What's new

Is Modi foreign policy on Pakistan a failure?

yes, the Bloach regiment in which there are hardly some bloach.
Since your Pakistan obsession has got the better of you, i suggest you take some time out and enlighten the dark corridors of your bankrupt thoughts... BTW, this is an on going process and unlike Pakistani flags repeatedly hoisted in IOK , Assam and elsewhere, you will never witness an Indian flag in Baluchistan.

Hundreds of Baloch join Pakistan Army | The News Tribe

yes, the Bloach regiment in which there are hardly some bloach.

Ah Baloch regiment along with the most regiments in your Tutti-Frutti army was named by the British :woot: How many people of that particular cast serve in that regiment in your country

Ah Baloch regiment along with the most regiments in your Tutti-Frutti army was named by the British :woot: How many people of that particular cast serve in that regiment in your country
Forget about regiment. There is hardly any bloach in Pakistan army so as Kashmir. It is full of Punjabis.

no matter how much flag bearers of "noora logik-so what if im wrong he is wrong too"keep on shouting neither the world nor do the indian PMO&MEF is going to change there obesravtions and stand towards the land of the pure and its just the starting so dont worry we perfectlli know how to deal with them :devil:

ask @WAJsal @Areesh @fakhre mirpur
NLI composed of Balits and Gilgitis is jewel of our Army,AJK regiment is punch which Maharajah tasted in 1947...
@HariPrasad , buddy if you are not sure about anything you don't post it. NLI is almost full of Gilgitis and etc, etc. How did you come to conclusion that there are only Punjabis in Pak army, Punjab hosts a huge number of Pakistani population, so most of Pakistan army soldiers will automatically be from your most dense populated area. That being said, there are many Gilgitis in the army, as well as people from KPK and Baluchistan. And there are number of Kashmiris too, in fact Kashmiris are every where in Pakistan, quite educated lot and are serving the country in every field, as well as the army.
For more information: Northern Light Infantary.

AJK regiment is punch which Maharajah tasted in 1947...
It was in fact GB scouts, in case of Gilgit-Baltistan.
For more information:
How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .

Sheer embarrassment at every platform for India because of prime terrorist Modi. India needs to get the muck out of fodi :lol: @Areesh

I always wanted Modi to be PM of India. Even before the elections I wished him to be PM of India. Now I wish that he wins election for another five year too. And once he completes his two terms then again BJP would win the next election and some other moron like Modi would be elected as PM of our enemy.

He is going exactly the way I was expecting him to be. :D

Modi is just a Politician he has little say in foreign relation of the region but N.S.A who has ground experience for first time since 80s this change has happened.

@HariPrasad , buddy if you are not sure about anything you don't post it. NLI is almost full of Gilgitis and etc, etc. How did you come to conclusion that there are only Punjabis in Pak army, Punjab hosts a huge number of Pakistani population, so most of Pakistan army soldiers will automatically be from your most dense populated area. That being said, there are many Gilgitis in the army, as well as people from KPK and Baluchistan. And there are number of Kashmiris too, in fact Kashmiris are every where in Pakistan, quite educated lot and are serving the country in every field, as well as the army.
For more information: Northern Light Infantary.

It was in fact GB scouts, in case of Gilgit-Baltistan.
For more information:
How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .

Your link has no meaning. Pl provide me the DATA and percentage of Bloach in Pakistan Army. There is a hig level of discrimination in Armed forces and People from Baluchistan, Kashmir are very rarely selected in PA.

I always wanted Modi to be PM of India. Even before the elections I wished him to be PM of India. Now I wish that he wins election for another five year too. And once he completes his two terms then again BJP would win the next election and some other moron like Modi would be elected as PM of our enemy.

He is going exactly the way I was expecting him to be. :D

Your wish has come true! I am sure he will there for at least another 10 years.:D

@On topic
Any policy of India on Pakistan will be a failure. Since last 65 years....each prime minister of India had their own Pakistan policies and all were failures.

Back
Top Bottom