What's new

Is dollar going to touch 180 PKR after IMF bailout?

free ka advice ,
i know once pakistan was a prosperous nation. even since zia introduced jihadi fundamentalism mindset Pakistan went downwards very fast. with Modi as our PM this will not change soon. This must change, i can see some numbers and they are frightening to see. poor people of pakistan will be forced to act as terrorists around the world.

MFN with India was something to cheer for which was revoked and even tamaaters and milk is way too costly now.

making peace with India and getting rid of china is the way for you guys.... ik is all for peace but he must get rid of his excess baggage before coming to table.
Bhai aap kis advice ka shukria. And I'm sure it might be sincere advice (MAYBE). Laikin:

1. Firstly you got the sequence wrong. Fundamentalism did not cause the economic down-turn of Pakistan (Not that I am saying fundamentalism is not a problem). On the contrary, the economic situation of the country actually increased fundamentalism and extremism. So you fix the economy and extremism gets fixed, not the other way around.

2. Bhai aap apni khair manain. We have braved the though pill of extremism and are now trying to actively change our society into an more tolerant society. India, under Modi, however, is moving in the other direction. And I say this will all sincerity because it don't wish that upon anyone what we went through.

3. Your views will always be tinted with an Indian view, as mine will be from a Pakistans view. Also as you haven't seen or tackled issues that we are going through, I don't think your views will be anything more than "MASHWARA MUFT HAI"

buy bitcoin, physical gold, and lots of 9mm ammo my friends

im all in crypto to hedge my savings and am doing pretty good, the dollar parity doesnt hurt me.

use crypto for ur transactions and business. theres no point to hang on to a worthless paper currency that can be devalued at the whim of IMF and Central banks

Lolz n what is the value behind crypto currency ?

You live in what world
Pakistani banks have 7+b$ in foreign account almost same as state bank reserves ??

An adult voice amongst children
https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/...worsening-the-problem-rather-than-solving-it/

im all in crypto to hedge my savings and am doing pretty good, the dollar parity doesnt hurt me.

use crypto for ur transactions and business. theres no point to hang on to a worthless paper currency that can be devalued at the whim of IMF and Central banks

Bitcoin is more volatile than rupees. It sees so drastic ups and downs, you can become a billionaire or a loser overnight.

So not a wise choice

1btc is 5000 something dollars, it was up to 20,000 usd a few months back

Much is being said about the dollar spike and many are saying that it will spike even more after the IMF bailout. I have heard that sources in the financial ministry have also shared their huch with some industrialists that be ready for for 180 PKR dollar.

It would be better to wait for the bailout first to be able to assess its terms and conditions. The PKR is likely to hover around 150 for a year or two before resuming its steady downward slope of about 10 percent devaluation per year over the long term after that, barring any drastic short term upsets.

what the value behind PKR ??

PKR USd parity is just a relative number controlled at the whim of central banks .

average down ... i bought more at .29c

Atleast it is backed by some government institutes and government of Pakistan ...

What backing cryptocurrencies have? They are private owners and just a modern form of gambling and money laundering nothing else ...

So basically you are giving your wealth to a person (working like a bank) who maintain your details electronically but you dont know about his financial condition and has no legal jurisdiction ...

Its all just goodwill of the person but if he goes bakrupt or he decided not to pay you , where will you file case against him ? Or what modes you have to recover your wealth ?

Gold and silver my friend.

Don't worry guys, it's the cost which we have to pay for the maturity of democracy. As some of us would say!

Remember only 12 years ago, 1USD=45PKR but we didn't had Imran Khan, now we have Imran Khan so let's celebrate what we have and forget what we lost!

Venezuelan bolivar

Argentine peso

zimbabwan dollar

-----

all were govt issued currencies are now worthless thanks to out of control inflation and excessive money printing

------

buy gold not dollars!!
people are stocking dollars and thats the reason Rupee falling

Government buys gold using forex, which is dollars in this case. So it is a zero sum game.

Venezuelan bolivar

Argentine peso

zimbabwan dollar

-----

all were govt issued currencies are now worthless thanks to out of control inflation and excessive money printing

------

Do you think PKR can go that way?

People should go out and buy dollars/Euro. PKR is going to slide further. With yesterday's decisions, economy is under even more threat. Save yourselves from mess. Invest in forex.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom