What's new

Is Bangladesh the Newest Addition to China’s ‘String of Pearls’?

Yes, before his reign, and he did organized to kill off the rest of the Muslim League after. He surrounded by dalals though, not that he was completely loyal to India. The man was incapable of decisions. He tried though. Why else would he even support a two-nation theory in the first place?

Once again, you are in no position to rate others. Different expressions is what makes nations great. Otherwise, how are you lot any different from Hasina and her kind?

I don't see how you are helping with the topic. And for the record, I don't care what Indians on PDF think of me, or even Bangladesh for the matter.

You want to discuss Mujib, go to another thread. This isn't the place.

From what I discovered about his history, he was not the innocent victim like you are trying to portray, he was one of the biggest dalal's. And his support of TNT? The idiot together with another idiot Sherajul Alam Khan, the creator of Nucleus, single handedly broke Pakistan, of course idiots like Ayub Khan and Yahya Khan contributed to that, all serving the greater interest of India, making us a subservient vassal state under Indian boot, fragmenting the biggest and most powerful Muslim nation on earth.

Don't forget you are no longer the mod, you can do zilch to delete post any more, call out other mod's if you want. But if you spread BS, you will be called out for it.

And please don't compare me with the likes of Death Squad sardars like Khaleda and Hasina, I don't belong in their league. I am fine with expressing your views, but you should not try to shut me down when I refute your views, which I know to be BS. We all know who used to delete posts at the slightest sign of dissent, so again do not compare me with Hasina and I do not belong to any "lot". Indians are too dumb to know that, but as a Bangladeshi you should know that by now.

Last edited:
The question can be posed to you, why are you standing there when Hindus are getting persecuted. No country is a knight and shining armour because unfortunately, every country has it's own personal interest i

Trying to measure a country on certain individuals is stupid. "Oh, we have Mukesh Ambani, rich man", dude, stfu, still doesn't change the fact half of your population is dying of hunger and have no access to toilets. Now if Ambani Saheb was giving that money to the poor then it's different, or if Mr. Scientist thought of a way to provide sanitation then yeah, fair dos.

Saif, indeed well said.....to further your claim here's an interesting article;

Gates, Buffett to Indian tycoons: Give more - US news - Giving | NBC News

From what I discovered about his history, he was not the innocent victim like you are trying to portray, he was one of the biggest dalal's. And his support of TNT? The idiot together with another idiot Sherajul Alam Khan, the creator of Nucleus, single handedly broke Pakistan, of course idiots like Ayub Khan and Yahya Khan contributed to that, all serving the greater interest of India, making us a subservient vassal state under Indian boot, fragmenting the biggest and most powerful Muslim nation on earth.

I didn't say he was good or that he was an "innocent victim".

In fact, there was a thread about it not too long ago:
Sheikh Mujib’s perception of India

It seems legit.

He wasn't a capable strategist either.

Don't forget you are no longer the mod, you can do zilch to delete post any more, call out other mod's if you want. But if you spread BS, you will be called out for it.

And since when did I say I was a mod? I resigned simply because I had no time.

And please don't compare me with the likes of Death Squad sardars like Khaleda and Hasina, I don't belong in their league. I am fine with expressing your views, but you should not try to shut me down when I refute your views, which I know to be BS. We all know who used to delete posts at the slightest sign of dissent, so again do not compare me with Hasina and I do not belong to any "lot". Indians are too dumb to know that, but as a Bangladeshi you should know that by now.

Glad to see you know about Khaleda's past misdeeds.

RAB was created as a hole for another party only to wind up as a hole for its creator.

In fact, there was a thread about it not too long ago:
Sheikh Mujib’s perception of India

It seems legit.

He wasn't a capable strategist either.

Glad to see you know about Khaleda's past misdeeds.

RAB was created as a hole for another party only to wind up as a hole for its creator.

That was my earlier impression, but it turned out to be wrong. Sheikh Mujib from the beginning wanted to break Pakistan, with help from India. That is my latest assessment, specially after the discovery of the Nucleus issue by SAK. You need to look at this thread:
The man who broke Pakistan and created Bangladesh: Serazul Alam Khan

Did you understand the term, "his rule"? It had nothing to do with the Agartala Conspiracy time frame.
Mujib built his career with Indian and Hindu help starting with formation of Awami League dropping the name Muslim and merging it with East Pakistan Congress. He was a charlatan and demagogue who misled our nation. And his rule was ensured by none other that RAW trained Mujib Bahini that later became Rakkhi Bahini, who killed people like Siraj Shikdar and 40,000 other communist freedom fighters with Indian backing and support. @idune, what do you say about this propagation of nonsense by our fellow member here, who is much admired and respected by Indians for his "balanced" views?

Sorry for thinking you are Chittagonian, for some reason I had that impression, I guess I was wrong, but does not change things one way or the other.
thanks kalu mian for providing some links to the activity of Bengali extremist outfits. i'll look into those a little more

one 1971-1975 era water resource secretary Asaf-ud-Daula talks a lot about how Sheikh Mujib wanted to come out of India's grip during his tenure. a notable instance was when Mujib adminstration was meeting with Indian counterparts on their visit to India around an OIC session of Lahore. Sheikh Mujib asserted the Muslim identity of Bangladesh and showed full favour to join OIC session in Lahore and rekindle relations with former West Pakistan.

however this was after a lot of madness by him pre-1971 that eventually saw East Bengal getting overrun by India. so he went from a Muslim League student gunda to anti-Muslim League and pro-Communist agitator to a qaumi ghaddar to a non-statesman-like despot who was showing opposition to Indian hegemony of late. all i can say is he may have lacked principle or his power hungry demagogue side trumped his principles. and it cost an entire people their right to self-determination with the 1971 annexation of East Pakistan by India.

Off topic. We do not know why you resigned. But, some people cannot just fit into the responsibility of a Mod, at least not people who are without a broad mind. You wanted a synchronized Forum where everyone would sing to your own tune.

Last edited:
Will you care to elaborate, please!

Iron Curtain

China's String of Pearls vs India's Iron Curtain

about "String is Broken",Myanmar is shifting from China's sphere,Gwadar became civilian port,just like Sri Lanka's one.India made its own strategic footprint in Iran.and now,USN is closing in,which will make PLAN busy in their own water,which is about to become hotly contested.

Don't think so, China is still their largest military supplier, not to mention China is also funding some key infrastructure projects there.

China is one of their major arms supplier,true.they even have quite a leverage on them.but even Chinese members will say that Myanmar in fact is in process of changing its camp.

by the way,I'm having some net problem,thats why I couldn't reply to your post.I'll post against it after I collect all the necessary links.

China is one of their major arms supplier,true.they even have quite a leverage on them.but even Chinese members will say that Myanmar in fact is in process of changing its camp.

by the way,I'm having some net problem,thats why I couldn't reply to your post.I'll post against it after I collect all the necessary links.

It's not like changing the camp, previously their world started from China and ended in China now they have broken the shell and opened to the outside world, however, that won't end their dependence on China.

No problem.

It is too early to say Burma is changing its overlord from China to the USA. Every country uses its leverage to woo friends from many important countries. So is Burma. But it still has China operatin g a n av al base overlooking the activities of Indan n av y in the BoB an Indian Ocean.

By the way, what happened to the Sittwe $1million Port to be built by another want-to-be overlord India? Are you still looking for the fund?

It is too early to say Burma is changing its overlord from China to the USA. Every country uses its leverage to woo friends from many important countries. So is Burma. But it still has China operatin g a n av al base overlooking the activities of Indan n av y in the BoB an Indian Ocean.

By the way, what happened to the Sittwe $1million Port to be built by another want-to-be overlord India? Are you still looking for the fund?

are you talking about Coco Island??Both USN and IN stated that there is no activity,for years now.

read this....

Finally, in October 2005, the CNS stated categorically that India had “firm information that
there is no listening post, radar or surveillance station belonging to the Chinese on Coco
Islands”.It was an astonishing reversal of position, on a subject that had preoccupied
Indian defence planners for more than a decade

http://www.griffith.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/18225/regional-outlook-andrew-selth.pdf

there are reports that the runway is being lengthened.but here is reaction of IN...

Runway, other infrastructure being developed at Coco Islands - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom