What's new

Is A Nuclear Iran Good For India?

I thought the Taliban and Iran hated one another(?) They almost went to war with one another.

Taliban are Sunni extremists by the way.

Hello,

When abu mos3ab was choping the heads of shia's in iraq how many alqaeda operatives were in iran ( big names ) and how many of osama's kids were also present in iran. alqaeda is a genuine wahabi outfit and who was giving shelter to alqaeda in afghanistan ? . It is very hard to understand the policy of iran

About iran getting nuclear weapons, who got nuclear weapons they first get rid of their nuclear weapons then ask iran not to have nuclear weapons.

TARIQ

India has always supported peaceful Nuclear technology for Iran. I'm not sure why it should affect India. After all India does get a lot of it's crude from Iran despite US sanctions. Also 40% of Iran's oil and some infra projects in Iran have been taken up by the Indian government.

i support iran for nuclear deal.

anyway we don't have any disputes with them,india is the second largest importer for iran for crude oil despite pressure from uncle sam.

The Iranians who submitted to Islam, an Arab Religion, got their culture bastardized to the Arabs:lol:

Even the name of your country Iran comes from the word Aryan, which was adopted by the Nazi Fanatic White Blonde Blue Eyed Shah!

Shows How much Subuerts you are!:whistle:
bro,
don't bring religion,we have muslims brothers too in our country,infact number is higher then iran

g

And Islam is a religion. It's like saying Italians and Russians are Arab because they have a Semite religion.

you're a grade A fool.

Remember Battle of al-Qādisiyyah

The Battle of al-Qādisiyyah (Arabic: معركة القادسيّة‎; transliteration, Ma'rakat al-Qādisiyyah; Persian: نبرد قادسيه; alternative spellings: Qadisiyya, Qadisiyyah, Kadisiya) was the decisive engagement between the Arab Muslim army and the Sassanid Persian army during the first period of Muslim expansion. It resulted in the Islamic conquest of Persia, and was key to the conquest of Iraq.

Battle of al-Q

i dont know why we are discussing this.... if iran wants N weapons.. let them have it... it is completely their choice.......

True. If they want to acquire N-Weapons and as a result wants themselves to be blown skyhigh by US and allies, who are we to stop them. In the meanwhile we should keep looking for new oil resources like in Africa and if possible Russia so that our economy is independent of ME oil.

Its Iran's choice, it doesn't affects us in any manner. They need nukes as a detterent if USA decides to attack them for their oil.

you Indians still have the slave mentality from the British days.
You guys still speak English in India and consequently get influenced by the English speaking media.

what you wrote could be a transcript from a Fox news segment ffs
get a clue

I think the language which you have used in the this post is surely not Irani or Persian.... So calling us English speaking slaves is nothing but a empty attempt to justify your cause and proove Indians that they are following others philosophies..

Even if giving a person claims anything by quoting some news which has been aired on any credible news chanel, then how come you proove that individuals devoid of his own thoughts and judging ability..

There is no need to have a magnificant glass for watching a object which can be observed very well by naked eyes. I hope you got the point

regards

On the topic:

For a forseeable future, There wont be any significant effect on India (+ or-) if Iran chose to go nuclear

The world should come out of this global police mindset determining whats good and bad for others. No one should have right to certain things and not others. If Iran wants to go nuclear, Its upto them, infact I would support them because that would only make them more safe, safe from US and Israel

Iran should be allowed to have nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. I don't want to talk about weapons, cuz that's just a NO full stop.

does your opinion as an American matter? That's the question I want answered.

Inaction and cowardness are two words that can describe your nation's policy towards Iran for the past 32 years. Whether or not Iran gets weapons, you guys will always be on the sidelines.

Nuclear weapons are got going to go out. They are going to stay there and eventually it will spread among all the nations. I think nuclear Iran is neither good nor bad for India. Our Foreign policy pundits might have some task cut out to balance the relations between Iran and US.
Iran has to take a call on their nuclear policy. But India should not antogonize iran, as they are a valuable relation to us.

Remember Battle of al-Qādisiyyah

The Battle of al-Qādisiyyah (Arabic: معركة القادسيّة‎; transliteration, Ma'rakat al-Qādisiyyah; Persian: نبرد قادسيه; alternative spellings: Qadisiyya, Qadisiyyah, Kadisiya) was the decisive engagement between the Arab Muslim army and the Sassanid Persian army during the first period of Muslim expansion. It resulted in the Islamic conquest of Persia, and was key to the conquest of Iraq.

Battle of al-Q

No I wasn't alive back then, but it seems you were!
Again, what does religion have to do with ethnic background and culture? Italians, Greeks, Russians and the Brits, all Christians with their own native culture. Iran is influenced more by its pre-Islamic history than its Islamic one. The language, food, art, music, architecture...

your futile attempt to wind me up is frankly embarrasing, stop it.

Back
Top Bottom