What's new

Is Dassault Raffale a Wrong choice by India?

You again started caring about India?

How about your own commie regime which is donating millions of USD to Indian universities whereas kids from villages of northwestern China have to climb up hills to attend schools built inside caves? Why don't they spend that Chinese tax payers' money in the development of Chinese universities?

Don't you believe me? See this one example.

China donates $1m for Nalanda University revival - Times Of India

WTF is wrong with you? You are still not in a position to donate money, can't you get it?

I have never seen any stupid who gives money to his enemy!

Whatever India is doing, let it do, its the problem of Indian tax payers, and they will sort it out, if they don't they will get what is coming to them. This is not Chinese tax payers' problem. So, please keep your mouth shut and watch the show!

First of all, i wanna reiterate here that not all Chinese deem India as enemy. Yes of course, we have lots of problem with many aspects of life in China, but i don't see anything detrimental when China pass some money to help an Indian univeristy. We don't lack of university in China, we just need more teachers and dedication to teach those poor kids living in rural areas. The goverment has increasing budget for rural area education every financial year to make sure it will get better day by day. I admit that our goverment media always broadcast negative news about India, but i think we should start to know a country from your own judgement. Every country has flaw and merit, it depends on your angle of perspective.

Everything is connected to other as money remains same...............wastage in one thing limits use in other,,,,u should know better.

Sir its my humble request that atleast u acknowledge the real problem as the defence psu's.Its impossible to increase productivity as one organization cannot handle the amount of load. - (explain)

And i posted very relevant links exposing drdo completely
just look at (irrelevant)

1)nag-----not inducted(irrelevant)

2)lca------no(irrelevant)

3)kaveri-------no(irrelevant)

4)dhruv and arjun--------yes but almost all the stuff is foreign(above links of cag report)(irrelevant)

5)akash sam is a success but its a copy of sa-6 gainful in my opinion(if u can shed some light)(irrelevant utter BS)Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-akash-sam-system-really-4.html#ixzz2crUhGcM8 post #60

In short the only 2 areas where india has done well under govt are

1)missiles
2)isro

No doubt

As I said, feel welcome to engage in meaningful discourse, if you want to bash PSU's feel free to open a thread...

First of all, i wanna reiterate here that not all Chinese deem India as enemy. Yes of course, we have lots of problem with many aspects of life in China, but i don't see anything detrimental when China pass some money to help an Indian univeristy. We don't lack of university in China, we just need more teachers and dedication to teach those poor kids living in rural areas. The goverment has increasing budget for rural area education every financial year to make sure it will get better day by day. I admit that our goverment media always broadcast negative news about India, but i think we should start to know a country from your own judgement. Every country has flaw and merit, it depends on your angle of perspective.

But Indians perceive China as an enemy and they will continue doing that. If you are a real Chinese, you should care about China and its allies, not China's enemies.

According to your own government, India is still hosting Dalai Lama who wants to split Tibet from China, India is still occupying your lands, India is deploying missiles with nuclear warheads to incinerate Chinese cities and kill millions of Chinese. Do you think your own government is telling lies? Do you believe in your government or not?

Will you still care about India after India nukes your cities? Are you really Chinese? I have never seen you caring about China. Your posts look weird, unnatural.

Please, stop this. When you discuss something, discuss as a professional but stop suggesting what India should do or not. Or you can come to India and contest elections to become a policy maker. You are really irritating!

When Indian military has decided that Rafale is a good fighter, then it is good fighter and India will buy it. Stop giving advises. Thank you.

As I said, feel welcome to engage in meaningful discourse, if you want to bash PSU's feel free to open a thread...

Irrelevant???

ALL THE CAG REPORTS??

When the basics are wrong and the organization is incompetent,,,u don't wanna listen
And failure of all those things are irrelevant??i guess u are a true employee of HAL

oN AKASH I CONCEDE I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AND I CLEARLY STATED THAT BEFORE

did u read even one link i provided??

But Indians perceive China as an enemy and they will continue doing that. If you are a real Chinese, you should care about China and its allies, not China's enemies.

According to your own government, India is still hosting Dalai Lama who wants to split Tibet from China, India is still occupying your lands, India is deploying with nuclear warheads to incinerate Chinese cities and kill millions of Chinese. Do you think your own government is telling lies? Do you believe in your government or not?

Will you still care about India after India nukes your cities? Are you really Chinese? I have never seen you caring about China. Your posts look weird, unnatural.

Please, stop this. When you discuss something, discuss as a professional but stop suggesting what India should do or not. Or you can come to India and contest elections to become a policy maker. You are really irritating!

When Indian military has decided that Rafale is a good fighter, then it is good fighter and India will buy it. Stop giving advises. Thank you.

Even i question rafale.Its a free country and i am free to make my conclusions.Yes u are right,we have chosen the best,only problem being we don't have funds right now.......u will see the effects in defence budget of 2014

According to your own government, India is still hosting Dalai Lama who wants to split Tibet from China, India is still occupying your lands, India is deploying missiles with nuclear warheads to incinerate Chinese cities and kill millions of Chinese. Do you think your own government is telling lies? Do you believe in your government or not?

At least i am not a falseflagger, pretending standing on a morale highland. You should get used to take different opinions, i'll rest my case.

no, HAL built those Mig-21 for your air force, those highly reliable Mig-21 only had 50% crash rate, it only killed 200 indians pilots.

how many indian pilot got killed by Chinese/Pakistani? not many.
how many indian pilots got killed by HAL? more than 200!

none/zero/nil

Irrelevant???

ALL THE CAG REPORTS??

When the basics are wrong and the organization is incompetent,,,u don't wanna listen
And failure of all those things are irrelevant??i guess u are a true employee of HAL

What exactly is this thread for? Is rafale a wrong choice? - I dont think so

Does rafale fits the bill for Medium Multirole combat aircraft?- Absolutely yes after extensive trials

Does rafale compare to Su35BM? - In combat operations quite possible, in operational costs absolutely yes, in servicibility from my own experience on russian airframes, landing gears and propulsion system - yes again

Does meteor out perform rvv-ae? yes, from speculation.

Does growth potential of Rafale exceed Su 30/35 platform? - yes

Does rafale compare to FGFA? Not likely, apples and oranges,

Can HAL Bangalore div successfully transition to MFG rafale's - Yes absolutely, Bangalore division had strategic plan to manufacture M2k or mig 29ovt during Mrca initial plan, and then geared for f18/16/gripen/mig35/eft/rafale at the same location where it manufactured the Sepecat Jaguar. The question remains what makes you doubt that HAL cannot manufacture 3 three different product lines.(please note keynote manufacture) This is the same firm which, License Produced and overhauled mig 21, mig 23's, Mig27M, Dorners, 748 Avro, Sepecat Jag, SA 315and 316 in overlapping timeframe, from 70's through the 90's. What makes you think it will struggle now???

Again if you want to discuss rafale, please go ahead... if you want to discuss everything else ... open anew thread..

Irrelevant???

ALL THE CAG REPORTS??

Even i question rafale.Its a free country and i am free to make my conclusions.Yes u are right,we have chosen the best,only problem being we don't have funds right now.......u will see the effects in defence budget of 2014

Is Rafale the right choice?
You said PakFa. You were reminded not until 2025.

You said other aircraft.
You were told there was a competition, in which the Rafale and Typhoon came out on top. You were told Rafale was the L1.

You said radar.
You were told the competition was about a plane and its systems. Not about radar

About funds.
They are pre-allocated.

Now that you agree of all the options Rafale was the best choice....

you want to discuss other topics like DRDO,HAL, Radar comparison, talk in that thread.
@Oscar @nuclearpak @Awesome @Zakii can you please close this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't you claiming to promote Indian made products... make up your mind dear... you can dilly dolly all you like, if you are interested in learning through discourse, you are more than welcome to discussion, if you want to engage in mindless retorts..then this is a waste of time!

Indian made but by actual indian products,not 90% foreign components
HAL has been a complete failure apart from assembling stuff and it dosen't warrant even new contracts

Is Rafale the right choice?
You said PakFa. You were reminded not until 2025.

You said other aircraft.
You were told there was a competition, in which the Rafale and Typhoon came out on top. You were told Rafale was the L1.

You said radar.
You were told the competition was about a plane and its systems. Not about radar

About funds.
They are pre-allocated.

Now that you agree of all the options Rafale was the best choice....

you want to discuss other topics like DRDO,HAL, Radar comparison, talk in that thread.
@Oscar @nuclearpak can you please close this thread?

Sure close this thread and go about ur usual indian chest thumping and ignore the glaring mistakes.....be my guest

Last edited by a moderator:
HAL has been a complete failure apart from assembling stuff and it dosen't warrant even new contracts

Please explain further.. how has HAL been a failure?

Sure close this thread and go about ur usual indian chest thumping and ignore the glaring mistakes.....be my guest

I AM OUT OF HERE.................can't deal with old souls here,and don't forget to vote for ur favourite congress party that will put nationalize even more companies producing more psu's like hal and making u very happy and proud

Please explain further.. how has HAL been a failure?

SERIOUSLY!!!!

Ok u worked in hal supposedely

Give me one thing it produced??don't bring tot items,they are not india's but built under licence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom