What's new

Is Bangladesh willing to be a part of Greater India?

One picture is worth a 1000 words. One video that of a billion. If anyone has any doubt about why Bengladesh separated from Pakistan, just watch this :

That is the Dhacca university massacre. Bengals students and professors were lined up and executed by Pak army.

One picture is worth a 1000 words. One video that of a billion. If anyone has any doubt about why Bengladesh separated from Pakistan, just watch this :

That is the Dhacca university massacre. Bengals students and professors were lined up and executed by Pak army.
It's all propaganda for Pakistanies and the jamaties who supported them. No amount of proof will convince them.

There is a pattern here: any thread which is about Bangladesh and India, Pakistan and 1971 gets dragged in by usual suspects and then everybody just gets busy in pissing contest and nobody discusses the topic at hand and thread gets locked. Makes you wonder why?

Bangladeshi, Indian beef, some nipples dude is in there too

After first couple posts All guns ends up turning towards pakistani people thousands of miles away, with little racial, cultural, historical, to some extent even relgious similarity with any of the dummies mentioned
confused-kid.gif

So much obsession, every topic on this section seems to revolve around us...

Like literally what in the actual f does pakistani people have anything to do with the topic at hand- greater India with Bangladesh, it's your problems dumb f's, there's no Bangali in Pakistan, there's no Indian in Pakistan, if you want greater India, good, go get it, if you don't want it - good, reject it than

Simple, this is how normal people do stuff

What does it have to do with my people and land?

Last edited:

Yet in 50 years Pakistan has not apologized formally for the genocide. It boggles my mind how they could execute their own country men like that. And the worst part were the mass rape of BD women. Gen.Niazi was second only to Hitler in brutality. I don't think BD would be independent if not for Indian involvement. They were instrumental in blockading the supplies from the west, which demoralized the pak army. Not to forget the major contribution of Mukti Bahini in their independence struggle.

This young generation of BDians have no idea the sacrifice their elders and their neighbor did for them. Some older generation do remember but this younger generation is the worst in acknowledging that.

Bangladeshi, Indian beef, some nipples dude is in there too

After first couple posts All guns ends up turning towards pakistani people thousands of miles away, with little racial, cultural, historical, to some extent even relgious similarity with any of the dummies mentioned

So much obsession, every topic on this section seems to revolve around us...

Like literally what in the actual f does pakistani people have anything to do with the topic at hand- greater India with Bangladesh, it's your problems dumb f's, there's no Bangali in Pakistan, there's no Indian in Pakistan, if you want greater India, good, go get it, if you don't want it - good, reject it than

Simple, this is how normal people do stuff

What does it have to do with my people and land?

Your very valid attack on these Indian and BD posters reminds me of those by Maula Jutt on Noori Nut.

Impossible, makes no sense..world will see the emergence of new countries than unification...the winning formula would be, solid ties between two neighbours, supporting each others interests including national security..

Yet in 50 years Pakistan has not apologized formally for the genocide. It boggles my mind how they could execute their own country men like that. And the worst part were the mass rape of BD women. Gen.Niazi was second only to Hitler in brutality. I don't think BD would be independent if not for Indian involvement. They were instrumental in blockading the supplies from the west, which demoralized the pak army. Not to forget the major contribution of Mukti Bahini in their independence struggle.

This young generation of BDians have no idea the sacrifice their elders and their neighbor did for them. Some older generation do remember but this younger generation is the worst in acknowledging that.

About 250 thousand died.

Other countries have made much bigger sacrifices for their freedom.

Young generation wants to move on and make the most of our freedom.

Harping on and whining about it 24/7 isn’t going to help us attain economic growth.

Pakistan has already apologised many times.

No need for anymore apologies.

British killed millions and looted our wealth for 300 years. They don’t bother apologising.

About 250 thousand died.
Ahmed sharif said the figure in an interview!

Although he claimed that Biharis were 150 thousands ( post war ) and Bengalis were 100 thousands .

But I think the figure is opposite. It could be Biharis 100 thousands and Bengalis 150 thousands!

Now there is no way to know the truth!

However once I asked a BAL idiot to make a list of 3 millions! He said it would take 500 years !

I replied that , Pakistani armies and razakars were angels of lord then, because they killed 3 millions in just 9 months ( while communication system was very old) ! But you admitted that you need 500 years to make a list of 3 millions, if you roam 68000 villages to make a list!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom