What's new

Is India Most Racist country in the world?

Hafizzz

Reaction score
Is India Most Racist country in the world?
Is India Most Racist country in the world? - Rediff.com News

October 17, 2013 08:33 IST

15india1-1.jpg

Indians sit with their faces painted with the colours of the Indian national flag as they celebrate Holi in the central Indian city of Bhopal

A study on global social attitudes claims that India and Jordan are the least tolerant populations in the world. On the other hand, the survey says that the United States, Britain, Canada and South America among the least racist.

Interestingly, the study claims that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world.

The Washington Post reported that the data for the survey came from the World Value Survey, which measured the social attitudes of people in different countries.

indian comments regarding Africans, or other racial groups haven't convinced me to the contrary.

they are literally at the bottom of the totem pole for attractiveness

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-most-racist-country-world.html#ixzz2i2UypdSG

it's largely due to the diet, and the amount of poverty we have. Hardly genetic.

I can't exactly dispute the findings of the survey. Take a good look at Bollywood and see how different groups are stereotyped

Indians are the most racist, and the Pakistanis are the most religiously intolerant. two long lost brothers united in hate. :cheers:

Dont understand why Indians have to be racist they are literally at the bottom of the totem pole for attractiveness :rofl: :cheesy:

LOL the fact that you have too say that shows your insecurity. Still got that slave mentality convert boy?

You are a hindustani muhajir :rofl: :cheesy:

Don't worry about him, he is still mentally in slave mode to his Central Asian masters.

Back
Top Bottom