What's new

Is Iran about to go nuclear?

They wont, but if I was Iran I would have every thing planned and ready to detonate a nuclear device within 24hrs if they are alerted to credible threat of attack.

Detonating a nuke will mean Russia style sanctions so there is no point going down that road unless the regimes existence or integrity of country is under threat.

they better do it quick.

Otherwise My popcorn might be all finished before they develop it
Should've done it a long time ago when it was much harder for intelligence to track. Seems like nuclear weapons is just a card to play in negotiations, rather than an actual pursuit.

Having HeU doesn't automatically mean you can build a bomb. Having a bomb does not mean you have a deliverable warhead, having a few warheads doesn't make you a nuclear power, unless you have them in numbers and you have the means to deploy them.

you have the means to deploy them.
Iran has vast experience in ballistic missiles and their warheads. In fact Iran relies solely on its ballistic missiles for striking as its airforce is almost nonexistent. One will be naive to believe if Iran does have warheads they do not possess the means to deliver them. The rest of your post i agree with.

They wont, but if I was Iran I would have every thing planned and ready to detonate a nuclear device within 24hrs if they are alerted to credible threat of attack.

Detonating a nuke will mean Russia style sanctions so there is no point going down that road unless the regimes existence or integrity of country is under threat.
Iran is already heavily sanctioned. They have nothing to lose if they are sanctioned more. That’s if a nuclear deal doesn’t go through and there’s no hope for sanctions to be removed from Iran.

Iran has vast experience in ballistic missiles and their warheads. In fact Iran relies solely on its ballistic missiles for striking as its airforce is almost nonexistent. One will be naive to believe if Iran does have warheads they do not possess the means to deliver them. The rest of your post i agree with.

Developing a missile with a nuclear capability is a completely different ballgame.Iran can do it, but its gonna take a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom