What's new

Is Imran Khan’s approach to India’s aggression correct?

Can someone from the government answer the following question:

LoC - Line of Control is an actual working boundary between India and Pakistan. Any disregard to this is an act of war in legal and technical terms. Why is the government not highlighting this aspect of the recent conflict specially after 2004 DGMO agreement was reaffirmed?

Thanks.

Because Pakistan's national interests are served better at the present time by de-escalation of the episode.

There is a larger issue people are missing here. Our problem isn't only Indian aggression. It's the confluence of India, Israel, America, France, and to an extent even Britain. We are at war just not on LoC, but also in FATF, UN, and diplomatic level with two other neighbors. The military victory should have let to improving our position on other fronts but because of the lameduck government we lost the initiative. I invite everyone to ponder this aspect.

Israel has nothing to do with the current skirmish. why are pakistanis pulling in Israel ?

What would you have done with Abhi none done? He was of no importance. He was just an interceptors pilot who was on cap duty. He was of no value he flew a mig 21 bison and those are expendable in IAF. The real value pilot is the one we went silent on.
We didn't chose it but it was put upon us. Muslims have never shied away from war. We want peace but if our neighbor is itching to have some sort of showdown than let it be.

Is Pakistan a safer country because of this?

Not a fan of IK, not anymore; BUT
Is Pakistan any less safer because of this? I think we are standing more or less at the same spot we were before this event.
I would like to see Pakistan's image getting better by seeing Economic stability and better health and overall standard of life for Pakistanis. I don't see how making war with India would have a positive impact on People's lives in short or long term.

If anything, Pakistan holds higher moral ground. right now

Not a fan of IK, not anymore; BUT
Is Pakistan any less safer because of this? I think we are standing more or less at the same spot we were before this event.
I would like to see Pakistan's image getting better by seeing Economic stability and better health and overall standard of life for Pakistanis. I don't see how making war with India would have a positive impact on People's lives in short or long term.

If anything, Pakistan holds higher moral ground. right now

Wrong. Because of a muddled counter-offensive strategy, India now understands our capabilities much better. Now it can start to devise wats to counter them. This was a cheap way for them to force us to show our hand. See my thread titled Indian Deceptive Coercion.

Wrong. Because of a muddled counter-offensive strategy, India now understands our capabilities much better. Now it can start to devise wats to counter them. This was a cheap way for them to force us to show our hand. See my thread titled Indian Deceptive Coercion.

So you are suggesting we should've gone to all out war right now?
If not, than whatever we had done, they would have learned and adapted. So we are back at square one, no?

And that's exactly what we should be doing, learn and adapt.

So you are suggesting we should've gone to all out war right now?
If not, than whatever we had done, they would have learned and adapted. So we are back at square one, no?

And that's exactly what we should be doing, learn and adapt.

Military victories, if not leveraged for achieving geo-strategic objectives, become Pyrrhic in nature. The associated costs of leaking capabilities could be rationalized if larger geo-strategic aims had been achieved.

Nope alternate reality but in a country called Pakistan. Have you ever seen a war my friend? Have you ever fired a bullet at anyone? Have you ever received a body of your loved one from the govt? If not then please cut the prestige flameing. What happened between India and Pakistan was not a war but just another wahga Atari flag ceremony which we won. This is not war because in war you have to sell one child to feed the other.

This is how war looks like
Very unfortunate and depressing image of this little angel

But it’s a reminder for all of us as well.
Firstly , If as a nation we try to topple even a corrupt type of gov by force , external elements can use it to destroy us , we need to make changes through proper proceedings

Secondly, we need to go on with any negotiations in a stronger manner, no one sided love for peace at all, after the release of this pilot our gov was thinking to de-escalation but what we are getting ? Never mind there is always next time :) you know what I mean

Thirdly, these are the days we need to go about very active on diplomatic front (hope we are doing what is necessary)

Overall, we need harmony and peace but not at the price of our freedom.

These pictures are really heart touching but remind us that we need to stand with our army and government
It’s not PTI or PMLN or PPP gov , it’s gov of Pakistan , leave behind our political differences and stand for the country. This is the only way we can avoid such images coming from our pure land in future

Military victories, if not leveraged for achieving geo-strategic objectives, become Pyrrhic in nature. The associated costs of leaking capabilities could be rationalized if larger geo-strategic aims had been achieved.

And you think we could have done that? achieve larger geo-strategic aims? because our jet performed better than theirs on that day?
We are no match for them. The policy of maintaining minimum deterrence and peaceful co-existence is the only way forward, IMHO.

And you think we could have done that? achieve larger geo-strategic aims? because our jet performed better than theirs on that day?
We are no match for them. The policy of maintaining minimum deterrence and peaceful co-existence is the only way forward, IMHO.

This forum is full of Gen Niazi type of traitors dying to sign away freedom, self-respect, and independence. I am inclined to make free use of choice words but what use is that against shameless people?

This forum is full of Gen Niazi type of traitors dying to sign away freedom, self-respect, and independence. I am inclined to make free use of choice words but what use is that against shameless people?
Maybe True!

But it is also full of Suicidal Jihadi's as well :p:

Back
Top Bottom