What's new

Is India really one nation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get my point

Despite your overly verbose and rambling post, I do not.

My point was that he is either an Indian pretending to be South African or is a South African whose ancestors came from India. As such, he is a pro-India poster hiding behind the South African flag. This forum allows each poster to use two flags. Most people use that to indicate their ethnicity/country of birth, and their place of residence/second nationality.

What is your point again? Briefly, if you please.

Depends on how you look at it...the Brits for example have a continuous history so does the Chinese more or less.India does not have a continuous history of being ruled by a central authority.

No I did not go to school in Ann Arbor,lovely school though....I went to Colorado State..go Rams!!
I think no country looked same in the past as it looks today. Every country changed the map and as a result of all those ups and downs in the past, the maps are what it is today. In the past, not only that the maps were changing, demography was also changing due to mass migration of people to another land.

It was either a slow movement for centuries, or it was sudden movement due to a victory in wars. Even England is no exception to this. Its map changed and its demography also changed. Although Britain did not change monarchism, but the ruling house changed many times. Today it is House of Windsor, but it was not so yesterday.

Last edited:
Despite your overly verbose and rambling post, I do not.

My point was that he is either an Indian pretending to be South African or is a South African whose ancestors came from India. As such, he is a pro-India poster hiding behind the South African flag. This forum allows each poster to use two flags. Most people use that to indicate their ethnicity/country of birth, and their place of residence/second nationality.

What is your point again? Briefly, if you please.

Allow me, coz I doubt he would be interested in elucidating further seeing as how you have dismissed his post with adjectives like verbose and rambling.

You want incisive and cutting ..... let me see if you can handle incisive and cutting.

The land you and your brothers call and have called Pakistan for 60 odd years, has been India for over 5000.

In terms of time, its not even the blink of an eye.

If you want to bring the Mughals into the picture, it probably increases to a wink.

People the world over associate their common ancestral origins, cultural inheritance, and sense of a people, with India, cause India is what it has always been.

Good morning Gracie.

Cheers, Doc

Allow me, coz I doubt he would be interested in elucidating further seeing as how you have dismissed his post with adjectives like verbose and rambling.

Ah, this should be good...

You want incisive and cutting ..... let me see if you can handle incisive and cutting.

The land you and your brothers call and have called Pakistan for 60 odd years, has been India for over 5000.

Uh huh. Neither incisive, nor cutting.
More like misinformed propaganda.

There has been much discussion and debate even on this forum about Pakistan's independent history.

Good morning Gracie.

Nope. You still don't know how to use it.
Please go back and look at my original post to see the correct usage.

By Sajjad Shaukat

The former Soviet Union which had subjugated the minorities and ethnic groups in various provinces and regions through its military, disintegrated in 1991. Even its nuclear weapons could not save its collapse. One of the important causes of the disintegration of the Russian Empire was that its greater defence expenditure exceeded to the maximum, resulting in economic crises inside the country. In this regard, about a prolonged war in Afghanistan, the former President Gorbachev had declared it as the “bleeding wound.” However, militarisation of the Soviet Union failed in controlling the movements of liberation, launched by various ethnic nationalities.

On the other hand, while learning no lesson from its previous close friend, India has been acting upon the similar policies in some other way, which led to the demise of the Soviet Union.

For the last 25 years, India has been providing its military and intelligence agency RAW with huge funds in order to support insurgency, separatism and lawlessness in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhuttan, Sikkim and China. Although these covert activities vary from country to country, yet the same intensifies in case of Pakistan. In this respect, a well-established network of Indian army and RAW has been working to destabilise Pakistan by supporting insurgency in the Frontier Province and separatism in Balochistan. New Delhi has been spending huge money to train and equip the militants who have been entering Pakistan on daily basis and have been conducting suicide attacks in our country, and assaults on our security forces. Besides other regional countries, Indian secret operations inside Pakistan are being conducted with great professional skill, having mutiple tactics like propaganda, political dissent, ethnic divisions, economic backwardness and criminal elements to foment subversion so as to weaken our country in conssonance with Indian regional ambitions.

