What's new

Is Iran engaging in sectarian discrimination against its Sunnis?

Türkiye;4752344 said:
Bu ülkeyi adam eden Ak Parti eğer Ak Parti olmasaydı hala şu an boş beleş koalisyon hükümetler ile sürünyor olurduk zaten bunlar , darbeciler , cuntacılar, ve "kemalist" diye geçinen siyonist uşakları bu ülkeyi 50 yıl geride bıraktı. Şuana kadar Türkiye bölgenin süper güç olması gerekiyordu ama halen İran İsrail gibi ülkelerin gerisindeyiz sizin gibi beynsizlerin yüzünden. Sen kafanı yorma AK Partililer sizin MHP lilerden çok daha milliyetçi...Apo yu idamdan bırakan kimdi?

Lan MHP ozaman tek başına mı hükümet di ki idam edebilsin, şerefsiz Ecevit ile mesut yılmaz yüzünden olmadı. Haa gelelim şimdiye, ozaman terrorist başı idi şimdi başımıza çözüm meleği çıktı kimin sayesinde? Ne süper gücü oğlum sen neyin kafasindasin, Turkiye yüzde 3,4 büyüyor öyle yüzde 10 felan değil Çin gibi ve Avrupa ülkeleri ile aramızdaki fark çok büyük en az 10 sene yüzde 10 büyümemiz gerekki onların seviyesine gelelim. Şimdi krizde dediğimiz amerika yüzde 3 büyüdü. Sen televizyon izleye izleye kafan yıkanmış. Onlar sana Türkiye yüzde 20% büyüdü dese onada inanın.

Nowadays all sunnis are wahabbi.Look at how they act against shias and non-muslims. We should show the light of islam via debates and helping the non-believers monetarily and spiritually so that they see the light of islam.But sunnis only want to kill again and again. They have made us shia violent also.And they have given islam a bad name also.
You have a hate against all sunnis?
How can all sunnis be wahhabis?
If you want to be taken serious,try a more mature reasonable approach,what are you a child?

You have a hate against all sunnis?
How can all muslims be wahhabis?
If you want to be taken serious,try a more mature reasonable approach,what are you a child?

Because all sunnis these days act like murderers and lust for killing in name of jihad just like wahabbis.Sorry ,but allah will not agree with such violent people.

not all sunni are wahabie !!!
my best friend is sunni.........the nicest guy ever

Pakistani Exile:

Are you not a cultist that beliefs in the fake Ahmadi "Prophet"? We Muslims are very happy that you are banned from Makkah and Madinah for an eternity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

A dangerous personal cult that must be dealt with if it ever reaches Arab lands.

We salute the Pakistani stance against that cult.

oh boy, looks like you're too late to stop ahmadis. Ahmadis from all over the world do Hajj. I know several people who have been recently from England. There are actually lots of ahmadis in arab lands. I think you've been caught off guard.

Arab Ahmadi's Emotion Shows Their True Love With Their Khalifa at Jalsa Salana UK 2010 - YouTube

Tell me, does it hurt to see arab ahmadis? or are you content which just massacring shias,christians and others for now.

EDIT: @mods, don't blame me for starting religious debates, I didn't start any. this fella here started it with the name calling. I merely replied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because all sunnis these days act like murderers and lust for killing in name of jihad just like wahabbis.Sorry ,but allah will not agree with such violent people.
Sunnis and shias are murderers,so they are both the same.
Instead of bashing each other,we should find ways to end the suffering of the innocent(Syria).
If you are a muslim,think about that first.
Start by showing your real identity(never seen a muslim from the Bahamas,could be but not you)

oh boy, looks like you're too late to stop ahmadis. Ahmadis from all over the world do Hajj. I know several people who have been recently from England. There are actually lots of ahmadis in arab lands. I think you've been caught off guard.

Tell me, does it hurt to see arab ahmadis? or are you content which just massacring shias,christians and others for now.

To be frank ,I do not agree with the suppression of ahmedi muslim.I am shia and I disagree with the shia scholars who made this foolish fatwas on ahmadi muslims.You people are peaceful and try to follow allah word the fullest.Though I disagree that Ghulam mirza was a prophet,but I believe he was a reformer and saint.

But then only allah knows best.

Regards,
A shia brother.

Arab Ahmadi's Emotion Shows Their True Love With Their Khalifa at Jalsa Salana UK 2010 - YouTube

EDIT: @mods, don't blame me for starting religious debates, I didn't start any. this fella here started it with the name calling. I merely replied.

That is false since your cultists are not allowed to perform hajj and I am from Makkah and have often been around pilgrims from all over the world.

Lastly there are no Arab Ahmadis. Who are you kidding? That new cult is alien for us. Wearing Arabic clothes as MILLIONS of non-Arabs do does not make you an Arab.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is false since your cultists are not allowed to perform hajj and I am from Makkah and have often been around pilgrims from all over the world.

Lastly there are no Arab Ahmadis. Who are you kidding? That new cult is alien for us.

Do you go around and ask every pilgrim his/her sect? I am dead serious, I don't need to prove anything to you. I have seen and met arab ahmadis here in England as well. You are living in your own deluded mind.

Tell me this guy here is not an arab?

Munazara Ahmadi Muslim and Non-Ahmadi Muslim Scholar on Palestine TV (English Subtitles) - YouTube

The Pakistani government and the Saudi government and nearly all major Muslim schools if not all recognized have deemed you people heretics which you unfortunately are.

Do you care to show me a clip of an Ahmadi cult member in Makkah and Madinah?

Well it is not rooted in the Arab world. Maybe a few hundred Arabs in the West (after all the Arab diaspora is 50 MILLION strong) have been caught by this disease.

Yes, you said in England. In the Arab world they do not exist. Only in countries where you people exist and can give them this disease.

The Pakistani government and the Saudi government and nearly all major Muslim schools if not all recognized have deemed you people heretics which you unfortunately are.

That sect originates from Iran btw like many other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

Do you care to show me a clip of an Ahmadi cult member in Makkah and Madinah?

Well it is not rooted in the Arab world. Maybe a few hundred Arabs in the West (after all the Arab diaspora is 50 MILLION) have been caught by this disease.

Yes, you said in England. In the Arab world they do not exist. Only in countries where you people exist and can give them this disease.

Dude, did you watch the video? the debate between one of your mullah and one of our amirs? He's the amir of the Palestine jamaat ahmadiyya. He's not from England.

I don't care even if the penguins declare ahmadis kafir. I don't want anything to do with your terrorist religion anyways.

Dude, did you watch the video? the debate between one of your mullah and one of our amirs? He's the amir of the Palestine jamaat ahmadiyya. He's not from England.

I don't care even if the penguins declare ahmadis kafir. I don't want anything to do with your terrorist religion anyways.

Even I don't want anything to do with sunnis.Their barbarianism is unparallelled.

Back
Top Bottom