What's new

Is India Panicking In Ladakh!

Sir!

Abhi tau time kharab chal raha hey ...... abhi tau Pakistan par attack kidhar say hoga --- aagay khadda, peechay khaaee :enjoy:

This is why China is sitting there --- all your military strategy has been neutralised.

Even an attack from sea or from South is impossible at this stage.

You need to mobilise army to face China, which is building in massive numbers every 24-hours.

@PanzerKiel

Its not that simple a walkover, in the present domestic, regional and global environment, for either Chinese, Indians or Pakistanis......

....We just need to see the numbers (involved +reserves (local and inter theatre)) for Pakistan, India and China, which gives us a fair idea of what each side is capable of......no side can attempt anything which is beyond its capability....so if we very clear on the capabilities, we are surely bound to hit on the expected modus operandi.
Its not that simple a walkover, in the present domestic, regional and global environment, for either Chinese, Indians or Pakistanis......

India has learnt alot from the Chinese since 1962. As a Defence Analyst who has closely worked the indians I can tell you if a confrontation would happen India will come out on the top. Just as a reminder, India has full support from the US, UK, Russia and will have armament and weapons supply from Canada, Isarel, France and Australia.

What the world is forgetting that India has a world class airforce that has seen war and has particiapted in active missions, whereas the PLA force has only been a theoretical force with no real action. Same with Chinese weapons systems. India has played smart and has acquired all time and field tested weapons while China has its own in house weapons that have never seen a battle. What matters on ground are not tested weapons but stress tested weapons of which China has none.

LOL, you made my day... LOL

And what makes you believe that the numbers published are factual. No country ever publishes the correct numbers. If they did my the world would have been a mess. Again, as a full time defence analyst I can tell you that at this point in time in South East Asia, the only country that has full support from the west is India. Pakistan has lost trust of the US since 2012 and China is treading a difficult path with the US trade war. Plus for those who dont know I must say China also has a lot of internal problems - since there is no free press the world doesn't know about it. I will write a detailed post about it someday.

BTW - If we havent met earlier, I am a full time defence analyst. I get paid to study and research defence strengths and advice companies and governments on strategy.

Good to make your acquaintance.

I didnt mention anywhere that we should go for published numbers (even if they are available).

BTW - If we havent met earlier, I am a full time defence analyst. I get paid to study and research defence strengths and advice companies and governments on strategy.

BTW, welcome to this esteemed forum.

You may find that you are not the only one here on this forum who gets paid for defence related projects and jobs.

India has learnt alot from the Chinese since 1962. As a Defence Analyst who has closely worked the indians I can tell you if a confrontation would happen India will come out on the top. Just as a reminder, India has full support from the US, UK, Russia and will have armament and weapons supply from Canada, Isarel, France and Australia.

What the world is forgetting that India has a world class airforce that has seen war and has particiapted in active missions, whereas the PLA force has only been a theoretical force with no real action. Same with Chinese weapons systems. India has played smart and has acquired all time and field tested weapons while China has its own in house weapons that have never seen a battle. What matters on ground are not tested weapons but stress tested weapons of which China has none.

So let me get this straight, You've worked closely with India and you are impressed with their evolution, while at the same time you've assumed China has been a stagnant pond since 1962. GTFO, with stupid analysts like you, no wonder India thinks they're boss.

Last edited:
Again, as a full time defence analyst I can tell you that at this point in time in South East Asia, the only country that has full support from the west is India.

Who's paying you? Trump? Because India is not in South East Asia.

giphy-18.gif

You are beaten time and time again. Why go so far back just go back 2019 and see your mighty air force getting punched and kicked and served fantashtic tea.

As a defence analyst, what establishment have you worked for?

I am cheer leading China. Not ashamed to be a cheer leader here. India likes to bully smaller nations in the subcontinent with bravado, but suddenly becomes peace seeking and asks for dialogue when it's confronted by a nation similar to it in size. A classic personality of a bully. It is funny seeing the statements of Indian politicians with regards to what China is doing. :pop:

No, we were nowhere near launching anything; the Pakistan Army would have known days in advance, because the logistics - the roadways - in the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir is such that materiel build-up takes weeks of effort. It cannot be disguised as the customary build-up taken up every year, because this is not the season; it cannot be disguised in any shape or form, one piece of evidence being the volume of traffic that has been seen going up the LAC and various Indian Army strong points on it. If it was possible to do anything surreptitious, that would have been done in the east; it was not possible, so it was visible.

