What's new

Is Attraction important?

Divergent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think attraction is important and plays a role within a relationship/Marriage? Attraction can’t be confined to one singular view on looks and physical appearance, I’m discussing this as a plural term in a broader context relating to personality, mentality, character, nature and well being etc.

My personal opinion is yes, it is. I am so sorry but if anyone tells you it isn’t then that’s marshmallow. It is a lie. Its psychologically and logically proven.

There has to be some form of attraction otherwise it is difficult to sustain, but more importantly there has to be appreciation.

Attraction can be the way someone treats you, habits, personality, stimulates intellectually and mentality. Physical appearance is another added bonus on top and so is wealth.

If I was to link Faith into it then there are four reasons a Person can seek to consider and attraction is one of them. What form of attraction is totally up to the individual.

What’s your take on it?

At certain age between the sexes it matters. At a certain point in life you look beyond one's appearance and 'looks', to other traits in their personality take more precedence.

Do you think attraction is important and plays a role within a relationship/Marriage? Attraction can’t be confined to one singular view on looks and physical appearance, I’m discussing this as a plural term in a broader context relating to personality, mentality, character, nature and well being etc.

My personal opinion is yes, it is. I am so sorry but if anyone tells you it isn’t then that’s marshmallow. It is a lie. Its psychologically and logically proven.

There has to be some form of attraction otherwise it is difficult to sustain, but more importantly there has to be appreciation.

Attraction can be the way someone treats you, habits, personality, stimulates intellectually and mentality. Physical appearance is another added bonus on top and so is wealth.

If I was to link Faith into it then there are four reasons a Person can seek to consider and attraction is one of them. What form of attraction is totally up to the individual.

What’s your take on it?

Absolutely 100%. Sexual attraction is a must for any relationship, it's even more important as compatibility between personalities. If two personalities clash, you can learn to be civil, if the physical attraction just isn't there - it'll always be a struggle.

Yes ofcourse if attraction did not matter you could have stayed happy marrying a rhino. And on the flip side attraction is a complex thing which can make a rhino appear attractive too.

No disrespect intended towards rhinos. Every rhino is pretty as its Allahs creation.

Absolutely 100%. Sexual attraction is a must for any relationship, it's even more important as compatibility between personalities. If two personalities clash, you can learn to be civil, if the physical attraction just isn't there - it'll always be a struggle.

For girls it’s about appreciation if she doesn’t feel valued, she won’t work with you and for guys it’s about looks And respect I guess

For girls it’s about appreciation if she doesn’t feel valued, she won’t work with you and for guys it’s about looks And respect I guess

and that concludes the discussion on your part....your opinion has been noted.
Yes physical attraction is key for both genders, other factors can be debated.

and that concludes the discussion on your part....your opinion has been noted.
Yes physical attraction is key for both genders, other factors can be debated.

Concludes........

You Sir get the Monday smile immunity for your post.

Lol

I consider meenakshi sheshadri was one of the most beautiful woman ever,but beauty always lyes on beholder..

View attachment 440726

Relax and don't be panic...

Dude stop spamming the thread. Why are you promoting love jihad here. I am reporting your post.

Who da **** knows these pics are from a girl who will get twitter banned again.

@The Eagle @Jungibaaz @Horus

Ok dear i deleted my post,happy...

Delete yourself too. Add something that carries a genuine contribution to this thread, not your propaganda. If you really want to ogle at female pictures - carry your tootsie to the Indian defence forum - then the media section and by all means post as many pictures as you want there. Here it carries zero value.

This is a general question targeted at the global community without any ethnic barriers.

Put it's this way.....who wants to wake up next to a potato.
Before marrying know what your partner looks like without makeup or you might get a nasty shock at fajar. The angel of the night is a beast at daylight :woot::woot:

Delete yourself too. Add something that carries a genuine contribution to this thread, not your propaganda. If you really want to ogle at female pictures - carry your tootsie to the Indian defence forum - then the media section and by all means post as many pictures as you want there. Here it carries zero value.

This is a general question targeted at the global community without any ethnic barriers.

Don't try to be too over smart.

Back
Top Bottom