What's new

Is Israel really Pakistan’s enemy?

because israel is a jew state and in arab island and we all know that .hum par jihad farz ha jab tak arab k jazeera pe yahood oo nasara han....so that is a big reason i think

because israel is a jew state and in arab island and we all know that .hum par jihad farz ha jab tak arab k jazeera pe yahood oo nasara han....so that is a big reason i think

Bhai mere, agarche jews ne arab land occupy ki hai to arabo ko zehad karne do, tum kyo pasheman ho rahe ho ??, kabhi arabo ne tumhari ladai me madad ki hai tumhari ?? agar tum religion ke wazah se emotional ho rahe ho to pahle socho ki arab kyun kabhi tumhare liye emotional nahi hote ??

yar u r rite but arabs dnt hav power to fight a war they just only hav money which is i think every thing for them....

This is where you will be uncertain: you probably may believe to protect the national security of Pakistan or its image on the international stage will entail Pakistan to refrain from cooperating with an X or Y States ,which is undue.

But the Pakistani Government saw their intelligence gathering exchange with Israel will have a positive impact particularly when it comes to foiling terror attacks on Jewish targets both in side their country ,if there's any, or internationally. In other words, Pakistan and Israel may show a good well to one another.

And I must say, what makes Pakistan uncomfortable in developing its relations with Israel wouldn't be merely on Palestinian issue or dogmatic values, it could be, who knows? What makes Pakistan more cautious is that India has developed its relationship with Israel by leaps and bound. The Indian issue is completely identical to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict in the eye's of Pakistani's and their government institutions. Perhaps that became quite obvious for many of us, when Pakistan moved closer to Turkey. The Indians got that right but I don't about the Israeli estimation on this issue.

What difference does it make for Pakistan at this point anyway? A democracy-teacher? I don't think Israel is more democratic than the US or the UK who happen to be a good ally for the Pakistani Government. And the hatred of the Jews is something completely different

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan will be the last countries to normalize their relations with Israel.
Maybe it's not just the ISI. I suspect the Mossad, which handles much of Israel's covert relations and trade, might also prefer to keep things as they are, acting out of the usual bureaucratic motive to keep "our department" as close to the top of the pecking order as possible. The Mossadniks may well gently push their ISI counterparts away from recognition for that very reason. (Israelis' problem is that the Mossad has very limited oversight, so expanding trade and other relations through the Mossad weakens Israel's democracy overall.)

So for Pakistan-Israel relations to break out of their current constraints and really improve a bold step needs to be taken. Since anything Israel could possibly do will either be spurned or met with no response (like Oslo was) that initiative has to come from Pakistan. Israel will, of course, be receptive and even thrilled - and even more than that puzzled, as I think few Israelis follow Pakistani affairs.

But I have no doubt that Pakistan has far more to gain by improved public relations with Israel than Israel has to gain by improved relations with Pakistan. As the OP notes, Israel-hatred is a disease hammered into Pakistani minds without justifiable foundation.

What the author didn't know was the original reason cited by Jinnah not to recognize Israel: that since the Jews were a minority in Palestine, they had no rights save those granted by the majority. And that thinking has been integrated into the Pakistani mind-set from that day until today, has it not? Is it not at the root of all evils from Day One to 1971 to the Talibs and Baluchi separatists and beyond? Isn't Pakistan Orwellian to call itself a democracy yet deny - in practice at least - its individual citizens fundamental rights of life, liberty, due process, and property?

Recognizing and furthermore championing Israel is a necessary step in fixing all this, because otherwise anybody can object to improved democratic processes on the grounds that one is a Zionist. So you have to command the history, raise civility over bigotry, and thus crush the Islamo-fundies by their own theological and demonstrated inadequacies. Thus the forces of moderation will take heart and gain strength and bigotry will diminish or retreat to the shadows.

yar u r rite but arabs dnt hav power to fight a war they just only hav money which is i think every thing for them....

Achieving a political objective is highly valuable than waging war. I don't believe in wars and their causes, and I don't share the same definition of power like yours.

Achieving a political objective is highly valuable than waging war. I don't believe in wars and their causes, and I don't share the same definition of power like yours.

Well said.

I believe GCC in general has a much more pragmatic view of Israel as opposed to the nut-house-Ibleeses like the Ayatullahs and other goons.

Pakistanis simply need to evolve their own view of Israel that is independent of Arab-Iranian stance.

The reasons are exactly what you state in your post so eloquently.

peace

Arabs do not need to fight a war with Israel.

All the past wars resulted in humiliation, death, destruction, and above all "loss of territory".

But the likes of you may not understand the history of army/fauj.

so you will continue talking in emotional (read unbalanced) state of mind.

peace

Back
Top Bottom