Indian anti-Pakistan plan has also been endorsed by a 72-page white paper handed over to its Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in the aftermath of Mumbai carnage. The paper, titled, War on Terror: The Agenda for Action, (Also available on the website of India Today) advised New Delhi to “exploit the divisions within Pakistan and expose its weaknesses in Balochistan, FATA and Azad Kashmir” including building of pressure on Islamabad especially by the US.

Although, New Delhi has been backing the forces of separatism especially in Pakistan and China (Chinese Tibetan regions), yet like the former Soviet Union, it has been rapidly moving towards the destruction of the Indian union.

No doubt, the former Russia was a totalitarian state which had controlled other ethnic minorities through various techniques of force. But under the mask of democracy and secularism, Indian subsequent regimes dominated by politicians from the Hindi heartland�Hindutva (Hindu nationalism) use brutal force ruthlessly against any move to free Assam, Kashmir, Khalistan, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and Tripura where wars of liberation continue in one or the other form. Recently, Maoist intensified their struggle, attacking official installments. In this context, Indian media admitted that Maoists have now entered the cities, expanding their activities against the Indian union. In this connection, on August 24 this year, they blew up another railway track in Latehar, and bombed a mobile tower in neighbouring Palamu district. Train services were disrupted between Barwadih-Barkakana route following the incident. The CPI (Maoist) has claimed in a release that they have enforced the two-day shut down in Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal, Bihar and Chhattisgarh due to the arrest of its two senior members.

As regards the Indian-held Kashmir, since 1947, India forces have been intermittently been employing all the possible techniques of military terrorism such as curfews, crackdowns, sieges, massacre, targeted killings etc. to maintain their alien rule. However, under the new puppet regime in the occupied Kashmir, Indian brutalities keeps on going against the current phase of Kashmiri uprising which began on August 12, 2008 when Indian forces killed Hurriyat Conference leader Sheikh Abdul Aziz.

Post-Napoleonic era in Europe proves that it is not possible to suppress the wars of liberation through military terrorism. In that context, Prince Metternich, emperor of the Austro-Hungarian Empire did what he could by subjugating the alien peoples by employing every possible techniques of state terrorism. According to Indian historian, Mahahin, Matternich had to admit that he was fighting for a useless cause, and the empire disintegrated, resulting in the independence of Italy, Bulgaria and other states whose secret societies had been waging wars of liberation. In the recent past, despite the employment of unlimited atrocities by the President Milosevic, collapse of the former Yugoslavia could not be stopped.

Every entity of South Asia is well-aware that even under the rule of Congress which claims to be a secular party, Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Rashtriya Swayamsevak Singh (RSS), Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Shev Sina and Bajrang Dal have missed no opportunity to communalise national politics of India. Although violence against the other communities has been used by Hindu fundamentalists as a normal practice since partition, yet anti-Christian and anti-Muslim bloodshed in the last decade coupled with the dissemination of Hindutva has increased. Besides previous genocide of Muslims and destruction of the Babri Mosque, more than 2500 Muslims were massacred in 2002 in the BJP-ruled Indian state of Gujarat. On September 13, 2008, the communal riots in Uttar Pradesh killed more than 200 Muslims. In one of the most tragic incidents in Assam, Hindu extremists burnt alive six members of a Muslim family on October 12 last year. Similarly, assaults on Christians and their property have continued by the Hindu mobs in Orissa, Assam, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. Even the year of 2009 witnessed a number of incidents of religious intolerance. In this respect, at least 60 Christians have been assassinated in the recent past by Hindu fundamentalists in the state of Orissa. Other minorities of India are also target of Hindu terrorism.

