What's new

ISI Behind Balochistan bombings | Hamid Mir

Man, this kids ( @pkuser2k12 ) just does not get it.

Kid, stop copying BS. And do not assume that you are an analyst. You do not know jack. You have a habit of starting troll threads about Pakistani journalists and you really do not understand half of what they say to begin with. I have been watching Hamid Mir since his interview by Bob Simpson on BBC in 2001/2002.

He says what he says based on facts. You can question his interpretation, but not the facts. Fact is that our ISI is indeed engrossed in plenty of shady stuff (disappearances, indirect support to sectarian groups, anti-democracy stuff). So better read and learn before criticizing.

Last edited by a moderator:
He needs a slap.
What kind of idiot would suggest such a thing? It doesn't help if we try and blame ISI.

He has freedom of expression, I don't think Blashphemy law apply for ISI as well.. If ISI feel offended they can sue Mr Mir.. If Mir is saying such brave truth, he might have proof with him...

May I know what are the ways to tackle this??

We are fighting a superpower, there is only one thing to our advantage and that is time. For the same reason we didn't seek head on confrontation. Our purpose is not to defeat them but to deny them victory in our region. You see when Soviets invaded Afghanistan, we had the pro soviet elements and communists prop up to scare the population that the soviets are coming. There were ones who even went to great lengths to appease the soviets so that when they finally take over, they would become the new power elite to serve Moscow. BLA was created by FSB and facilitated by KHAAD and Afghanistan's puppet regime run by Najibullah, to prepare ground for a Soviet landing in Balochistan....and to give them access to the sea. That is why BLA has no support today because people know their past and the fact that they are marxists which doesn't mix with a majority Muslim population,who have an ideological conflict with marxism.

Traitors exist in every society, one good example from our shared history is that of Mir Jaffir and Sadiq who contributed greatly to Tipu Sultan's final defeat. It is not important to just kill these people,but to expose them and make them useless. ISI has a bigger task than even playing with the Americans for its interests in Afghanistan and that is to protect our Nuclear assets which have been protected well so far. Everything else comes after that. In time, when the war ends and everything gets clouded in a mist of history, we will get these people and make an example out of them.....before then....we are buying time ...more time and preparing for a show down if the policy of containment doesn't yield desired results.

The BLA is alleged to have been sponsored by Pakistan’s archrival, India and its leaders have been provided asylum in Switzerland and UK.
:woot: :omghaha: After reading your baloney, I didn't bother to read your post any further! Just a waste of my precious time.

Dude! Everyone this side of the Suez has been asking for PROOF/EVIDENCE that India is helping the BLA. But sad to say, till the time of writing this post, Pakistan has yet to provide it! So, my friend, if you have any, please let us know. Otherwise keep your brainwashed opinions to yourself. :P

Thanks.

Hamid Mir should be fixed, pure and simple. Time for "Kambal Parade" Army style.
Why 'kambal parade'? Just bump him off! :lol:

Whether he is telling truth is difficult to know, but one thing is certain, he is brave. :cheers:

And what is common in both of them? Both are mard-e-momins.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We are fighting a superpower, there is only one thing to our advantage and that is time. For the same reason we didn't seek head on confrontation. Our purpose is not to defeat them but to deny them victory in our region. You see when Soviets invaded Afghanistan, we had the pro soviet elements and communists prop up to scare the population that the soviets are coming. There were ones who even went to great lengths to appease the soviets so that when they finally take over, they would become the new power elite to serve Moscow. BLA was created by FSB and facilitated by KHAAD and Afghanistan's puppet regime run by Najibullah, to prepare ground for a Soviet landing in Balochistan....and to give them access to the sea. That is why BLA has no support today because people know their past and the fact that they are marxists which doesn't mix with a majority Muslim population,who have an ideological conflict with marxism.

Traitors exist in every society, one good example from our shared history is that of Mir Jaffir and Sadiq who contributed greatly to Tipu Sultan's final defeat. It is not important to just kill these people,but to expose them and make them useless. ISI has a bigger task than even playing with the Americans for its interests in Afghanistan and that is to protect our Nuclear assets which have been protected well so far. Everything else comes after that. In time, when the war ends and everything gets clouded in a mist of history, we will get these people and make an example out of them.....before then....we are buying time ...more time and preparing for a show down if the policy of containment doesn't yield desired results.

Finally real face of ISI is exposed by Pakistani ....now entire Pakistan will be behind Hamid Mir...

Expect the unexpected. I'm sure ISI is also playing some sort of game (false flag etc etc), however, the fact remains that in Baluchistan it's mostly the Gulfees and India.

Expect the unexpected. I'm sure ISI is also playing some sort of game (false flag etc etc), however, the fact remains that in Baluchistan it's mostly the Gulfees and India.

How dare you! Our hands are clean! :angry: We're just teaching them how to make bhel puri like you're teaching the LeT fellows how to cook up nihari on the run!

Man, this kids ( @pkuser2k12 ) just does not get it.

Kid, stop copying BS. And do not assume that you are an analyst. You do not know jack. You have a habit of starting troll threads about Pakistani journalists and you really do not understand half of what they say to begin with. I have been watching Hamid Mir since his interview by Bob Simpson on BBC in 2001/2002.

He says what he says based on facts. You can question his interpretation, but not the facts. Fact is that our ISI is indeed engrossed in plenty of shady stuff (disappearances, indirect support to sectarian groups, anti-democracy stuff). So better read and learn before criticizing.
oo baba g har aik ko kid kid kehna chor doo

thek tu ho baba g

trolling pay trolling trolling pay trolling

janay doo aik tu Lahori dosra pmln supporter ab in say ziada trolling kon kar sakta hay

BLA and BRA supported by baloch sardars ,Karachi target killers,bhata khors and land grabbers supported by ppp,anp and ppp.recently pmln MPA Faisalabd zafar nagara let go of captured TTP terrorist from prison by pressuring SHO in Faisalabad and is under interrogation.This news was posted by me after which you started your bs replies to me.spare me your bssssssssss.

your bs covered post and stupid and needless replies makes your an idiot and nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
He has freedom of expression, I don't think Blashphemy law apply for ISI as well.. If ISI feel offended they can sue Mr Mir.. If Mir is saying such brave truth, he might have proof with him...

Right, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Why do you think he's still out and about even after this statement, if he didn't have the civil liberties, he'd be in ISI custody right now.

But it doesn't change the fact that he's a twat that needs a slap.

Back
Top Bottom