPP after BB shaheed was martyred.

Former interior secretary Roedad Khan said that ISI created IJI because Benazir government had become a security risk as it wanted to roll back Pakistans nuclear programme.

He revealed that the ISI under guidance from Gen (retd) Hameed Gul created IJI to get rid of Benazir government.

He said that the US was surprised at completion of nuclear programme during Ziaul Haq tenure.

He further revealed the US and Gen (retd) Aslam Beg were involved in Bahawalpur C130 crash in which former Army Chief and President Ziaul Haq was killed. He said that US believed that they would have no role in Afghanistan if Gen Zia remained in power so they decided to remove this hurdle and Aslem Beg was also involved in this conspiracy.

Answering another question, Roedad Khan said that establishment is afraid of Nawaz Sharif.

Replying to another question, he said that judiciary is not a week institution and Pakistan Army will implement the verdicts issued by judiciary.

I will go one step further, the kind of difficulties benazir faced is the exact same script used against IK too. leaking pictures and fake propaganda, fake doctored pictures and a huge media onslaught.

the same script is being used again BUT this time its flopped.

(source - BBC)
1672168087600.png
(source)
1672167098612.png

What made you edit the Hameed Gul part out from your original post?

You quoted a figure of 100mn dollars too.
I wrote 100mn Ruppees that too at present day's dollar rate
I edited out because I couldn't locate Hamid Gull's interview in which he said that
Once I locate that interview, I'll write it with more certainty

And actual amount is not important, what's important that Hamid Gul admitted to creating IJI as ISI chief, and that Nawaz Sharif received BIGGEST of the chunk from the bribe
And said that it was Army's decision to bring in a "BALANCE" against Benazir, and that president Ishaq Khan handed over the money to him that he distributed to multiple party heads, NS being the biggest recipient of bribe.

@ 3:05

Last edited:
this is really really hard for me to believe.

I am a witness to noonies leakies + estab-lash-mant and their war against this woman.

Now shedding crocodile tears for the woman they hurt.

Not to forget ppp is the otherside of the same coin as noon leak. both corrupt to the core and played their part in destroying Pakistan.
In the theory of Origin of Faiths, that is called Canonization. Former demons die and are reborn as saints. You probably also have St. Ayub, St. Yahya and St. Bhutto the Father. In future, you will get St. Nawaz and St. Imran, though some are already worshipping St. Imran.

In the theory of Origin of Faiths, that is called Canonization. Former demons die and are reborn as saints. You probably also have St. Ayub, St. Yahya and St. Bhutto the Father. In future, you will get St. Nawaz and St. Imran, though some are already worshipping St. Imran.
Well here is the thing the persons behind this theory have to be a individual of left leaning politics. As most people in the field of academic humanities are left leaning. So their saint most probably is St. Marx.

Back
Top Bottom