It is notable that ideology of Hindu nationalism prevails in every field at the cost of other minorities groups. It is even supported by Indian defence forces clandestinely. This fact could be judged from the recent past, when on April 6, 2008 in the house of Bajrang Dal fundamentalists in Nanded, a bomb went off. The investigations proved that the militants belonging to the Bajrang Dal were found in the bomb-making and attack on a mosque in Parbhani in 2003. Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) of the Maharashtra arrested a serving Lt. Col. Srikant Purohit and a retired army Major Samir Kulkarniand along with two other culprits, indicating that these army officers were helping in training the Hindu terrorists, providing them with the military-grade explosive RDX, used in the Malegaon bombings and terrorist attacks in other Indian cities. ATS further disclosed that Lt. Col. Purohit confessed that in 2007 that he was involved in bombing of Samjhota express, which brunt alive 69 Pakistanis. Leaders of the Indian extremist parties, Shiv Sena, BJP, VHP and RSS are now pressurising the Congress regime to release the fugitives.

Indian fundamentalism and mistreatment of religious minorities could be judged from a latest development. After serving the BJP for 30 years, Jaswant Singh was expelled from the party for praising Mohammad Ali Jinnah and echoing the pain of the Indian Muslims in his book, “Jinnah�India, Partition, Independence.” While pointing out the BJP’s attitude towards the minorities, Singh wrote: “Every Muslim that lives in India is a loyal Indian…look into the eyes of Indian Muslims and see the pain.” He warned in his book, if such a policy continued, “India could have third partition.”

It is mentionable that provincial and regional disparities have been widening in India day by day as majority of Indian populations are living below the poverty level, lacking basic facilities like fresh food and clean water. While yielding to acute poverty, every day, some persons commit suicide in India. On the other side, New Delhi which recently decided 34 percent increase in its defence budget, signed the pact of civil nuclear technology with the US last year has been importing latest versions of arms and ammunition from Israel, America, Russia, Germany and other western countries.

In the past, New Delhi which incurred huge amounts on advancement of its nuclear weapons and successfully tested missile, Agni-111in May 2007, has been extending its range. On July 27 this year, India launched its first nuclear-powered submarine.

Returning to our earlier discussion, just like the Soviet Union, the artificial union of India which is maintained through militarisation of the country by incurring too much expenditure for importing arms, for subjugating minorities through force, for crushing wars of liberations with brutal tactics and for sponsoring insurgency in Pakistan, China, and other regional countries, is bound to result in disintegration.

Sajjad Shaukat writes on international affairs and is author of the book: US vs Islamic Militants, Invisible Balance of Power: Dangerous Shift in International Relations.

Kashmir Watch :: In-depth coverage on Kashmir conflict

There is a fundamental difference in Soviet union and India..

Points below hold true for 90% of India and including Muslims alike who see there future here

1. India is not communist and there is freedom(so no resentment)
2. There is no big power who wants to break it apart like US in case of USSR
3. 85% of India is Hindu+Sikh who know the past well
4. There are larger Market interests in India from US and China..who see prosperous india as their potential market.
5. Only one jealous bankrupt neighbor. who cannt fund too much already getting exhausted..Trying fake currency etc ..to fund terror
6. ISI 's funding is from Drugs ..where they have badly got hurt as they have lost control on FATA and Afghanistan..

The article above is from Kashmir watch..hate website started by pakistan nationals..
There are lot of videos on You tube about Americas disintegration etc .. will you believe???

The article above is from Kashmir watch..hate website started by pakistan nationals..
There are lot of videos on You tube about Americas disintegration etc .. will you believe???

Anyway, you must see who is starting the article. Be aware here you will find lot of BD trollers.

you can't do anything better. rriiiiigggggghhhhhhhhttttttttttttt. :lazy:

Hi,
For this theory I can just say.. My **** friend.. if your house is made of Glass you should not throw stone to other's house. I think you can understand what I am trying to say. But let me tell you and remind you that first you should leave thinking about India.. Take care of your pakistan.. Man so much of problem is there in your country.. A western country America is attacking in your homeland in name of terrorist.. What a shame...You don't have dignity even.America attackes on your land and you just see and beg with them for money. How can you guys and your government can be so cheap. You sold your self to America for some billion dollors and bloody F16. Your brothers and sisters at Afgan border are getting killed and you are watching.. Pitty on you pakistanis. Open your Eyes and see who is your frnd and who is enemy. In exchange of some money your goverment allowing Americes to kill you. As far as Kashmir and baluchistan is concern beforw writing you should unders stand both India and Pakistan is not saints. You see what you are doing in Kashmir. When some terrorist comes in India he is a freedom fighter and if same goes to Baluchistan for the same reason he is terrorist.. this is not good man.. You should see your collor first before blaming to India. India is busy in itself..We have other work also not like you. We are looking for our economy.. We are more concern of our finance , job and providing job. But see what you are doing , what your country is doing and what is your economic condition. In our country minorities have become PM,President and Army chief also ... some for examples... There are lot of other examples also.. but see in your country and compare your condition.

Hope you are understanding...

Hi,
For this theory I can just say.. My **** friend.. if your house is made of Glass you should not throw stone to other's house. I think you can understand what I am trying to say. But let me tell you and remind you that first you should leave thinking about India.. Take care of your pakistan.. Man so much of problem is there in your country.. A western country America is attacking in your homeland in name of terrorist.. What a shame...You don't have dignity even.America attackes on your land and you just see and beg with them for money. How can you guys and your government can be so cheap. You sold your self to America for some billion dollors and bloody F16. Your brothers and sisters at Afgan border are getting killed and you are watching.. Pitty on you pakistanis. Open your Eyes and see who is your frnd and who is enemy. In exchange of some money your goverment allowing Americes to kill you. As far as Kashmir and baluchistan is concern beforw writing you should unders stand both India and Pakistan is not saints. You see what you are doing in Kashmir. When some terrorist comes in India he is a freedom fighter and if same goes to Baluchistan for the same reason he is terrorist.. this is not good man.. You should see your collor first before blaming to India. India is busy in itself..We have other work also not like you. We are looking for our economy.. We are more concern of our finance , job and providing job. But see what you are doing , what your country is doing and what is your economic condition. In our country minorities have become PM,President and Army chief also ... some for examples... There are lot of other examples also.. but see in your country and compare your condition.

Hope you are understanding...

Now expected answer would be "Baloch is a internal matter and Kashmir is disputed territory and India is interfering in Balochistan" And then someone will come and say "We believe in Gazwatul Hind. Hindu India would disintegrate "

Oh god 2 days i joined and i have started predicting the answers....

By the way Azad Kashmir is part of Pakistan and Pakistan controls it. I think all my Pak friends would agree to it. So if we find some so called freedom fighter crossing the border becomes automatically Pakistani national. And since it is a Pakistani national would it not be the aggression against India since the so called freedom fighter is killing innocents in India. And by the way freedom fighters are not those who spray bullets at the innocents.

Now please dont come up with words of Anjum chaudhary in london who justified the bombings in London saying "They were Kaffirs so nothing wrong in killing non muslims because they have done the sin of not believing in Allah" A name changes the whole meaning today. If you call Allah its fine but if u call it Bhrahm its a problem. The notion of a supreme is same down the line.. But we fight and kill each other for just how we relate to him

Last edited:
By Sajjad Shaukat

The former Soviet Union which had subjugated the minorities and ethnic groups in various provinces and regions through its military, disintegrated in 1991. Even its nuclear weapons could not save its collapse. One of the important causes of the disintegration of the Russian Empire was that its greater defence expenditure exceeded to the maximum, resulting in economic crises inside the country. In this regard, about a prolonged war in Afghanistan, the former President Gorbachev had declared it as the “bleeding wound.” However, militarisation of the Soviet Union failed in controlling the movements of liberation, launched by various ethnic nationalities.

On the other hand, while learning no lesson from its previous close friend, India has been acting upon the similar policies in some other way, which led to the demise of the Soviet Union.

For the last 25 years, India has been providing its military and intelligence agency RAW with huge funds in order to support insurgency, separatism and lawlessness in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhuttan, Sikkim and China. Although these covert activities vary from country to country, yet the same intensifies in case of Pakistan. In this respect, a well-established network of Indian army and RAW has been working to destabilise Pakistan by supporting insurgency in the Frontier Province and separatism in Balochistan. New Delhi has been spending huge money to train and equip the militants who have been entering Pakistan on daily basis and have been conducting suicide attacks in our country, and assaults on our security forces. Besides other regional countries, Indian secret operations inside Pakistan are being conducted with great professional skill, having mutiple tactics like propaganda, political dissent, ethnic divisions, economic backwardness and criminal elements to foment subversion so as to weaken our country in conssonance with Indian regional ambitions.

Indian anti-Pakistan plan has also been endorsed by a 72-page white paper handed over to its Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in the aftermath of Mumbai carnage. The paper, titled, War on Terror: The Agenda for Action, (Also available on the website of India Today) advised New Delhi to “exploit the divisions within Pakistan and expose its weaknesses in Balochistan, FATA and Azad Kashmir” including building of pressure on Islamabad especially by the US.

Although, New Delhi has been backing the forces of separatism especially in Pakistan and China (Chinese Tibetan regions), yet like the former Soviet Union, it has been rapidly moving towards the destruction of the Indian union.

No doubt, the former Russia was a totalitarian state which had controlled other ethnic minorities through various techniques of force. But under the mask of democracy and secularism, Indian subsequent regimes dominated by politicians from the Hindi heartland�Hindutva (Hindu nationalism) use brutal force ruthlessly against any move to free Assam, Kashmir, Khalistan, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and Tripura where wars of liberation continue in one or the other form. Recently, Maoist intensified their struggle, attacking official installments. In this context, Indian media admitted that Maoists have now entered the cities, expanding their activities against the Indian union. In this connection, on August 24 this year, they blew up another railway track in Latehar, and bombed a mobile tower in neighbouring Palamu district. Train services were disrupted between Barwadih-Barkakana route following the incident. The CPI (Maoist) has claimed in a release that they have enforced the two-day shut down in Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal, Bihar and Chhattisgarh due to the arrest of its two senior members.

As regards the Indian-held Kashmir, since 1947, India forces have been intermittently been employing all the possible techniques of military terrorism such as curfews, crackdowns, sieges, massacre, targeted killings etc. to maintain their alien rule. However, under the new puppet regime in the occupied Kashmir, Indian brutalities keeps on going against the current phase of Kashmiri uprising which began on August 12, 2008 when Indian forces killed Hurriyat Conference leader Sheikh Abdul Aziz.

Post-Napoleonic era in Europe proves that it is not possible to suppress the wars of liberation through military terrorism. In that context, Prince Metternich, emperor of the Austro-Hungarian Empire did what he could by subjugating the alien peoples by employing every possible techniques of state terrorism. According to Indian historian, Mahahin, Matternich had to admit that he was fighting for a useless cause, and the empire disintegrated, resulting in the independence of Italy, Bulgaria and other states whose secret societies had been waging wars of liberation. In the recent past, despite the employment of unlimited atrocities by the President Milosevic, collapse of the former Yugoslavia could not be stopped.