You talk about a 'multi-prong' attack; is that multi-prong as in several axes of attack, or multi-prong as in cross-service? The phrase sounds good, but it should be used wisely and effectively, not merely for effect. As far as multi-prong is concerned, what could have been the prongs? The Pakistan Army has deep defences in the south and its main garrisons are located within hours of the LOC from Gurdaspur northwards; it has a strong presence along the entire alignment of Pakistan administered Kashmir, what Pakistan terms Azad Kashmir; it is also strong in the Neelum Valley, and then in a re-entrant going up to Skardu. Its presence in the lower heights of the approach from the Pakistan side to Siachen is well-established.

Opposing this is the XVI Corps, of course, a very strong defensive corps, but one that will consume thousands of litres of fuel in any advance; where is that fuel stockpiled? Next we have XV Corps in the Valley and on its outer rim facing Pakistan administered Kashmir; there, too, we have enough troops to defend, nowhere near the number needed to attack, especially not anywhere near the numbers needed to attack on heavily defended and forested hill-sides. Finally, in the Dras-Kargil-Batalik belt, we have a single, solitary division, detached from XIV Corps, for the entire front.

One single, solitary opportunity is left, and that is watched like a very hungry cat watches a mouse-hole. That area of opportunity is also one marked by geographically unpromising features, and the impossibility of mounting attacks by large numbers of troops.

A campaign like Genghis Khan's needs numbers like Genghis Khan's.

Perhaps you should explain why you are in such a high state of excitement and are staring round-eyed at a vista is peaceful and serene, and interrupted only by state-sponsored and supported infiltration from Pakistan administered Kashmir into J&K. What evidence do you have, what were the signs you saw that convinced you that there was an imminent prospect of - what was that phrase again? - ah, yes, a multi-prong attack.

In 1962, Pakistan was nowhere to be seen, so there was little question of begging to anyone against Pakistan.

If you are speaking about Pakistan, that makes sense; from its inception, having joined two, not one, military alliance, Pakistan gained arms, artillery, armour and even a reorganisation of its formations away from the British system. Later, after an increasingly acrimonious relationship with your masters, you turned to the Chinese, and have filled your aircraft with Chinese inventions that don't get used by the Chinese themselves, your army has entirely converted to Chinese imitations of Soviet tanks to which you give resounding names, your foot soldiers carry anti-tank missiles mass-produced from Chinese models, and now your navy, the last hold-out, is getting filled with cookie-cutter surface ships produced in great volumes at high speed by Chinese yards.

You have frequently been brave, some would say far too frequently. When were you alone?

Three unprovoked attacks without warning, and WE are the backstabbers?

How old are you?

I think you need to do some reading outside of Wikipedia. You went begging to America and the UK, who in return threatened Pakistan, their ally, not to attack India. China was encouraging Pakistan to attack, Pakistan did not have to listen to anyone because Pakistan was still a member of CENTO and SEATO treaty organisations and was important.

Pakistan choose to be kind (in return for a promised peaceful resolution of Kashmir) and not attack India while it was down, be grateful. It appears Pakistan has shown far better morality then India through our history. Only dogs and thieves come running when your house is burning.

India's arrogance astonishes me, it's extremely sad and funny at the same time.

I think this is your BEST opportunity to try at least,

BUT have got the courage and audacity to try.

You have BEEN going on about Kashmir SINCE 1947 . well here is your chance ONCE IN LIFE TIME

Dare you TRY ……..
Pakistan is doing the work without risking india's winning and moaning to its d......es. And you know due to bigger market and a useful tool against China the west will support India so that they can keep milking bhart mata.

You assure Pakistan that you won't moan and whin to international community and see Pakistan response.

I like this guy unbiased analysis over this situation.

You haven't watched his bs against Pakistan yet. Seem like the old man is waking up to reality.

And what makes you believe that the numbers published are factual. No country ever publishes the correct numbers. If they did my the world would have been a mess. Again, as a full time defence analyst I can tell you that at this point in time in South East Asia, the only country that has full support from the west is India. Pakistan has lost trust of the US since 2012 and China is treading a difficult path with the US trade war. Plus for those who dont know I must say China also has a lot of internal problems - since there is no free press the world doesn't know about it. I will write a detailed post about it someday.

russia siding with india in india -China conflict . hmmm this claims refelects your knowledge and credibility :) .
dont call your self a defence analyst , you arnt one .
india dont fought a war since decades . last time a proper standoff happens india lost approximately 2000 soldiers without engaging in a war .
how capable indian Aiforce is well we saw tah demo on 27 FEB .
China and Pakistan is direct neighbours of india . usa / Australia isnt .
if india is that much capable thenwhy dont indian military take its territory back from China?
why such silence ? is india surrendering land to China ?

Back
Top Bottom