What's new

Is CPEC the next East India company ?

india is maintaining and operating chahbahar don't you know ?
lol, let see how you guys maintaining and operating chahbhar.Mike Pompeo, and the new U.S. National Security Adviser, John Bolton, have a much tougher line on Iran and any further restrictions they place will make India’s Chabahar plans more expensive and even unviable.

lol, let see how you guys maintaining and operating chahbhar.Mike Pompeo, and the new U.S. National Security Adviser, John Bolton, have a much tougher line on Iran and any further restrictions they place will make India’s Chabahar plans more expensive and even unviable.[/QUOT
And @Iqbal Ali I leave you to deal with this shudra from the Ganga. Don't want to get polluted by these aboriginals ...

Ps. These people [meaning most or about 90% of Indians] are not much differant from Sub
And @Iqbal Ali I leave you to deal with this shudra from the Ganga. Don't want to get polluted by these aboriginals ...

Ps. These people [meaning most or about 90% of Indians] are not much differant from Sub Saharan Africans.

Ignore the Indian idiot. There is no doubt that indus river valley civilization happened in Pakistan. Most of India is excluded from Indus river valley civilization. It's called Indus river valley civilization for a reason and not Indian civilization lol. :lol: haha

Ps. These people [meaning most or about 90% of Indians] are not much differant from Sub Saharan Africans.

No problem, I don't mind dealing with indiots especially when they are in our home turf ---- a Pakistani forum

No he doesn't want to deal with an idiot like yourself.

Secondly there are more Indus river valley civilization sites in Pakistan than in India such as mohenjo daro and harappa.
As of date, 1022 Indus valley sites have been found

616 are in India. Only 406 are in Pakistan.

The biggest Indus valley city Rakhigarhi is in India

Sorry to bust your bubble

Sorry to bring you back to reality but it is called indus river valley civilization for a reason and not Indian civilization. That is where I disagree with you and you are a liar.

Listen shudra rat dalit beggar. Indus river valley civilization happened mostly in Pakistan by territory. Only thing India can brag about is the city of Lothal in gujarat. Now go cry me a river. Haha you Indian indiot

Sorry to bring you back to reality but it is called indus river valley civilization for a reason and not Indian civilization. That is where I disagree with you and you are a liar.

Like I posted the early 20th century archeologists had primitive equipment so a abandoned desert site was easy to spot, now most of discoveries are taking place near habitated areas in India a clear pattern has been seen near dried sarswati river areas, DNA match has established between 5000 old habitants and current habitants of rakhigarhi.
Name will be changed soon has Indus was never a major factor in so called indus valley civilisation.

Like I posted the early 20th century archeologists had primitive equipment so a abandoned desert site was easy to spot, now most of discoveries are taking place near habitated areas in India a clear pattern has been seen near dried sarswati river areas, DNA match has established between 5000 old habitants and current habitants of rakhigarhi.
Name will be changed soon has Indus was never a major factor in so called indus valley civilisation.
Do Not spread bullshit. Bring scholarly papers to say historians will change the name of Indus river valley civilization to something else. Go to britannica encyclopedia, and they say Indus river civilization happened mostly in Pakistan and Harappa and mohenjo daro is a testament to that. You ignored Harappa and mohenjo daro and Pakistan's connection to Indus river valley civilization which shows your intellectual dishonesty.

Do Not spreading bullshit. Bring scholarly papers to say historians will change the name of Indus river valley civilization to something else. Go to britannica encyclopedia, and they say Indus river civilization happened mostly in Pakistan and Harappa and mohenjo daro is a testament to that. You ignored Harappa and moheno daro and Pakistan's connection to Indus river valley civilization which shows your intellectual dishonesty.

what I posted are latest and correct facts.
And its a fact
As of date, 1022 Indus valley sites have been found 616 are in India. Only 406 are in Pakistan.
Sorry to bust your bubble... but this is the hard truth The biggest and most advanced site is Rakhigarhi that is located in Harayan near to delhi than to Indus waters in pakistan.