Every entity of South Asia is well-aware that even under the rule of Congress which claims to be a secular party, Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Rashtriya Swayamsevak Singh (RSS), Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Shev Sina and Bajrang Dal have missed no opportunity to communalise national politics of India. Although violence against the other communities has been used by Hindu fundamentalists as a normal practice since partition, yet anti-Christian and anti-Muslim bloodshed in the last decade coupled with the dissemination of Hindutva has increased. Besides previous genocide of Muslims and destruction of the Babri Mosque, more than 2500 Muslims were massacred in 2002 in the BJP-ruled Indian state of Gujarat. On September 13, 2008, the communal riots in Uttar Pradesh killed more than 200 Muslims. In one of the most tragic incidents in Assam, Hindu extremists burnt alive six members of a Muslim family on October 12 last year. Similarly, assaults on Christians and their property have continued by the Hindu mobs in Orissa, Assam, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. Even the year of 2009 witnessed a number of incidents of religious intolerance. In this respect, at least 60 Christians have been assassinated in the recent past by Hindu fundamentalists in the state of Orissa. Other minorities of India are also target of Hindu terrorism.

It is notable that ideology of Hindu nationalism prevails in every field at the cost of other minorities groups. It is even supported by Indian defence forces clandestinely. This fact could be judged from the recent past, when on April 6, 2008 in the house of Bajrang Dal fundamentalists in Nanded, a bomb went off. The investigations proved that the militants belonging to the Bajrang Dal were found in the bomb-making and attack on a mosque in Parbhani in 2003. Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) of the Maharashtra arrested a serving Lt. Col. Srikant Purohit and a retired army Major Samir Kulkarniand along with two other culprits, indicating that these army officers were helping in training the Hindu terrorists, providing them with the military-grade explosive RDX, used in the Malegaon bombings and terrorist attacks in other Indian cities. ATS further disclosed that Lt. Col. Purohit confessed that in 2007 that he was involved in bombing of Samjhota express, which brunt alive 69 Pakistanis. Leaders of the Indian extremist parties, Shiv Sena, BJP, VHP and RSS are now pressurising the Congress regime to release the fugitives.

Indian fundamentalism and mistreatment of religious minorities could be judged from a latest development. After serving the BJP for 30 years, Jaswant Singh was expelled from the party for praising Mohammad Ali Jinnah and echoing the pain of the Indian Muslims in his book, “Jinnah�India, Partition, Independence.” While pointing out the BJP’s attitude towards the minorities, Singh wrote: “Every Muslim that lives in India is a loyal Indian…look into the eyes of Indian Muslims and see the pain.” He warned in his book, if such a policy continued, “India could have third partition.”

It is mentionable that provincial and regional disparities have been widening in India day by day as majority of Indian populations are living below the poverty level, lacking basic facilities like fresh food and clean water. While yielding to acute poverty, every day, some persons commit suicide in India. On the other side, New Delhi which recently decided 34 percent increase in its defence budget, signed the pact of civil nuclear technology with the US last year has been importing latest versions of arms and ammunition from Israel, America, Russia, Germany and other western countries.

In the past, New Delhi which incurred huge amounts on advancement of its nuclear weapons and successfully tested missile, Agni-111in May 2007, has been extending its range. On July 27 this year, India launched its first nuclear-powered submarine.

Returning to our earlier discussion, just like the Soviet Union, the artificial union of India which is maintained through militarisation of the country by incurring too much expenditure for importing arms, for subjugating minorities through force, for crushing wars of liberations with brutal tactics and for sponsoring insurgency in Pakistan, China, and other regional countries, is bound to result in disintegration.

Sajjad Shaukat writes on international affairs and is author of the book: US vs Islamic Militants, Invisible Balance of Power: Dangerous Shift in International Relations.

Kashmir Watch :: In-depth coverage on Kashmir conflict
hehe i love when bangladeshis and pakistanis get a inferiority complex looking at my country...hehehe.articles like these make me feel so good abt my huge country.:yahoo::rofl::rofl::yahoo:

hehe i love when bangladeshis and pakistanis get a inferiority complex looking at my country...hehehe.articles like these make me feel so good abt my huge country.:yahoo::rofl::rofl::yahoo:

Stop smoking whatever the hell it is that you smoke.....................

At least not the Afgan drugs which ISI uses to raise funds... may be indian Hukkah (kidding no offenses)
:chilli:

none taken.................
PS the afghan drugs were a joint CIA/ISI op.......... you do know that , right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom