What's new

Is this going to be the end of Zaradri?Another Martial Law?

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As Mr.20% has made a huge mess again what do u thnk will it be the end of Mr. Zardari's presidency?

Well i came to know that "According to article 190b supreme court has a constitutional right to call army for Martial law in case of any worst scenario."

Are we heading towards another Mratial Law?

Assassination, most likely. You have no idea how some people are fed up with him. And it won't be by the Taliban because the Taliban love him for making things easier for them.

i wish this Cud happen ASAP

Bro this is going to happen sooner or later ,the situation is getting worst,two major institutions are opposing eachother,Mr.20% is not backing out and surely he will not leave his seat untill and unless Civil disobidience movement takes place

I thnk COAS is just watching the on going drama and he is just w8ing for the ryt time to kick this gov out

Giving up power peacefully according to the law is the test of the democratic executive. Over and over when I study American history, I'm amazed that men like George Washington, John Adams, and Cyrus Griffin did so, rather than attempt to stand on their power and establish a dictatorship. It is a test of both country and character.

Giving up power peacefully according to the law is the test of the democratic executive. Over and over when I study American history, I'm amazed that men like George Washington, John Adams, and Cyrus Griffin did so, rather than attempt to stand on their power and establish a dictatorship. It is a test of both country and character.

Person lyk MR.20% will never give it away on his own eaily unless and untill COAS kicks him awf or faces some very strong opposition from local public

Person lyk MR.20% will never give it away on his own eaily unless and untill COAS kicks him awf or faces some very strong opposition from local public

He is going to stay as well as complete his tenure. Rest army is not going to take over this time.

They have more important things to do currently :)

He is going to stay as well as complete his tenure. Rest army is not going to take over this time.

if army will not do then um sure that local public will do it beacuse our public is currently at their highest level of frustration they had enough of these immoral acts ryt from the creation of Pakistan,just keeping my fingers crossed to see when the frustration blasts

The best thng is our youth is getting awareness .I hope we will seen see a revolution INSHALLAH

One of the secrets of the success of America's democracy in the early years was the highly informed and activist character of its citizenry. People took to the streets easily. It was just this side of mob violence, at times. They would never have let their representatives get away with dictatorship. Soldiers? The militia and the people were one and the same.

One of the secrets of the success of America's democracy in the early years was the highly informed and activist character of its citizenry. People took to the streets easily. It was just this side of mob violence, at times. They would never have let their representatives get away with dictatorship. Soldiers? The militia and the people were one and the same.

The have made general public to strive for each and every neccesity of life there is shortage of electricity,sugar,gas n u name it, People are so busy in struggle for these thngs that they dunt have anytym to judge wats going around them they are worried that how will they feed there family ,if they will come up on streets for just one day then this means that their family had to pass the whole day with hunger plus their appeal will fall on deaf ears.these all problems are created on purpose by the government

Agreed .. I think Zardari will complete his term because he is having conflicts with everyone other than army.

What i see... fat bast*** sold out judicury is just pretending to be against unfamous current government but infact he is in control of zardari. every now and then these cartoons with black coats will jump on media and protest against their masters act and then with just one phone call they all die down. either this government is going to finish 5 years term or new martial law revolution kick every single politician out of this country and bring new faces who will work for the awam not their pockets.

The have made general public to strive for each and every neccesity of life there is shortage of electricity,sugar,gas n u name it, People are so busy in struggle for these thngs that they dunt have anytym to judge wats going around them -
Except for the experience of early Virginia, American colonists had something else not widely appreciated: an aptitude for self-government. The Mayflower Compact is the first and best example of this.

That's how democracy grew and spread: first, the acceptance of democratic principles, then the formation of a group of individuals who agree to govern themselves as a community according to such principles. Several times, when government didn't work for the colonists, a group would split away to set up their own.

I wonder if it's possible on the community level to actually do the same thing in the neighborhoods of Pakistan's cities? What choice would politicians have other than to follow community leaders?

The problem with the middle class, especially the urban middle class is the lack of patience reserved for the democratic governments and the long speeches in defence of dictatorial regimes. I'm tired of arguing with these people when they say that democracy and Pakistan are incompatible.

It is an evolutionary process. If the government crosses its limits or does something against public sentiments, take to the streets and they are forced to listen to you unlike dictatorial regimes which just call in law enforcement and send you to jails. We have to teach our "leaders by default" and ourselves the norms. ethics and ideology behind a democracy. Nobody likes to see "leaders by default" receiving on-the-job training, but we will have to put up with it.

The current tussle between judiciary and executive is more than fight for appointment of Judges or NRO. It has become personal war for power.

Back
Top Bottom