What's new

Is it time to create an ‘Asian NATO’?

Whats it gonna be? An Asian NATO, or kinda an Asian CENTO? Think it twice. When such alliance is formed, Will it be able to respond to UNSC resolutions, regional escalations? Before all, NATO itself will try to prevent it's foundation. Plus, be it US, Russia or China one of them will surely stand in front of it. Again, think it twice. By sayin Asia, do you really think that Pakistan and India; China and Japan; South Korea and China; would be allianced together?
Without an actual alliance of all regional powers in Asia (Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, China...etc.), I don't believe that it'll fit it's purpose, or will be created.

Most of the regional powers in Asia have allied with global powers that it already divided the continent into poles.

:rofl: You make this easy for me. Your great education taught you that your export is your bloodline for China's growth

- you don't even know the % of exports plays into your own country's GDP. :rofl::omghaha:

Classic Low IQ chinese from the copy paste massage parlor, never fails to show its true self. Not surprising coming from a guy who thinks per capita income is all from exports :lol:

No you made it difficult for yourself.. Export has always been the bloodline of our economic model, your reading skill and iQ is far worse than a 12 yr old. Go get proper schooling or go back to work at Castro. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No you made it difficult for yourself.. Export has always been the bloodline of our economic model, your reading skill and iQ is far worse than a 12 yr old. Go get proper schooling or go back to work at Castro. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

LOL, :hang2::hang2:you keep digging yourself into that black hole of ignorance. First you claim your own version of economic facts by saying exports = ALL that determines per capita income.

then you double down showing your ignorance by stating that the bloodline for China's GDP growth is exports. Now per your own countries data it is circa 30% towards GDP. 1/3 or less of a contributing factor is not called bloodline...

Last edited:
LOL, :hang2::hang2:you keep digging yourself into that black hole of ignorance. First you claim your own version economic facts by saying exports = ALL that determines per capita income.

then you double down showing your ignorance by stating the bloodline for GDP growth is exports. Now per your own countries data it is circa 30% towards GDP. 1/3 or less of a contributing factor is not called bloodline...

You cant even speak in an coherent manner! You down to your last iota of brain cell. Come back when you can make coherent argument.

You cant even speak in an incoherent manner! You down to your last iota of brain cell. Come back when you can make coherent argument.

I agree, I can't speak in a incoherent manner... I leave that for you. :rofl:

I agree, I can't speak in a incoherent manner... I leave that for you. :rofl:

If you didn't see the edited version, then it's your own stupidity. You have demonstrated nothing but brainless trolling from beginning. There intelligent troll and there are dumb troll. YOu are the latter

If you didn't see the edited version, then it's your own stupidity. You have demonstrated nothing but brainless trolling from beginning. There intelligent troll and there are dumb troll. YOu are the latter

A troll is a troll and you have shown yourself to be one here. Your ignorance has no bounds...

LOL. How is Asian NATO possible?

The last I checked East Asian countries are located in the Pacific ocean region.

A very very small percentage - in contrast I would say the Asians are way more informed.
No, percentage of uninformed Indians is way higher but then many of them are illeterates or semi literates.
ontopic: There is no asian unity or identity, culturally middle east, south asia and east asia are completely different from each other.

being banned here does not absolve you of being a troll.

Your smearing is not going to work, Mod can track all the past post, you came here with no intention of having an on topic discussion, just to disrupt, taunt, flame bait, basically brainless trolling.

Your smearing is not going to work, Mod can track all the past post, you came here with no intention of having an on topic discussion, just to disrupt, taunt, flame bait, basically brainless trolling.

your trolling is well know here. all you do is go into post with the intent of just trolling. You are infamous at being an ignorant troll. there has never been a topic you have never trolled in... just like paid trolls from your country. contribute nothing, just like your people worldwide.

your trolling is well know here. all you do is go into post with the intent of just trolling. You are infamous at being an ignorant troll. there has never been a topic you have never trolled in... just like paid trolls from your country. contribute nothing, just like your people worldwide.

You can accuse and point finger at me all you want, even a dog can bark, but the fact speaks for itself. Your track record speaks for itself. Anyone here long enough knows it. You are the most banned member here. That's fact.

You can accuse and point finger at me all you want, even a dog can bark, but the fact speaks for itself. Your track record speaks for itself. Anyone here long enough knows it. You are the most banned member here. That's fact.

Nothing you say will remove the stench of your low information posts and your whining , trolling character here..

Back
Top Bottom