What's new

IS THERE IS A PLAN TO PUT NAWAZ AS A PRESIDENT AND ZARADARI FOR PM,

GOT IT,MAM but plz, dont be living in the dreams, NATURE CANT BE CHANGED my dear, this is very logical thought MAM! and i only can wish u a very good luck lady.
but plz dont hope anything from the your croupt politicians MAM.

THANKS for looking in this theard.

I dont think in Pakistan people say he is a disgraced person. People still have great respect for him. And as far as the West is concerned, it is true but very unfortunate that the West in particular the U.S interfers in our politics. Why should we worry what the rest of the world thinks about us, we should do what is in our national interest, like we did when we were building our nuclear weapons, we didn't care about the world.

Since when did pakistan get the luxury to choose a president based only on its own desires and self interest? AQ Khan is the target of a US based hate campaign to scare people in NATO countries and get them brainwashed to hate pakistanis and get support for invading/bombing pakistan. If AQ Khan became President then it would become potentially dangerous. Pakistani state security would be jeapordized. He did some work in enrichment and missiles and then he did some work in taking all the blame of the nuclear scandal onto his own name. He is used up and cannot be a leader in this globalized world now.

Since when did pakistan get the luxury to choose a president based only on its own desires and self interest? AQ Khan is the target of a US based hate campaign to scare people in NATO countries and get them brainwashed to hate pakistanis and get support for invading/bombing pakistan. If AQ Khan became President then it would become potentially dangerous. Pakistani state security would be jeapordized. He did some work in enrichment and missiles and then he did some work in taking all the blame of the nuclear scandal onto his own name. He is used up and cannot be a leader in this globalized world now.

You are totally right and believe me I agree with you 100%. Now I wasn't saying that he should be the next President, I was trying to say he is probably the most qualified and commands respect, and I would give him my support over any one else in Pakistan. But it is indeed unfortunate that the road to Islamabad goes through Washington.

BEST choice for USA ,for having a pakistani PUPET pressident couldbe found in between NAWAZ + ZARDARI simply best solution, as far as denial by NS cant be seen as a real no, right now both NAWAZ SHARIF & ZARDARI working hard to make MUSHARAF go out from the post of president of pakistan. they are waiting for the parliment to hold frist meeting and then every body can look the real picture under the direct instructions of american adminstration they are going inch by inch, US ambasdr to pakiastan working intensivly
to make that happen.

for the dear and respected fourm , i have very simple question which is WHAT REALY ARE USA NATIONAL INTERSTS IN PAKISTAN?
just now i am looking at a news item, in which vice sec. of state FOR EXTERNAL AFFAIRS , MR NEGROPONTTE briefing a commtie in us senate about pakistani political situation let me look at that.

Washington is trying its best to save Musharraf since the deals they made with Musharraf on War on terror and clandestine operations in the FATA will be in DANGER.

Thats why there are sticking on with musharraf.

i dont see Zardari taking any office.Either of PM or Pres.

As far as NS is concerned .

he might like to take one of it.But that too i dont see likely Right now.

it might be in future

I don't think it is going to happen,

The new reports says that it may be Rafique Tarrar as a new president.

Nawaz Or Zardari will not become as president. :pakistan::pakistan:

Nawaz Sharif can give away any thing for a photo session with US President.
Zardari would do the same thing with a higher price tag.

I read in today's news that Ahmed Mukhtar might be the consensus candidate from PPP for PM post.
I will prefer this guy over Amin Fahim and any other elected member from either party.

DEAR, people once again , got a news for u guys, that a senior party member MS , DR FUZIA WAHAB recomemded that MR, ZARDARI should take the post of PRIME MINISTER and he is the most suitable person for the job. according to GEO.NEWS.

and there will be a INTERVIEW of both MAKDHOM AMIN FAHIM and other guy for the top slot. watch it carefully guys i guss something about to happen inside PPP , i guss that CAT IS COMMING OUT OF THE BAG.

makhdom amin already showed that he is not ready to accept some1 else for the post of PRIME MINSTER. check it out , and at least give me some credit for this POST , guss i deserved one?:lol::cheesy::enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom