What's new

Is their going to be 23rd march Parade?

According to news reports, the parade was canceled.

BTW, if you have heard fighter jets roaring over Isloo in the past few days that means the parade will go on. If not, there will be no parade :(

The parade I wouldlike to see is Zardari being given the marching orders.
Araz

^^^ why not cut back on these costs? in the name of austerity. This guy travels 2-3 times a week on PAF assets for political purposes.

Well Mr Zardari was advised by his advisors that the publice can watch the last years parade on youtube so why to spend money again for the same. Whatever the money is take the 10% out of it and distribute rest of the money among us.

Man we have pathetic leaders be it NS or Mr.10% or what ever he has upgraded him self too.

No parade on Pakistan Day

ISLAMABAD: On the directive of Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, the Joint Services Parade of 23rd March, commonly known as Pakistan Day Parade, will not be held as a measure of an austerity drive. According to a press statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Media Office, Gilani has, however, directed to hold all other events as scheduled. staff report

I was relly pi**ed when I heard there was not going to be a parade this year. However, parade's do cost a lot of money to organize and run, and if we could save some national treasure by not doing a full-fledged parade, then it is fine with me. I am not the one going hungry, so I can't see why saving money will be important, but those who are will surely not complain.

However, I have a feeling the PAF will sill go ahead with some flying over major cities, just to boost the morale of the people. So everyone should keep their video cameras ready and post all videos on youtube and on defence.pk. That is an order.

Have you guys seen the pics of a wedding in our President House:

Some relative of Zardari got married in the President House and these guys are cutting on the Parade!

Wedding in President House of Pakistan - WCCFtech.com

Groom was sitting next to Bakhtawar and company during the NA session so he must be close.

Nikah khawan is a prominent maulvi, he often comes in Hamid Mir's BS show, the BS Talk :tongue:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom