What's new

Is india safe for G20 and cricket world cup.

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The recent incident of two Muslim brothers getting killed in India is just one among many instances of religious intolerance and violence in the country. Reports suggest that minorities, including Muslims and Christians, have been facing discrimination and persecution in various parts of India.

With events such as the G20 summit and the upcoming World Cup, concerns regarding safety for international visitors have been raised. It is crucial to note that safety concerns are not restricted to international visitors alone but also extend to minority communities within India.

The Indian government is major part of problem of religious intolerance

Sikandar Raza, Moeen Ali etc are quite the flavor of the day here but

The recent incident of two Muslim brothers getting killed in India is just one among many instances of religious intolerance and violence in the country. Reports suggest that minorities, including Muslims and Christians, have been facing discrimination and persecution in various parts of India.

With events such as the G20 summit and the upcoming World Cup, concerns regarding safety for international visitors have been raised. It is crucial to note that safety concerns are not restricted to international visitors alone but also extend to minority communities within India.

INDIA has become more safer, as two mafia dons were killed

India should hold both of these events at a neutral safe venue where minorities rights are protected and rule of law is followed. Something like Baluchistan or Swat should be considered. I hope India makes a wise decision.

Hinduwadis are cowards. They ain't Taliban. They can only kill poor Muslims.

If they had the guts they would have killed anti India anti Hindu actors like Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan.

Major Part? What are you smoking?

They actively promote, enable and enforce religious intolerance.

INDIA has become more safer, as two mafia dons were kille

INDIA has become more safer, as two mafia dons were killed
I hope your son get killed one day and then you go for his funeral and you get killed and people call you a tug got killed . so no worries. Then someone ask your wife how was killing of your husband and son.. bloody Indians brainless scumbags

Hinduwadis are cowards. They ain't Taliban. They can only kill poor Muslims.

If they had the guts they would have killed anti India anti Hindu actors like Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan.
Did you read my article female feticide in India. Bloody babi girls killers Indians..

Last edited:
I hope your son get killed one day and then you go for his funeral and you get killed and people call you a tug got killed . so no worries. Then someone ask your wife how was killing of your husband and son.. bloody Indians brainless scumbags

Did you read my article female feticide in India. Bloody babi girls killers Indians..
If my son becomes a mafia don and murders others , then YES. do u know .. one of his gang men was encountered by police 5 days back ... his mother said, he was a gunda and he deserved the death and refused to take her son's body

If my son becomes a mafia don and murders others , then YES. do u know .. one of his gang men was encountered by police 5 days back ... his mother said, he was a gunda and he deserved the death and refused to take her son's body
What law allows you to kill someone like that. You not human right?

What law allows you to kill someone like that. You not human right?

Ganga law in gangadesh when they want to justify killing Indian Muslims

EoxgQkmXIAEGv8v.jpg

The Indian blackmail of the globalized world continues unabated. G20 will have brazenly flaunted UN conventions threatening the very concept of nation state integrity.

When whole Pakistan wad using state machinery and all paramilitary and police forces were used to murder ex PM/ world winning captain and terror attacks were launched against own
Meanwhile PSL was happening at the same time.

Then for sure India can easily organize world cup

Pakistanis should be ashamed of talking about human rights or security situation in any other country

Back
Top Bottom