What's new

is this Pakistani made sniper gun?

guys,

It is an AR-10 but it is the modified version of it. The old version was 7.62 with brown baklite for the grips and stock. Also it has a similar appearence to the MK12 Sniper rifle except it is .223

Well its not my field but yours and keys from the look at the barrel it cant fire long distance. What to you think 600 yarrds plus effective kill range?
223 or 308 caliber rounds.
I have fired Barrett M107 50 cal missed the target by 6 inches at 1800ft

Sniping isn't all about the gun sirs!!! Yeas the gun is essential but then equally essential is the bullet, and more than these two the important thing is the person himself. M107 isn't known for it's accuracy, it is known more for the power it can keep delivering over long distances. If you want accuracy get a .338 Lapua Magnum or in other words 8.6x70mm or 8.58x70mm bullet and a Precision Sniper Rifle!! Then see the magic atleast if all the calculations are correct you will land somewhere less than 2"!!!

Here is a superb sniper rifle from Germany:

Keppelarweb%20002.jpg

This one can hit human targets beyond two kilometres, notice the electronic gear for wind, distance and target acquisition adjustments :

cheytac-sniper-rifle.jpg

AW-50 the standard for military sniper rifles.

AW50.jpg

just saw this picture on express news website, wondering if anybody know about this gun, to me it look like customised G3 rifle or may be a variant of american M4/16

bro its AR-10 made by USA....and this pic was taken in Islamabad....

Back
Top Bottom