What's new

‘Is Army Chief A BJP leader?’: Congress Slammed Chief Bipin Rawat On CAA

Strange comments from pakistanies on the thread on a comment made by Indian army chief,when their army literally comments of everything on Pakistan .

ye kiya code hai bhai?

80669158_10220334099893798_677475741700456448_n.jpg
haha.. Gem

what's this cheap copy of ISPR?

btw Army getting involved in politics i would live to see india try this...
Chief of the Defence Staff (CDS) is a position for the tri-service chief of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. It was first officially suggested in 1999

Former Indian Defence minister to Gen Pimpin " Mind your own Business"

Citizenship Act protests: ‘Mind your own business,’ P Chidambaram tells Army chief Bipin Rawat
The former defence minister said that it is a disgrace that the BJP government is now using Army officials to oppose students who protest peacefully.
Scroll Staff
Yesterday · 06:08 pm
133647-ihpsotlelk-1577535387.jpg

A file photo of Congress leader and former Defence Minister P Chidambaram. | P Chidambaram-The Legend/Facebook

Congress leader P Chidambaram on Saturday hit out at Army chief Bipin Rawat for his comments on students protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act in Uttar Pradesh, The Hindu reported.

Commenting on the violence during the protests, Rawat said at an event in Delhi on Thursday: “As we are witnessing in large number of universities and colleges, students the way they are leading masses and crowds to carry out arson and violence in cities and towns. This is not leadership.” He added that true leaders lead people in the right direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

, many of whom reminded Rawat of the limits of his office. But Union minister and former Army chief VK Singh defended Rawat, asking the Opposition not to politicise everything.

Inaugurating the “Save India Save Constitution” march organised by the Congress in Thiruvananthapuram, Chidambaram said it was a disgrace that the Bharatiya Janata Party government at the Centre was now taking the help of the Army and state police chiefs to oppose students who had protested against the Act in a democratic manner.

“Let me appeal to General Rawat,” Chidambaram said. “You head the Army and mind your business. What politicians will do, politicians will do. It is not the business of the Army to tell politicians what we should do, just as it is not our business to tell you how to fight a war.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Chidambaram claimed that the Citizenship Amendment Act is a precursor to the Centre’s aim of resurrecting the regressive Laws of Manu and applying them in India. He asserted that the divisive politics of the BJP will take India back to the Dark Ages.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Citizenship Amendment Act, passed by Parliament on December 11, provides citizenship to refugees from six minority religious communities from Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Pakistan, provided they have lived in India for six years and entered India by December 31, 2014. It has been widely criticised for excluding Muslims.

At least 25 people have been killed in nationwide protests against the Act in the past three weeks, with 18 dying in Uttar Pradesh alone.

On the other hand, the stated aim of the National Register of Citizens is to distinguish undocumented migrants living in India from genuine Indian citizens. When it was carried out in Assam earlier this year, 19 lakh people, or 6% of Assam’s population, was excluded.

https://amp.scroll.in/latest/948120...QrbA_qGty2B7XBnuw5dHwtvcAbSNf7B2lOZdCTt1hFQUY

army chief is a patriot but congress is a traitor party

I don't understand this.
You literally have India due to congress.

I think what you are really trying to say is
"India is not a facist Hindu state and it tolerates its minorities too much thanks to Congress"

I don't understand this.
You literally have India due to congress.

I think what you are really trying to say is
"India is not a facist Hindu state and it tolerates its minorities too much thanks to Congress"
no you literally have Pakistan because of congress not india.
yes india tolerates its minorities very well , you can see population of minorities grown since independence.

no you literally have Pakistan because of congress not india.
yes india tolerates its minorities very well , you can see population of minorities grown since independence.

You didn't address my point but needlessly brought in Pakistan.
Typical Indian Answer.

Once again, India literally exists because of congress.
Pakistan exists because of Muslim League, Congress tried to stop the formation of Pakistan but failed.

As for you minorities, why are they rioting then?
India treats its minorities as well as a house fly. They are left alone until they become annoying, then they are squashed.

Back
Top Bottom