What's new

Is F-35 Stealth fighter jet Successful?

F-35 IS A FUTURE 5TH GEN PLANE BEING MADE TO REPLACE THE US F-16S N F-18S BUT AMERICANS HAVE TRIED THEIR BEST IN MAKING THE JET AS UGLY AS POSSIBLE.LOOK AT THE CANOPY.LOOKS LIKE A FROG IS SITTING WITH AN UMBRELLA

we didnt develop it for a beauty pageant. if ur looking for beauty, better check out tomcats, sex!est birds ever made.

we didnt develop it for a beauty pageant. if ur looking for beauty, better check out tomcats, sex!est birds ever made.

i know all the futre 5th gen jets r going to have ugly looking designs.as far as tomctas n vipers r concerned they r the sexiest jets.

God..they just finished developing it and I think it was only a few days ago that they supplied the first batch...Dont you people think that it way too early to decide how much successful it is??

God..they just finished developing it and I think it was only a few days ago that they supplied the first batch...Dont you people think that it way too early to decide how much successful it is??

it will definitely be inferior to MKI.dont worry;):rofl:

probably the biggest success of f 35 will be cheaper maintainance and abundance of parts due to mass production.
isnt it going to be the second larges mass production jet after F 16

w0w..seems like you know a thing or two about planes..You should consider designing one for your country...

yes i designed LCA.indians stole my design 30 yrs ago n see how much successful it is.u people call it the world's best unborn aircraft

yes i designed LCA.indians stole my design 30 yrs ago n see how much successful it is.u people call it the world's best unborn aircraft

Only if some more of your likes were there,JF-17 hadnt have to be a Chinese design..

The thread is about F 35,but i will.go with the flow.
JF-17 is almost on same terms as PAKFA. India is a partner in money and later production. but not liscenced to own any of the technonlogy usex in the plane development and the russians have the copyright of the plane design.and any modifications will have to be permited by russians.

JF-17 is almost on same terms as PAKFA. India is a partner in money and later production. but not liscenced to own any of the technonlogy usex in the plane development and the russians have the copyright of the plane design.and any modifications will have to be permited by russians.

Well, India is Partnering the FGFA to learn it , to Export and Make money we Have AMCA.... How better it could be than to learn 100% technologies from MMRCA Fighters and FGFA?

Wrong actually..HAL will have full ToT for PAKFA.

no it wont have tot . just liscenced production rights. post some links if you may?

Brother, India has already got the full TOT on Su 30 MKI, which was a JV.... What makes you think that FGFA would not help us learn technology?

Back
Top Bottom