What's new

Is Indian Aggresive Posturing Prelude to a Fourth War with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYON

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Armed Forces and IAF have been put on operational alert by the Indian Government. Pakistan is observing the situation and is actively readying its forces for any Indian aggression that might result because of its potential impotence to deal with its home-grown terrorists.

Are we standing at the door-step of another major conflict with India?

One thing is for sure, just because Zardari said so does not mean that we will keep our first-use policy of nuclear weapons now in a bureaucrats closet!

Indian puts air defence on high alert: Military sources
Updated at: 1823 PST, Saturday, November 29, 2008
Indian puts air defence on high alert: Military sources ISLAMABAD: The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) and the Director General of the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) met here on Saturday to discuss the situation prevailing due to the recent incidents of terrorism in Mumbai.

Geo News senior correspondent Hamid Mir has said that Pakistan army officials held an important briefing session with a group of senior journalists. The military officials said that after Mumbai attacks, the Indian External Affairs Minister, Pranab Mukherjee called senior Pakistani officials and gave threats. The officials said that it seems as if Indian authorities wanted to ‘escalate’ the already fragile situation.

Considering the gravity of situation, Pakistan has made it clear to the United States of America and its allies in Europe that if India keeps blaming Pakistan for Mumbai attacks, Pakistan would have no option but to pull back its troops from the Western border to Eastern border. India has also put its air defence on high alert, they added.

According to well-placed sources, it has been made clear to the US and European Union (EU) that in case of any eventuality, India will have to suffer more than Pakistan. Mir said there are indications suggesting that Pak army is being pulled out from the Western border. Military sources also said that instead of pointing fingers at neighbours, India should address the root causes of terrorism inside its own territory.

I think they have no guts... If their ATS performs like pussies then I can say... Let the show begin.

India threatens Pakistan of dire consequences
Updated : Saturday November 29 , 2008 6:17:17 PM

ISLAMABAD (Sabir Shakir): India has threatened of dire consequences to Pakistan after Mumbai terror attacks and the coming 48 hours are very important, military sources said on Saturday.

The war can not benefit any side but if India imposed war Pakistan will go to the last limit for its defence, the sources said.

In case of war no weakness will be shown at the western border, the sources further said.

They are hiding their failure behind the belligerent attitude against Pakistan the sources added.

ha ha ha they think we will stay here hand in hand and wachting

ha ha ha they think we will stay here hand in hand and wachting
Pakistan has deliberating on whether or not to mobilize 100,000 soldiers out of the western border.

No comments for emotional outburst.

Looking at our media the whole Indian ideology is based on emotional outburst. Let me remind you, your nation is using war language. I ask them to do what they say. Pussies. That is hardly emotional. Do not compare me with something you cannot understand.

How conme you Indians fail to think beyond imagination a la Bollywood? Do you have to watch every serious development with some geets and some pathetic anger? Underdeveloped mentallity. How come Ghandi is the father of this so immature nation? Oops, I do hit you badly...:whistle:

Pakistan has deliberating on whether or not to mobilize 100,000 soldiers out of the western border.

Perfect opportunity to tell the Americans to go * themselves. Now is also the time to start bringing down foreign aircraft in our airspace, they could be foreign spy UAV's scouting infiltration routes, not just American as it is always claimed.

Nice oppertunity to test Naval Babur and the subs... If 11 kids can reach the shore then it is leaking like hell.

Looking at our media the whole Indian ideology is based on emotional outburst. Let me remind you, your nation is using war language. I ask them to do what they say. Pussies. That is hardly emotional. Do not compare me with something you cannot understand.

How conme you Indians fail to think beyond imagination a la Bollywood? Do you have to watch every serious development with some geets and some pathetic anger? Underdeveloped mentallity. How come Ghandi is the father of this so immature nation? Oops, I do hit you badly...:whistle:

You should stop watching Bollywood watch Bond movies you will find lots of conspiracy theories from USSR. Since when you respect Gandhi ?

The anger in expressed in media is for domestic consumption donn't get swyed by it nothing has materialized on the ground yet.

If every Indian poster here behaves like a master then do I have to wait and except every biassed and without evidence bashing of Pakistan, Pakistani or Islam? Please. Goodperson, how come even as a group you Indians have no chance to win debates...?

I do like Ghandi. No violence. Somehow the Nehru clan raped that ideology so much that it is just an historical note for Indian. Nothing more. A superpower aspiration while not able to feed 300 million? The terror towards Kashmiri and muslims? A... And do remind, I am not here defending Pakistani side. Just someone that can look right in your eyes...

About Bollywood, Now and then a nice song. The movies were in thepast atleast something. Now it is hardly worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom