What's new

Is The U.S. Navy In Danger Of Falling Behind China’s PLAN?

Dubious source and even if it comes within the Pentagon, it's a way of getting more funding. Don't be deluded into thinking that such articles reflect the reality.

Start with criticizing China for it's debt trap policies....it's treatment of Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities, it's heavy handed dictatorship.....saying that Covid isn't a thing back in December 2019......the list goes on...there's probably a 100 different things on the list which you can use to criticize China.

OTOH, I can count the amount of grievances the Muslim world has with the US on my fingers...

Vietnam, India & South Korea would like to say something...

And if China gets its way....Taiwan too. :lol:

Go read the warning in Chinese newspaper to India, Vietnam before the defense war against them! then you might know better. beside Chinese army go in then come out in very short time, not an invadetion! as for South Korea,US is at border, of course need to fight back! Taiwan is internal matter。

Go read the warning in Chinese newspaper to India, Vietnam before the defense war against them! then you might know better. beside Chinese army go in then come out in very short time, not an invadetion! as for South Korea,US is at border, of course need to fight back! Taiwan is internal matter。

Do I care about Chinese threats to any of the above??

Threats is all China can do and no one cares about such "threats". :lol:

Do I care about Chinese threats to any of the above??

Threats is all China can do and no one cares about such "threats". :lol:

Not only Armenians go flying , and Indians too

Muricans can also , and will also be flying as well when pushing go into real shoving.
Make no mistake on that.
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Remain peaceful and no pretending to be policeman of the world and all be well

:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Not only Armenians go flying , and Indians too

Muricans can also , and will also be flying as well when pushing go into real shoving.
Make no mistake on that.
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Remain peaceful and no pretending to be policeman of the world and all be well

:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Yawn. :rolleyes:
China makes Mars and moon rovers and not a lot of countries can do that.

Lmao.....all stuff US has already done...

China still hasn't landed a man on the Moon. It's been more than 40 years since the US did it. :lol:

Last edited:
No point landing a man on moon unless you build a moon base.

Progress or you will be left behind. Russia sent the first man into space and today Russia is nobody.

US is already working towards a moon base...

The US has clear advantages, one of them being reusable rockets. :D

US is already working towards a moon base...

Been doing that for decades. Yet to materialize. It requires a big rocket to transport all the required materials for construction. Saturn V is big enough to get a man there. Not big enough to get the construction materials there.
The US has clear advantages, one of them being reusable rockets. :D

There's nothing magical about reusable rockets. China has these too.

Trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
A private company achieved what no nation had so far......it's not about the funding kid.

Don't quote me again kid. I don't like talking to simping peasants who don't even know what they're talking about.

Are you by any chance the banned member called White and Green with M/S? He is also claimed to be Pakistani living in the US and worships the US in practically every post. As for SpaceX, it's nobody compared to CNSA. CNSA has moon sample return, Mars rover, space station. SpaceX has none of these.

Back
Top Bottom