What's new

Is it necessary to attend any academy for preparation of tests??

falcon44

New Recruit

Reaction score
Is it necessary to attend any academy for preparation of tests??
Please give me your export opinions everyone any one??

Certainly attending some institutions gives you an edge, if you're unsure about the methods of preparation.

In India,Written test for Combined Defense Service (after graduation) is very easy. A reference of previous question papers is enough.The screening test,psychological tests are not big problem.
But real test comes in the physical fitness part. There are some training institutes in India who gives specific training for these tests. I have seen my stout build friend from Nagaland failed to pass even after completing all the tasks in time,because the one who got selected repeated some tasks twice/thrice.And if you are applying for flying branch, I don't know any training center for PABT.

PS: If I were you I would have joined the training centers because some days never come back.

Is it Necessary = No
Is it Recommended = No

Such academies just give you a detail picture of the tests. But there is one common problem with people who attend them; i.e they all think and act alike, making them easy to caught.

My advice, buy test books like Dogars and just be natural. You can't fake in each and every test.

No. It's not necessary and also not recommended. I've seen so many people who cleared ISSB without attending any institution or training center.

Back
Top Bottom