What's new

Is India ready to refuse UK aid?

coz last it was in lahore from where british took it.

Any Idea Who the Maharajah of Lahore was, and How did he get the Stone from the Ranjit Singh who inturn returned it to British Before he died....

And does All those aircrafts which land And Go from Pakistani Airport belongs to Pakistan???

Last edited:
kohinoor is not pakistani either - its abdulli because brits took in house of famous mr. abdullah.

Any Idea Who the Maharajah of Lahore was, and How did he get the Stone from the Ranjit Singh who inturn returned it to British Before he died....

And does All those aircrafts which land And Go from Pakistani Airport belongs to Pakistan???
seems like india has habit of claiming everything from pakistan right from IVC legacy to kohinoor.

seems like india has habit of claiming everything from pakistan right from IVC legacy to kohinoor.

Now, Stop it if you cannot Answer my question, But dont try to deviate from it..... You will neither become small by not answering me, neither will I poke you every other time I see you.... If You can answer well and Good, if You cannot U must learn to ignore...

Last edited:
1) Khoninoor isint Pakistani nor Indian. Its from Muslim Dynasty, as a Islamic state, Pakistan has the right to keep it. but why to think for future, and things that wont ever happen?

2) These Britishers are trying to Neutralise the hatred the sub continent has fo the history.
They are trying to show their generousity and love, which I guess doesnt even exist in their hearts! They want to make allies, supporters and people who would love them instead of hate!

i think India should continue with UK aid because it still has 1/3rd of the world's poor and $1.5 billion is a huge amount and can help thousands of people to come out of poverty every year.We the upper middle class people of India have no right to take that aid away from them.

1) Khoninoor isint Pakistani nor Indian. Its from Muslim Dynasty, as a Islamic state, Pakistan has the right to keep it. but why to think for future, and things that wont ever happen?

2) These Britishers are trying to Neutralise the hatred the sub continent has fo the history.
They are trying to show their generousity and love, which I guess doesnt even exist in their hearts! They want to make allies, supporters and people who would love them instead of hate!

Don't be silly,
Because it's from muslim dynasty and pakistan is islamic state,so it's pakistani..Lol
wat about turkey,Iran,Iraq..Aren't they Islamic..

Kohinoor was mined from Andhra pradesh in the times of Moghul,
Andhra is 60% of muslims...

So is there any chances of UK listening to ur words..
If yes,Why could u get the NATO out,they bomb in regular basis..

i think India should continue with UK aid because it still has 1/3rd of the world's poor and $1.5 billion is a huge amount and can help thousands of people to come out of poverty every year.We the upper middle class people of India have no right to take that aid away from them.

Do you think that all he aid will reach the poor?
Or will it be spent in R&D and Defence systems?

tallboy123 said:
Kohinoor was mined from Andhra pradesh in the times of Moghul,
Andhra is 60% of muslims...

You don't know your own history...

1.Kohinoor was mined from Andhra in times of the Kakatiya dynasty

2.Andhra is 80% Hindu

Unfortunately for you, when questioned in 2010 on his visit to India, the British PM said they are willing to return the Kohinoor to India but then every other nation will start making claims and the British museum will become empty. I guess it's only a matter of time till Kohinoor returns to it's rightful HERITAGE.

Back
Top Bottom