What's new

Is Time Running Out for Sisi?

Who you are you exactly to "mind" ?

Who are you to slander whoever you like?

and how did you link "Indians" and "Zionazis"? I suggest you to open hate thread and spew all your hatred there.

Show your hatred for Egyptian Brotherhood on an indian or zionazi forum.

Fact : Egypt is located at a very strategic location, Neither Iran, nor KSA (Or EU) wants trouble there and It's funny when you associate morals and values to Geopolitics. Egypt and SiSi are valuable assets. He will rule comfortably for a long long time.

The fact is most of you indians are no democrats, you're just dirty hypocrites who shamelessly claim that they are the largest democracy in the world.

Do you have data to back such claims up with?

Back up for what, that Egypt under sisi isn't politically or socially stable? Almost everyday soldiers are dying of bomb blast. In a country where there is stability, it doesn't happen almost everyday.

Why should Arab countries adopt Western democracy instead of developing an indigenous system that combines Islam, local traditions, customs and culture? Why should vital decisions of a state be decided by mostly ignorant masses (like is the case in every single democracy) instead of people who actually know what they do? 99,9% of all people who are elected into their positions are not the best suited people for that position. None of the brightest minds anywhere in the world want to waste their life and time in politics. Ever wondered why the political standard is so low everywhere?

Democracy is a highly flawed concept but some argue that it is the best that we have. Not so sure about that.

How exactly do you combine democracy with Islam? Today democracy = secularism = "equal" rights for everyone. I do not believe that everyone has equal rights in a Islamic system.

The world is not what it used to be, people are now educated, they have the ability to think for themselves. It doesn't matter how you see them, they will demand their rights. You have too low an opinion of ordinary people. Anyway I've shown you a way to keep democracy at a distance in SA. If you fear something it will haunt you and in the end it will bite you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you to slander whoever you like?

Whom did I Slander ? and how exactly ?

Show your hatred for Egyptian Brotherhood on an indian or zionazi forum.

Your re one calling names and I am the hateful one ? Sisi or brotherhood hardly matters to India, or me personally. but to the powerful in the MENA region he is an asset.

The fact is most of you indians are no democrats, you're just dirty hypocrites who shamelessly claim that they are the largest democracy in the world. If anything you are the worst boot-lickers of the despots.

From where did "Indians" came into the picture ? Just because I made a comment, you spewed your hatred. @mods @WebMaster @Deino

FYI pl.

You did not answer my questions. Are you blind to the reality that surrounds us all? So-called "human rights", "democracy" and "secularism" have become the global religions. Of course I have a low opinion of ordinary people. Can't you see the state the world is in? I firmly believe that there are alternatives to Western democracy. Nothing has proven me otherwise. I speak only for myself. Millions in KSA want this so-called "democracy" and are as enthusiastic about it as I myself once was and you seem to be.

An idea doesn't become evil just because globally it is accepted by people. Yes, it is true that the west is using these ideas as tools to advance their own not so secret agenda of splitting Muslim states into smaller and weaker states. If millions want democracy in KSA there must be a good reason why they want it.

Only when Muslim nations become truly independent, can we think about adopting our own "democratic" systems that are compatible with Islam, local traditions, customs etc. As long as that has not happened yet, I believe that such discussions are a waste of time. In reality we are all puppets of either USA, Russia or now China. A disgrace but that's how it is today. Every single Muslim country.

We are puppets because we have accepted a situation where those powers can blackmail us. So, the solution is to come out of that situation at any cost.

You do realize that "Islamic democracy" does not equal Western democracy? You do realize that non-Western cultures, traditions and customs are alien and not comparable to Western cultures, traditions and customs? Why do you think that so-called "democracy" outside of the West is vastly different on almost every front? Have you fallen for the globalization trap where everyone is supposed to be a carbon copy of his or her neighbor? I don't want to live in such a society.

In order for a successful parliamentary and elective system to develop, the intellect of the average person must improve a lot in order for me to put my entire trust in the hands of the masses. Lastly "universal rights" differ significantly depending on the country. In the West today for instance "gay rights" are universal rights. A Satanist has the same rights as a Muslim. I cannot accept such things and how the West views Arabs or KSA, I could not care less about. Whenever they are crying, it means that we are doing something that they do not want and our interests do not align with each other. They never did. I hope the US "abandons" KSA and the GCC. They don't want the best for us anyway and they hate everything that Islam, Arabs and Muslims stand for. Who is in need of such a friend or ally? Give me "non-democratic" China every single day of the year.

Today "democracy" is used like a tool for social, political and cultural control by the West. Notice how hated all the non-Western countries are in the Western media. From KSA to China. Each week you have propaganda in the Western media about those two countries and numerous others. Do you think that this is a coincidence? Meanwhile things are several times worse on almost every front in numerous de facto (on paper) democratic states in Latin America and Africa but they are never criticized in the Western media. The reasons for this are obvious as those states are already conquered on every front.

If just Muslims could realize that Islam and most local traditions and customs (the good ones that we want to keep and are proud of - you never hear about them in the West) give as many rights as "democracy" if not more.

You have many valid points but first you have to have your own people behind you and only then can you raise your voice against those who speak for gay rights but are against the rights of the oppressed Muslims. Wouldn't it be easier to fight against those gay rights advocates if the rulers and the citizens were on the same page? As I said if the Saudi people want their monarch why should we be against it? However, if the Saudi monarch shows support and respect to the choices made by the people of other Muslim countries like the way King Salman has done in Syria it will only make the Saudis be more proud of their monarch. In that case the monarch doesn't have to command them to be loyal, they will willingly offer it to him.

In order for a successful parliamentary and elective system to develop, the intellect of the average person must improve a lot in order for me to put my entire trust in the hands of the masses.

Democracy needs a group of good guy people who will guard the system. It also needs the best good guy to win every election. The best thing about democracy is that when the bad guy is in power, it will not damage too much as he doesnt have absolute power and he will be challenged again in the next 5 year. Honestly, the world is always a fight between good guy and a bad guy, and democracy try to make sure that the fight will only be conducted in a political arena that in the end will prevent any big chaos to happen.

Democracy will also motivate the best potential leader within the country to sharpen his potency and come to the political arena. But there are many important thing to consider as well like the ability of the system to keep the interest of business people ( that is against the nation and people interest) out of the system, and the people effort itself in general is also very important (NGO, active participation in political party, bravery to fight in justice, etc).

So democracy is of course not something that can bring progress instantly, it needs people participation and a good leadership.

According to my wisdom, if democracy elect less capable person it is not merely the fault of the people bro, but the good and potential guy who doesnt fight and sharpen his skills should be blamed as well. The mass usually will elect the most charismatic, stronger, and convincing person as their leader, regardless whether he is good or bad, capable or less capable.

Since you relate Islam in the discussion, I believe Muslim should not be afraid to be living in a democratic country in their own Muslim majority country because Quran has many verses on it that tells about the superiority the real believer have (derived from God power) in this world and here after. If they lost so it should be blamed on their own failure.

But again any good thing can be bad in some circumstances, and any bad thing can be a good one in another circumstance. So I am not criticizing KSA my bro, but just support democratic Muslim countries position like Turkey, Pakistan and others.

KSA , Gulf Counries give the money to Sisi.First KSA then UAE reliased that Egypt cant protect them from Iran.KSA needs strategic allience with Turkey and Turkey doesnt want Sisi.First KSA changed its politics then Israel and now UAE(sent ambassador to Turkey after 2 years).These are the supporters of Sisi.
KSA,QATAR,UAE,TURKEY on one side and Russia,Iran;Iraq,Assad on other side.Sisi wants to be impartial.Saudis dont accept this tested him in Yemen and he lost.He will go ....

KSA , Gulf Counries give the money to Sisi.First KSA then UAE reliased that Egypt cant protect them from Iran.KSA needs strategic allience with Turkey and Turkey doesnt want Sisi.First KSA changed its politics then Israel and now UAE(sent ambassador to Turkey after 2 years).These are the supporters of Sisi.
KSA,QATAR,UAE,TURKEY on one side and Russia,Iran;Iraq,Assad on other side.Sisi wants to be impartial.Saudis dont accept this tested him in Yemen and he lost.He will go ....
How many soldiers/planes/tanks/UFOs did turkey send to Yemen ?

As long Egyptian military has his back, he will stay since the only real ruler running Egypt is the army generals.

As long Egyptian military has his back, he will stay since the only real ruler running Egypt is the army generals.

I predict there are factions in Egypt military though, so it depends on the situation whether civil power can make a compromise to each other or not. If civil power get solid so it will strengthen the faction in the military that is pro democracy. Just like happening in Gamal Abdul Nasser period.

This is getting boring. Time has been running out for Elsisi since he first took office according to Aljaz and his detractors. It will be funny when he starts his re election campaign in the next six months.

How many soldiers/planes/tanks/UFOs did turkey send to Yemen ?
None.Actually the most right thing Sisi was done is not including his country in Yemen war.About UFO's if there is one in the world Sisi wants to buy it as he did buying weapons with foreign helps.
Only one question why did he buy all these expensive ships,helicopters etc.Is your country's economy in very good position to spent these moneys to weapons?I am afraid you will be in a war which is not yours.

None.Actually the most right thing Sisi was done is not including his country in Yemen war.About UFO's if there is one in the world Sisi wants to buy it as he did buying weapons with foreign helps.
Only one question why did he buy all these expensive ships,helicopters etc.Is your country's economy in very good position to spent these moneys to weapons?I am afraid you will be in a war which is not yours.
So your logic is flawed and egypt is a more reliable ally if we are taking Yemen as means of measurement.
As for the increased spending 1- it's all loans so we aren't paying now and giving the state of the region who can blame us.
2 - the new discoveries of gas in the deep sea egypt needs a strong navy.
as for fighting the wars of others we didn't do it before when it would have made sense why would we do it now.
I am afraid you are already involved in the Iraqi war + the Syrian which I don't really understand why they can't be good for you in anyway+you are making too many enemies.

I am afraid you are already involved in the Iraqi war + the Syrian which I don't really understand why they can't be good for you in anyway+you are making too many enemies.
Yes we are since 80's.If we dont stop İran and Russia you will see a shia religion which is begining from İran to mediterrenian sea.They will surrender sunni arabs (İranians Yemen operation is important because of this)Also isolate us from them.
Why do you think America removed ambargos ?As we know İranians character they dont change their politics.Nuclear arms are only story which they have used at Iraq first.Iranians found a way to make a strategic aliance with Russians and Americans at the same time in the middle-east.Israel couldnt even stop this.Its all about the money ,energy,and limiting the regional powers.
Turkey is an energy hub but not controlable for America.They tried to change goverment with using Gulen community living in America and other methods but they couldnt got success.They are destabilizing Turkey by using Kurds and daesh these days.We have no chance to step outside.You will see in the future being neigbour with assad's country means being neighbour with İran and Russia.
At the first massege i've sent ,criticized this and said KSA,UAE,Israel saw but your Sisi didnt.You cant stand outside this war like we cant.I've tried to show if he doesnt change his politics he will go.Turkey cant do this but others can.

Back
Top Bottom