What's new

Is this your leader ?

I'm always LOL @ Leader.

Bro don't you get bored always looking at Nawaz Sharrif? We all know him very well. I can post pictures of Imran khan and conclude he 's not suitable as a politician as well.

Meanwhile in India:

Playb*y:
large-A%20young%20Imran%20Khan.jpg

Just don't open a whole new thread to bash a pic.
Nobody does that

what is the purpose of posting Khan's personal life pics ??

Purpose of posting Khan's personal life pics is they show he is just as much a hypocrite as those he bashes at every chance. Instead of bashing other why doesn't he offer some realistic ideas for improving Pakistan for once and not just telling that he will magically end all corruption and violence in a matter of days.

Purpose of posting Khan's personal life pics is they show he is just as much a hypocrite as those he bashes at every chance. Instead of bashing other why doesn't he offer some realistic ideas for improving Pakistan for once and not just telling that he will magically end all corruption and violence in a matter of days.

still i didnt get my answer what was the purpose of posting his personal and old pics ???? was he adressing the gathering naked ???

your optimism apart, but this is practical manifestation of difference of class between the two...

ImranKhan never used to be like this, he was born elite, but I remember in 1997 when he came over to Lahore press club in conf room, lights went off after a few minutes and he left without completing his press conference because of the suffocation inside the room, someone (yeah me) chanted "kyon garmi bardasht nahi hoti?" and he said "nahi nahi asa nahi hai..." but from that day to this day he has changed alot... he proved himself to be people's leader.

so obviously what you see , cannot be compared to what I understand !!
He is the biggest hypocrite in Pakistan. Atleast other leaders arent hypocrites. There is a reason why people call him a U Turn leader.

Big deal if he is using cooler or AC. Lets not have different standards for ourself and the leader. Tell me if anyone of you who can afford an AC will not use it. Their might be other points but this is pointless.

Nawaz Sharif is of kashmiri origin, Poor dude is stuck in Lahore which is one of the hottest region in Pakistan. THere is nothing wrong with having a cooler. Just imagine, how tired he could be, giving speeches, meeting thousands of people, surrounded by a crowd 24/7. I love him, I love him for what he has done for Pakistan. He is the best leader for pakistan.

He is the biggest hypocrite in Pakistan. Atleast other leaders arent hypocrites. There is a reason why people call him a U Turn leader.

not people call him Uturn leader .. few illiterate matric fail dhagaz call him uturn leader

Nawaz Sharif is of kashmiri origin, Poor dude is stuck in Lahore which is one of the hottest region in Pakistan. THere is nothing wrong with having a cooler. Just imagine, how tired he could be, giving speeches, meeting thousands of people, surrounded by a crowd 24/7. I love him, I love him for what he has done for Pakistan. He is the best leader for pakistan.

dont be blind follower get better excuse for your beloved leader ..

Sharif was born in Lahore, West Pakistan[8] on 25 December 1949.[9] His father, Muhammad Sharif, was an upper middle-class businessman and industrialist who had migrated from Amritsar district to Pakistan during the 1947 Indian partition

i never knew lahore and amritsar were part of kashmir

C4 , seems like you are ignorant about "sunbathing" , whats wrong with that ?

He is among the Pakistanis who don't know what they want.
Satisfied with nothing, and when you read their posts, you remain confused as to what they think is best for Pakistan.

It's all one way traffic, but when you ask them solutions, they won't have any. But they're really good at bashing the likes of Imran Khan by posting old pictures which have NOTHING to do with the current political situation.

How do we know that the cooler/ac/whatever is even turned on? We just assume that it is, because we hate NS and love IK? :no:

Wow at the Imran bashing here.

1.) Nawaz cares more about himself than the people, as shown by the AC cooler. Imran can also afford that, but instead he doesn't.

2.) Posting old pictures of Imran Khan as a playboy during his cricketing career will do nothing for you, that's his past. As for laying in the sun, what is wrong with that? I am sure that anyone here would do that to. It isn't haram or anything.

Wow at the Imran bashing here.

1.) Nawaz cares more about himself than the people, as shown by the AC cooler. Imran can also afford that, but instead he doesn't.

Good or Bad…Nawaz is Real, Original…and that’s the most likeable treats for me or any sane person in anyone’s personality let alone a political leader like Nawaz.:agree:

Imran is just fake…illusion…he is completely doing dramay bazi since joining politics…nothing else.

2.) Posting old pictures of Imran Khan as a playboy during his cricketing career will do nothing for you, that's his past. As for laying in the sun, what is wrong with that? I am sure that anyone here would do that to. It isn't haram or anything.

Again running away from plain reality and then blackmailing….I will lose hope if what I perceive comes out wrong….:hitwall: Sure you will….its writing on the wall….just don’t fools yourself anymore.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom