What's new

Is decline in USA military aid the reason for less cooperation by Pakistan in Afghanistan?

jacklord

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In 2008 us military aid to Pakistan was 870 millions $ which is now reduced to 70m in 2017.Is this one of the reason USA Afghan policy now failing in Pakistan as price is too low for Pakistan to show any cooperation as per us demands.

In 2008 us military aid to Pakistan was 870 millions $ which is now reduced to 70m in 2017.Is this one of the reason USA Afghan policy now failing in Pakistan as price is too low for Pakistan to show any cooperation as per us demands.
OBL was living in abbottabad from before 2008 ,so it can't be about aid

There is nothing to cooperate, this is political more then anything. Afghan taliban don't need Pakistan backing to keep recruiting to fight foreign kafirs.

Even if USA gave Pakistan $10 billion, they still will not convince taliban to give up. Only very strong and independent Afghan government can take on taliban.

Whole world consider pashtun Taliban's as threat while Pakistan only consider Pakistani Taliban's ttp as threat due to domestic terrorism against Pakistani state but it's now clear that Afghan Taliban's have created ttp to take revenge from Pakistan

Thing is in afghanistan that they keep on fighting and this goes on and on to one generation to another. You can't win the hearts by guns.

OBL was living in abbottabad from before 2008 ,so it can't be about aid

I repeat it's a bollwood oops hollywood script.... Nothing more nothng less

Had it been the true story then Pakistan would have been destroyed...

They why is Pakistani army and Pakistani govt taking it lying down when the whole world is looking at Pakistan as harbouring the most wanted terrorist in the world

The moment they said they are not going to show dead body, they sacked all the credibility if there was any to begin with. You wage wars for a person, attack nations over it and when time comes you choose not to show evidence.

Quite astonishing to see Pakistanis still not sure about obl mission

Keep on the topic it's about USA military aid not obl killing for god sake

I don't know why the hell we are giving Pakistan $70M or any money for that matter. They have proven to be a total liability in the WoT

Back
Top Bottom