What's new

Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
Imran Khan is a thing of the past. He will never make it again. If you doubt what I'm saying, feel free to confront me on this after the next round of General Selections whenever they happen.

I wonder if @AgNoStiC MuSliM would care to comment about this post.

Why should Imran khan risk his lives for people of pakistan? he should not, infact he should not go for voting either let this public enjoy.

If I were Imran Khan I would retire and leave this corrupt country. An American owned enterprise. The man dedicated his life for this country. He almost paid the ultimate price with his life. Imran Khan won't get anything in return. Just leave Pakistan. There are plenty of civilized nations around the world where Imran Khan will be received with open arms.

The Kom is coward. You Pakistani people are cowards. You have no self respect for yourself and for your country. You have no guts to start an revolution. You have no guts to stand with honest leaders. You are more happy to take bribes, do corruption, side swindle in life. My last visit to Pakistan opened my eyes the minute I landed in the airport to the minute I left. You Pakistani’s will take any shortcut’s in life eg when there is such a huge car park in Lahore airport but you rather park on the pavement of the departure gates and block everyone. We talk about India being a shit country but mate, they left us behind in terms of development and economy

India is light years ahead of Pakistan. Light years. Despite all problems and shortcomings India is definitely ahead of Pakistan in every single department. We often cuss them because they hate Pakistan. I can now to a certain extent understand where the Indian hatred stems from.

Last edited:
There have been MASSIVE corruption that's taken place, I am personally aware of 12 billion taken in bribe for "transfers", hard cash! Then there's the 190 Million pounds, Malam Jabba, Billion Tree Tsunami, dozens of other ghost projects where billions of rupees went and nothing came out, COVID vaccine issue, upsetting the Chinese, US, EU by asking for massive "commissions" (corruption) that they didn't give out and many projects were closed.
You forgot to mention he was also at fault for 2008 economic crash, world war 1,2 and the gulf war, he embezzled the federal reserve....he also stole Pinkys Virginity, Fazlus diesel, Billus testicles, Nawajoos Hairline.....not to mention climate crisis, ozone layer and a whole host of other thievery

You are a buffoon and laughing stock of this forum with your outlandish lies

Yes, and also joining the unconditional war with USA against Taliban. USA forced to Pakistan but there could have some defined limitations.

Since I am the third person to comment here and do not have likes and dislikes in Pakistan politics. And, foreign policy is managed by the army and establishment, especially for India.

I know mostly my comments will hurt most PDF members because not supporting to Imran, I am 38 years old and only found "Mushhi" was best compared to all these leaders with few blunders.

Pakistan was doing great in economy, growth etc,,,
You can thank the billions given by the U.S during the WoT for that.

Imran khan isn't coward but realistic and does things by knowing the reality

We are just idealistic

While public as a whole in coward

Imran will be the last leader who tries to bring change in non-violent manner. Using politics. Next attempt to bring revolution in Pakistan will depend on what your army does with Imran..

IK is buying time. He has no other choice....

Bajwa - the evil nexus of all sorts of Mafias - is way beyond the Bajwa itself! It's the Imperialists' tutelage to control Pak....

IK has started it. A group of other folks will finish it. Turkey had to pass through the similar stages to get rid of the Western tutelage.....

One cannot expect more from Imran Khan.

The fact that he has stripped Establishment like a cheap tramp.

I may be wrong but I firmly believe IK’s time is up. He won’t be allowed. Establishment has a beef to grind and never in their current state will they allow IK.

They’re happy with a merry go round between Sharifs and Bhutto’s as they are easily controlled. In addition, Establishment’s corruption can sieve without question.

Looks like Mian saanp has released another sperm … makes it grand total of two @Beskar and @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
1672065448173.jpeg

IK definitely isn't a coward, arrogant, narcissist but definitely isn't a coward.

The real blame should be put on us, civil disobedience and many such calls by him, and our nation has never given him the support that's needed. Even if a hundred thousand people come out, that's a drop considering our population.

Most of people are non confrontational, all the blame shouldn't be put on him.

Irfan Baloch says the same..
What IK has done so badly? annoyed the establishment! or the int. establishment!
and 'thing of the past' by any means.

He is hard to 'manage'.

The only fight that mattered was during his time in Office as a PM and he lost that fight miserably. He couldn’t keep his seat and now we’re suffering under utter trash like Dar and Shareefs while the begging bowl is out again and we’re day dreaming of petty change from Arabs and Chinese..

You're saying like he had a choice. He was  evicted by the realtor for failing to pay rent.

For Pakistani People

First there is Kalma, "Allah is one and Mohammad is his messenger"
We have all the honorable sahabi

Then there is Mohammad Ali Jinnah and his peers finally we have Imran Khan the honorable

Mohammad Ali Jinnah's peer also included all the Educated Bangali politicians who were forefront of movement for Azadi

The bravest Man in Pakistan and one who the whole nation look forward to as our Leader.

Honorable Musharaf Sahib also is on that list for the great service he did to Pakistan when he kicked out both Nawaz Sharif & Bhutto out of Pakistan

Last edited:
IK is not a coward but what has the rest of 200 million Pakistani's done?

There are 13 parties ganged up against witht he support of Army/ISI, courts, Election
commission and media. He is still standing against them even though they tried to
assassinate him 3 times.

Why does the awaam only come out on IK's call? why not do what the Turks done?
What about the patriots in the Army? why don't they stand up like the half of Turkish
Army stood for President Erdagan?

In Afghanistan we used to here about Green on blue attacks, in Indian occupied Kashmir
Indian soldiers have shot their own colleagues, Even Indhira ghandi was shot by her own
bodygaurds. Why are the people of Pakistan not turning against these people?
They just want everything to be done by Imran Khan, people need to wake up
stop relying on IK.

Back
Top Bottom