And its a fact
As of date, 1022 Indus valley sites have been found 616 are in India. Only 406 are in Pakistan.
Sorry to bust your bubble... but this is the hard truth The biggest and most advanced site is Rakhigarhi that is located in Harayan near to delhi than to Indus waters in pakistan.
Sorry to burst your bubble idiot but indus river valley civilization happened mostly in Pakistan. You can keep barking here but no Pakistani will accept your crap.

Now shoo before I call the moderators to ban you.

And its a fact
Where is evidence that rakhigarhi was more advanced than Harappa or mohenjo daro? Otherwise you are lying.

Now get lost you really are an idiot. I did @Kaptaan a favour by entertaining a loser indiot like yourself.

Sorry to burst your bubble idiot but indus river valley civilization happened mostly in Pakistan. You can keep barking here but no Pakistani will accept your crap.

Now shoo before I call the moderators to ban you.

ur incorrect opinion and incorrect facts does not make you right few google searches will clear that, I dont care abt mods or pdf I only care about facts which use pakistanis abuse all the time thats why pakistan is in mess. For example CPEC lol

ur incorrect opinion and incorrect facts does not make you right few google searches will clear that, I dont care abt mods or pdf I only care about facts which use pakistanis abuse all the time thats why pakistan is in mess. For example CPEC lol
Actually it is you who is wrong. You can believe whatever you want, but facts remain that Indus river valley civilization happened mostly in Pakistan and hence most indus river valley sites happened in Pakistan.

Nor do Pakistanis give a damn about your incorrect opinions or views.

This is where we disagree. Haha. Get lost now before you anger the mods here.

CPEC is a blessing for Pakistan and China. This will help industrialize Pakistan you blind fool.
Lol haha

CPEC will help China reach Europe, Middle East, and African markets even faster than going through malacca straits.

Actually it is you who is wrong. You can believe whatever you want, but facts remain that Indus river valley civilization happened mostly in Pakistan and hence most indus river valley sites happened in Pakistan.

Nor do Pakistanis give a damn about your incorrect opinions or views.

This is where we disagree. Haha. Get lost now before you anger the mods here.

haha archeologists dont care about opinion of random ill educated pakistanis they care about the facts, and facts tell us

so everytime u or ur cabbie friend starts on wild donkey ride of wrongful facts just keep in mind the above facts.

haha archeologists dont care about opinion of random ill educated pakistanis they care about the facts, and facts tell us

so everytime u or ur cabbie friend starts on wild donkey ride of wrongful facts just keep in mind the above facts.
Listen shudra dalit beggar low caste pig, we know we are right and you are wrong.

We disagree with you here. Now get lost before I tell @Kaptaan to tell a mod to ban you. Haha coming to a Pakistani forum and lying here! Haha

CPEC is a blessing for Pakistan and China. This will help industrialize Pakistan you blind fool.
Lol haha
CPEC will help China reach Europe, Middle East, and African markets even faster than going through malacca straits.

I dont want to burst another bubble of urs and this is hilarious what u have posted china has nothing of value in western occupied parts of east turkmenistan or Tibbet. China will just use pakistan as a captive market for whatever they can possibly manufacture in east turkmenistan. In other words whatever pakistani industry is left will die down slowly the control of resources will be shifted to chinese as debt will keep on increasing pakistan will soon start leasing chinese everything chinese built under cpec for 100 years and will charge hefty amount if any regular pakistani wants to use those facilities

I dont want to burst another bubble of urs and this is hilarious what u have posted china has nothing of value in western occupied parts of east turkmenistan or Tibbet. China will just use pakistan as a captive market for whatever they can possibly manufacture in east turkmenistan. In other words whatever pakistani industry is left will die down slowly the control of resources will be shifted to chinese as debt will keep on increasing pakistan will soon start leasing chinese everything chinese built under cpec for 100 years and will charge hefty amount if any regular pakistani wants to use those facilities
Actually what is hilarious is that you are an idiot. CPEC is strategic for China and will help develop China's western provinces.

But you are too much of a low caste pig to understand that. Haha lol

@waz @Kaptaan I have dealt with the Indian idiot. Now it's your turn to ban him. He is lying here and taking advantage of our turf.

Back
Top Bottom