What's new

Ishaq Dar Claims forex reserves stand at $10b

When you begin to use Army planes (Gulfstreams) to fly family members for weddings you should know the Army culture is gone. When my dad used to have his PMA Re-Unions only access we had were net like jump seats on C130s if the C130 had space. We had to coordinate and that too was a bit frowned upon. And his course mate was the Chief.

Things have changed and people within the institutions are unwilling to acknowledge this, so I don't see a fix. The change will have to come over multiple chiefs if the institution decides that this is a must for their and the country's survival. The question which Chief is willing to make that selfless and uncelebrated sacrifice. I don't have an answer.

I also used to have the view that army was better among all. Now my view is completely the opposite.

I am pretty sure the Pak Deep State has access to tons of $s, whether they're gonna use it for the common folks is another matter.....
not this time mr ordo turk, not until masses come out in to the streets to either lynch imam khan, fat chor, showbaaz, deezal, sadr ghardari, daaku naani, ch. sarwar of scotland et.al or demand that they are hanged like it was done for bhutto

Last edited:
I am pretty sure the Pak Deep State has access to tons of $s, whether they're gonna use it for the common folks is another matter.....
How can they maintain a watertight lockbox so that money budgeted for say, frigates is not used for importing wheat for example? Is it a separate system to prevent intermingling of civilian and military monies right at the SBP?

1675050039602.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom