What's new

Is Tibet Part of China?

the people of India don't agree, there are million Tibetan refugees in India and we consider Tibet as an independent country, get out of Tibet.
Thamzing_of_Tibetan_woman_circa_1958.jpg

Tibetan passport 1947 / 1948 - issued to Tsepon Shakabpa, then Chief of the Finance Depratment of the Government of Tibet
220px-Passeportshakabpa.jpg

treaty of friendship between tibet and mongolia was concluded on February 2, 1913 at Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
220px-Tibet_Mongolia_Treaty.jpg

With the fall of the Manchu's Qing Dynasty, Mongolia under the Bogd Khaan declared independence in 1911. However, the newly established Republic of China considered Mongolia to be part of its own territory. Bogd Khaan said to Yuan Shikai, the President of the Republic of China "I established own state before you, the Mongols and Chinese have different origin, our languages and scripts are different. You're not the Manchu's descents, so how can you think China is the Manchu's successor?"

miss tibet pagent in bangalore, karnataka 2011
View attachment 220996
mundagod, karnataka india
gadenmonasterymundgod.jpg

Located amidst the sandal groves a few hours from Bangalore and Mysore, in Karnataka state, South India, Namdroling was established by His Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche shortly after he came to India from Tibet. With only 300 rupees in his hand and with just a handful of monks, he laid the foundation stone of the three-storied main temple that then covered an area of 80 square feet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama consecrated the spot and bequeathed the name "Namdroling Monastery." Today the monastery is home to nearly 5000 monks and nuns, renowned as a center for the pure upholding of the teachings of the Buddha.
golden_temple_grp2006-2.jpg

images

golden temple bylakuppe karnataka
golden_temple2.jpg

TIbet is part of China. Qing dynasty is an alliance of Manchu and Han, the flag and seal is emblem of Chinese dragon. The imperial system and official language is Chinese. Qing is China, this is clearly stated in the Treaty of Nanking. When the last emperor abdicated the throne, all territory transfer to the new republic, this is legally binding no matter the dumb excuse given by Bogd Khaan. Even your British master recognized Tibet as China.

1507934154_1450168860.jpg

xinsimple_3612042517144482618813.jpg

abidcation.png

Attachments

• TreatyNanking3.png
    TreatyNanking3.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 12
NOP

Go ask a Tibetan is Tibet is part of China. Will Tibet ever see a sovereign nation again? Unfortunately not because China is a powerful country.

Tibet part of China, Dalai Lama agrees - World - www.smh.com.au

Britain and Russia formally acknowledged Chinese authority over Tibet in treaties of 1906 and 1907. Treaties signed by Britain and Russia in the early years of the 20th century,[19][88]and others signed by Nepal and India in the 1950s recognized Tibet's political subordination to China.

The United States presented a similar viewpoint in 1943.[55][90] 1943 British official letter "reconfirmed that Britain considered Tibet as part of China." [91]

In 2008, European Union leader José Manuel Barroso stated that the EU recognized Tibet as integral part of China:[98][99]
On 1 April 2009, the French Government reaffirmed its position on the Tibet issue.[100]

In 2014, U.S. President Barack Obama stated that "We recognize Tibet as part of the People's Republic of China. We are not in favor of independence."[101]

Last edited:
By law and under the recognition of the countries you mentioned above , it can be concluded that Tibet is "part of China". Those are made by signatures written between men in a room. So no one is disputing the legality of the issue.

Dalai Lama does not speak for the entirely of Tibet does he? My views are based on what I have been told /read by the millions of Tibetans that now live in Nepal.

Next you will ask me whether I have heard the opinions of Tibetans living inside of China. The answer would be No. But I suppose you will provide me with Chinese news station video clips of Tibetans pledging alliances to China ?

By law and under the recognition of the countries you mentioned above , it can be concluded that Tibet is "part of China". Those are made by signatures written between men in a room. So no one is disputing the legality of the issue.

Dalai Lama does not speak for the entirely of Tibet does he? My views are based on what I have been told /read by the millions of Tibetans that now live in Nepal.

Next you will ask me whether I have heard the opinions of Tibetans living inside of China. The answer would be No. But I suppose you will provide me with Chinese news station video clips of Tibetans pledging alliances to China ?

"By law and recognition, Tibet is part of China." Spot on, thats the only thing that matters.

(Dala Lama is the exile govt de facto leader. There are at most a couple hundred thousands Tibetans in Nepal and India., no where near "millions." The 6 million are living in China, you havent met)

Last edited:
In short no it was annexed by hans from China by brute force

Where the hans go they breed trouble it is the nature of the beast, the only time they got a good lesson was during Nanjing.

so you represent U.S. or run to your master for help like in 1962?india is a 1/5 size of china,which lagging behind almost the entire world.if one party is far far behind, the competition makes no senes.reality hurts but still reality.
china may be the master of two failed rogue nuclear countries namely Pakistan and North Korea, India is neither a master nor a servant, and the world knows that as India follows non alignment policy, we are friends with Americans and Russians, and as for the size of the country Vietnam is 1/20 the size of china they have kicked your *** thoroughly, and japan is 1/10 the size if china have you forgotten Nanking, may be your memory is short, the great america ran away from Vietnam,Iraq and desperate to runaway from Afghanistan, so the size of the country does not matter, like you follow the principle enemy of my enemy is my friend, like wise america is china's adversary so naturally america comes close to India, so remember that nomads like changez khan had ravaged the civilized world,so the weapons we have is enough to create mayhem on you

TIbet is part of China. Qing dynasty is an alliance of Manchu and Han, the flag and seal is emblem of Chinese dragon. The imperial system and official language is Chinese. Qing is China, this is clearly stated in the Treaty of Nanking. When the last emperor abdicated the throne, all territory transfer to the new republic, this is legally binding no matter the dumb excuse given by Bogd Khaan. Even your British master recognized Tibet as China.

View attachment 221418

View attachment 221419

View attachment 221422
all these are manufactured by Chinese commie propaganda cell show the original, the worlds view is that Tibet was a independent country which is illegally occupied by the communists and indulging in all kinds of atrocities on Tibetan women and children, the culture, tradition, language, dress, nothing resembles Chinese, the point you are making is they look like mongols , mongols say that Chinese are not mongols and you are only Han people with only Han culture rest are not Chinese. get out of china don't kill innocent people. your red army is good at killing Buddhist unarmed saints, llamas, women and children, why don't you fight like men

all these are manufactured by Chinese commie propaganda cell show the original, the worlds view is that Tibet was a independent country which is illegally occupied by the communists and indulging in all kinds of atrocities on Tibetan women and children, the culture, tradition, language, dress, nothing resembles Chinese, the point you are making is they look like mongols , mongols say that Chinese are not mongols and you are only Han people with only Han culture rest are not Chinese. get out of china don't kill innocent people. your red army is good at killing Buddhist unarmed saints, llamas, women and children, why don't you fight like men

I presented you facts. What you could do is rant. Back in 1900s, British, Russia, US, UN and even Dalai Lama agree Tibet is part of China.

FYI, Ethnicity alone do not determine a country. If so, there would be no India or US, as "Indian" is not an ethnicity. Even if you want play ethnic line, you lose. Tibetan are a subgroup of Han Chinese who split in Bronze age.
"Tibetan study of genomic variation suggests that the majority of the Tibetan gene pool may have diverged from the Han around 3,000 years ago....."
Full article Sequencing of 50 Human Exomes Reveals Adaptation to High Altitude

Last edited:
I presented you facts. What you could do is rant. Back in 1900s, British, Russia, US, UN and even Dalai Lama agree Tibet is part of China.

Tibet part of China, Dalai Lama agrees - World - www.smh.com.au

Britain and Russia formally acknowledged Chinese authority over Tibet in treaties of 1906 and 1907. Treaties signed by Britain and Russia in the early years of the 20th century,[19][88]and others signed by Nepal and India in the 1950s recognized Tibet's political subordination to China. The United States presented a similar viewpoint in 1943.[55][90] 1943 British official letter "reconfirmed that Britain considered Tibet as part of China." [91]

FYI, Ethnicity alone do not determine a country. If so, there would be no India or US, as "Indian" is not an ethnicity. Even if you want play ethnic line, you lose. Tibetan are a subgroup of Han Chinese who split in Bronze age.
"Tibetan study of genomic variation suggests that the majority of the Tibetan gene pool may have diverged from the Han around 3,000 years ago....."
Full article Sequencing of 50 Human Exomes Reveals Adaptation to High Altitude

Chinese originated from Africa, so china belongs to africa.

but your genome sequencing links you to that ape monkey in africa from them hans evolved:cheesy:

Over 90% of human genome are similar to primates, apes, but human are human.> Chinese are Chinese, Russian are Russian. Go get a proper education.

Of course Tibet is not part of China. Tibet was attacked and forcible taken over by China.

Time to free Tibet.

"By law and recognition, Tibet is part of China." Spot on, thats the only thing that matters.

(Dala Lama is the exile govt de facto leader. There are at most a couple hundred thousands Tibetans in Nepal and India., no where near "millions." The 6 million are living in China, you havent met)
let me ask you this, had China not been liberated from the grips of Imperial Japan in the 40s, would you have assumed yourself to have been a Japanese or would you call yourself Chinese?

let me ask you this, had China not been liberated from the grips of Imperial Japan in the 40s, would you have assumed yourself to have been a Japanese or would you call yourself Chinese?

Wrong facts, wrong analogy. 1) Japan invaded, but Chinese govt still rule most of China. 2) Tibet was part of China for centuries, China was never part of Japan.

Wrong facts, wrong analogy. 1) Japan invaded, but Chinese govt still rule most of China. 2) Tibet was part of China for centuries, China was never part of Japan.
never the less, most eastern China (including big cities Sanghai, and Beiging) was indeed part of imperial Japan. I dont think my analogy is too far off because in both cases you have community A being taken over by community B.

china3.jpg

I need you to know that I am in no way glorifying war and nor am I pissing on horrible events that your forefathers had to face during that time.

Back
Top Bottom