What's new

IRIB TV Channels on Satellites

GTanem

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello. I have a question for Iranian brethren here.

I have a satellite TV currently receiving Hotbird. And while surfing the TV channels, I saw this one: شبکه جهانی جام جم - صفحه نخست broadcasting an Iranian Movie with subtitles. And I noticed that they offer two movies with subtitles every weekend. And on weekdays, TV series with subtitles. I used to watch the movies at the weekends and I loved most of them. However, that satellite provider removed Jame-Jam TV. Sanctions, I guess?

Now, my question is, which Satellite Provider should I align my satellite dish to, in order to be able to watch below tv channels:

Jame-Jam TV (for English subtitled Movies and TV series)
iFILMTV English (for English dubbed Movies and TV series)
SAHARTV (English, Azeri, Kurdish, Urdu, etc.)
HispanTV
And IRIB TV Channels [1, 2, 3, etc] Including QuranTV

I want to watch movies and tv series subbed or dubbed in English.

P.s. Signals must be received from Eastern region of Turkey.
P.p.s. Palestinian AqsaTV, Lebanese almayadeen and al-Manar TV and Iraqi al Forat TV would be bonus for me if they are available on that satellite provider.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello. I have a question for Iranian brethren here.

I have a satellite TV currently receiving Hotbird. And while surfing the TV channels, I saw this one: شبکه جهانی جام جم - صفحه نخست broadcasting an Iranian Movie with subtitles. And I noticed that they offer two movies with subtitles every weekend. And on weekdays, TV series with subtitles. I used to watch the movies at the weekends and I loved most of them. However, that satellite provider removed Jame-Jam TV. Sanctions, I guess?

Now, my question is, which Satellite Provider should I align my satellite dish to, in order to be able to watch below tv channels:

Jame-Jam TV (for English subtitled Movies and TV series)
iFILMTV English (for English dubbed Movies and TV series)
SAHARTV (English, Azeri, Kurdish, Urdu, etc.)
HispanTV
And IRIB TV Channels [1, 2, 3, etc] Including QuranTV

I want to watch movies and tv series subbed or dubbed in English.

P.s. Signals must be received from Eastern region of Turkey.
P.p.s. Palestinian AqsaTV, Lebanese almayadeen and al-Manar TV and Iraqi al Forat TV would be bonus for me if they are available on that satellite provider.

Thanks in advance.
My suggestion go to flysat.com and search for the channel you like.

Badr/ArabSat , i don't know the exact designation as there's probably not just one arab sat (like Turksat2C/3A etc.) , but you can easily google which arab Sat , the general guideline is well "Arab" Sat

Yeah, I looked it up. It seems what I need is Badr 5. It has them all. Thanks.

the movies I liked most are; Gold and Copper (tala va mas), God is Near (khoda nazdik ast), Birds of a Feather (kabootar ba kabootar), Salma and the Apple (sib o salma), A Cube of Sugar (ye habe ghand), Angels Descend Together (fereshteha baham miayand), etc.

the series I love however are based on history, such as, Stairway to Heaven (nardabame asoman), Mokhtarnamah, the Men of Angelos (mardan-e anjolos), etc. Except for Setayesh. it is not based on ancient history but I really love it.

the movies I liked most are; Gold and Copper (tala va mas), God is Near (khoda nazdik ast), Birds of a Feather (kabootar ba kabootar), Salma and the Apple (sib o salma), A Cube of Sugar (ye habe ghand), Angels Descend Together (fereshteha baham miayand), etc.

the series I love however are based on history, such as, Stairway to Heaven (nardabame asoman), Mokhtarnamah, the Men of Angelos (mardan-e anjolos), etc. Except for Setayesh. it is not based on ancient history but I really love it.

you can find them all on youtube

I started this torrent site a few years ago for Iranian films with English subtitles. It's now run by my friend, and I haven't visited it in a while so not sure how the selections are, but check it out,

The Iranian ******** Community .:. Iranian Movies, Cinema, Theatre, Films, Videos, Entertainment, Arts, Sports, Music, Culture, Language

I started this torrent site a few years ago for Iranian films with English subtitles. It's now run by my friend, and I haven't visited it in a while so not sure how the selections are, but check it out,

The Iranian ******** Community .:. Iranian Movies, Cinema, Theatre, Films, Videos, Entertainment, Arts, Sports, Music, Culture, Language
I didn't looked at selection but by looking at first page it seemed to me that the movies have were low bit-rate and probably lost a lot of detail to be honest I believe a good movie for 720p contents must be at least 3gb and for 1080p the minimum is at least 9gb any more compression and you loose detail or get artifact such as banding , but it depends a lot on content but 500mb is a little low by any measure you evaluate it even for 480p.

I didn't looked at selection but by looking at first page it seemed to me that the movies have were low bit-rate and probably lost a lot of detail to be honest I believe a good movie for 720p contents must be at least 3gb and for 1080p the minimum is at least 9gb any more compression and you loose detail or get artifact such as banding , but it depends a lot on content but 500mb is a little low by any measure you evaluate it even for 480p.

******** are like Wikipedia. Its a community activity.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom