What's new

ISI chief on farewell visits

Had a good run. At least he tried to reform the structure a bit by adding/splitting wings, etc.

So following Pasha, Raheel and co. Is he going to fly to Australia, US, Saudi or UAE after retiring later?

I hope Gen sahb remains a PATRIOT and stays in Pakistan.

1637160347353.png

Director General Inter Services Intelligence (DG ISI), Lieutenant General Faiz Hameed, paid a farewell call on President Arif Alvi at Islamabad..

So following Pasha, Raheel and co. Is he going to fly to Australia, US, Saudi or UAE after retiring later?

After a retirement with a zero ability to contribute something to the nation. What difference does it makes if he stays inside pakistan or not.

I hope our Govt hire a better guy next who is proactive rather than reactive.

1637245191527.png

Outgoing Director General Inter Services Intelligence (DG ISI) Lieutenant General Faiz Hameed paid a farewell call on Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi...

Allah apko bhi green card de takay ap ye batein dusron se jalkar nahi karen.

Leaving Pakistan has got nothing to do with patriotism. Given the worsening moral situation in Pakistan, Unfortunately Good people find it better to leave the country than to get spoilt here.

DG ISI however, Mustn’t be allowed to leave Pakistan at all no matter what age. ISI is the top most intelligence org and shouldn’t be sold by person

He is not retiring from Army. He is leaving ISI and will head a core now
People for GOD sake he is not retiring. He will now heads Peshawer Core

After a retirement with a zero ability to contribute something to the nation. What difference does it makes if he stays inside pakistan or not.
Seriously, how old are you to ask such a question? Someone in his 60s who moves out of country has done a lot planning and preparation prior to that in his 40s and 50s, it is what we call a lagged indicator of priorities. Thanks.

Waiting for:
Faiz Hamid met SMQ but not the PM IK. This shows that IK and establishment are having a bare knuckle fight in a pit in PM house, new elections will be soon held with SMQ as care taker PM. According to chirya NS visited a a famous sherwani tailor in London.

Waiting for:
Faiz Hamid met SMQ but not the PM IK. This shows that IK and establishment are having a bare knuckle fight in a pit in PM house, new elections will be soon held with SMQ as care taker PM. According to chirya NS visited a a famous sherwani tailor in London.
He met Imran Khan later in the evening

Had a good run. At least he tried to reform the structure a bit by adding/splitting wings, etc.
Whatever he has added to capability is appreciated, adding / splitting is just cosmetics / mess.

He meet last night with PM, no fun fair, as he is transfer to other area of duties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom