What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

After Ming conquest, same Ming general tried to bifurcate China segregating South China from the rest of China, even in this case Manchus saved the integrity of United China. Then they added more territories in Qing Empire until the frontiers with India.

That was the time of Mahajanapada in India. Also no entity called China existed at time of Buddha.

There you go, eating your own words, admitting that Manchu allied Ming. Your post were brainless fabrication of history for trolling purpose. My point is proven.

There you go, eating your own words, admitting that Manchu allied Ming. My point is proven.

Yes, only some detail is missing how that Ming general betrayed his people by allying with foreigners.

Aryan - Dravidian .....its all BS.
The only non mongoloid people in the world are the aborigines or some lost jungle tribe-----where all a remix

Yes, only some detail is missing how that Ming general betrayed his people by allying with foreigners.

Good that you're admitting to your eating of your own words. Here's more for you. Ming throne already fell to another Chinese general, hence Wu allied with Manchu whose flag is our own chinese dragon.

Now spare this forum your brainless concoction of history for trolling purposes.

Good that you're admitting to your eating of your own words. Here's more for you. Ming throne already fell to another Chinese general, hence Wu allied with Manchu whose flag is chinese dragon.

Now spare this forum your brainless concoction of history for trolling purposes.

What does that mean. :woot::woot:

Simple proof that your wikipedia degree in chinese history is failing you.:laughcry:

You too know what you wrote is not true. Deep hate existed among Hans because of being ruled by a foreign race of Manchus which was exposed during Xinhai revolution when Han gangs attacked common Manchus.

You too know what you wrote is not true. Deep hate existed among Hans because of being ruled by a foreign race of Manchus which was exposed during Xinhai revolution when Han gangs attacked common Manchus.

1911? :rofl: Your Wikipedia degree in chinese history doesn't cut it. You'll need proper schooling :rofl:

I never insinuated that Nepal has some kind of exclusive patent to Buddhism. I do find it mind boggeling when someone tries to claim an entire Nepalese dynasty /empire as being part of India.

I do think that Buddhism has deep ties to south Asia, and I will leave it at that.

I will admit that if it weren't for emperor Ashok and his priests, perhaps Buddhism would never have flourished outside of the current Himalayan states.

Pardon my countrymen when they jump in to say that the Buddha and his clan were Indian. The thing is, although Nepalese are very proud of their National Identity, Indians are brought up on a diet of Nepal and Bhutan being independent in name alone and that since Nepal was a Hindu monarchy for so long, they're practically Indians.

The next time you hear someone speak that way,please don't think that they're trying to steal your legacy, rather, they see no difference between themselves and Nepalese. This mindset, though natural amongst Indians, must definitely be irksome to Nepalese.

lol please stop this. India isnt the only place in south asia with ties to vedic culture/civilization. You act as though Nepal is an isolated place somewhere in the orient lol.

Sakha clans were tied to indo Aryans ;) , and probably looked more like the people from Himachal, Uttar Akhand and western Nepal than anywhere else in India. Should the Tocharians (where the Indi Aryans came from) claim stake to Buddhism then?

Are you shocked how many feathers you had ruffled by stating a historical fact? You're new to this forum, now know you why many others can't have a civil discourse with some indian members. Inflated ego or perhaps complex, denial, self-delusional....

Pardon my countrymen when they jump in to say that the Buddha and his clan were Indian. The thing is, although Nepalese are very proud of their National Identity, Indians are brought up on a diet of Nepal and Bhutan being independent in name alone and that since Nepal was a Hindu monarchy for so long, they're practically Indians.

The next time you hear someone speak that way,please don't think that they're trying to steal your legacy, rather, they see no difference between themselves and Nepalese. This mindset, though natural amongst Indians, must definitely be irksome to Nepalese.

I get that similar to Monaco -France type of relationship. I think there would have been many countries like Nepal and Bhutan had the Brits not unified the princely states within what is India of the present day. Still there is no denying that Nepal and India are practically inseparable culturally/linguistically.

That said, most Indians that I speak to ... assume that the INDIC/INDUS culture is synonymous to India. And there in lies the problem really.

Are you shocked how many feathers you had ruffled by stating a historical fact? You're new to this forum, now know you why many others can't have a civil discourse with some indian members. Inflated ego or perhaps complex, denial, self-delusional....

Not shocked to be fair. Lol I have had my share of Indians telling me that I am :
a. nor a real Nepali based on my appearance
b. Actually Indian because Nepal "belonged to India in the past".

Not shocked to be fair. Lol I have had my share of Indians telling me that I am :
a. nor a real Nepali based on my appearance
b. Actually Indian because Nepal "belonged to India in the past".

India, a country created in 1947 is the mother of all south asians countries :rofl:

Last edited:
I get that similar to Monaco -France type of relationship. I think there would have been many countries like Nepal and Bhutan had the Brits not unified the princely states within what is India of the present day. Still there is no denying that Nepal and India are practically inseparable culturally/linguistically.

That said, most Indians that I speak to ... assume that the INDIC/INDUS culture is synonymous to India. And there in lies the problem really.
I can only ask you to do your best to educate them about Nepal. :tup: Bear with your brothers but bash the trolls!

Back
Top Bottom