What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

50 + 24 ? that's total of 72

BT said the total need/demand was for 68 x SU-35S + May be 4 x trainers.

Did someone say…. MORE MISSILES!?!?

Yeah man, it’s sad but what can you do lol.

We need another derivative of a derivative missile design.

Introducing……Fattah 2. This new missile comes with the feature that while coming down in atmosphere plays bandari music to scare the enemy.

Stay tuned till the next technological break thru in Missile design.

Border guards: So can we get proper body armour, vehicle support, and training?

Iran: Sorry no funds for that, but on the bright side we expanded Behesht Zahra to fit more graves. You get to pick your own lot!

That story is joke,only idiot can belive it. First,no one pay contract 7 yrs in advance,and Russia at that time said openly they will only sell planes after 2020 embargo is lifted. Second,at same time when Iran,if you belive this joke,paid Russia for SU 35,Iran sued and won billions worth lawsuit against Russia for not delivering or partialy deliver more than 20 contracts....So,just in same time Iran sued Russia for non delivering more than 20 contracts,Iran gave Russia bilions in advance...I mean,these people are imbecils,they dont have clue how these stories sound for someone who actually know more about Iran-Russia experience. Just to remind you,when Iran bought Mig29 from Soviet air force stockpiles(Yes Iran insisted on aircrafts built for SSSR air force),contract included 20 years of maintaince,spare parts and upgrades for these MiGs....Than 2 contracts for RD 33 engines,none delivered 100%...than same story for SU24...,S300...I cant even recall all contracts Russians never delivered or partialy delivered.

Last edited:
That story is jole,only idiot can belive it. First,no one pay contract 7 yrs in advance,and Russia at that time said openly they will only sell planes after 2020 embargo is lifted. Second,at same time when Iran,if you belive this joke,paid Russia for SU 35,Iran sued and won billions worth lawsuit against Russia for not delivering or partialy deliver more than 20 contracts....So,just in same time Iran sued Russia for non delivering more than 20 contracts,Iran gave Russia bilions in advance...I mean,these people are imbecils,they dont have clue how these stories sound for someone who actually know more about Iran-Russia experience. Just to remind you,when Iran bought Mig29 from Soviet air force stockpiles(Yes Iran insisted on aircrafts built for SSSR air force),contract included 20 years of maintaince,spare parts and upgrades for these MiGs....Than 2 contracts for RD 33 engines,none delivered 100%...than same story for SU24...,S300...I cant even recall all contracts Russians never delivered or partialy delivered.

The whole Su35 thing has become a running joke as far as I’m concerned.

Any talk about it always leads to some level of confusion and hearsay.

Agreed with Sanel1412. Something is wrong if irianian Government paid in advance for such advanced fighters and they re not delivered (breaking the contract) and last month the actual iranian Government visit Russia and talks about strategic alliance (March 31 2023!!!!!) and all those narratives... There must be a operative, political or even economical reason for not delivering them, and for sure Iranian Government agreed to that change. Don´t pay atention to those breaking news from the toilet.

I just say,if you belive this nonsense,Iran paid for SU 35 somwhere between 2015-2018...and that just makes no sense,because it mean,Iran pay Russia billions, in same time Iran won at International court of justice lawsuite vs Russia for not delivering bunch of contracts,it would be the same as Bank giving new credit to person who has 20 unpaid credits. Also,large contracts are always paid in few tranches,even if you pay in advance,you pay avanse. Also,Iran and Russia now have multi bilion projects,some of regional and even global importance,like NSTC corridor, or banking projects,yesterday Iran said it will cooperate with Russia on SuperJet...thus new level of defense cooperation...so I belive,considering situation Russia have found itself,it is expected to see some delays...Russia has no many friends right now,and Iran and China are probably 2 most important players for Russia right now,I dont think Russia would risk this because of few dosens of aircrafts. Yesterday they even reviewed joint Russia-PGGC statement after Iran sumoned Russian ambasador...so this whole story dont seems to me credible...But even if it is true,per this story,delivery is set for 2023,so...

I just say,if you belive this nonsense,Iran paid for SU 35 somwhere between 2015-2018...and that just makes no sense,because it mean,Iran pay Russia billions, in same time Iran won at International court of justice lawsuite vs Russia for not delivering bunch of contracts,it would be the same as Bank giving new credit to person who has 20 unpaid credits. Also,large contracts are always paid in few tranches,even if you pay in advance,you pay avanse. Also,Iran and Russia now have multi bilion projects,some of regional and even global importance,like NSTC corridor, or banking projects,yesterday Iran said it will cooperate with Russia on SuperJet...thus new level of defense cooperation...so I belive,considering situation Russia have found itself,it is expected to see some delays...Russia has no many friends right now,and Iran and China are probably 2 most important players for Russia right now,I dont think Russia would risk this because of few dosens of aircrafts. Yesterday they even reviewed joint Russia-PGGC statement after Iran sumoned Russian ambasador...so this whole story dont seems to me credible...But even if it is true,per this story,delivery is set for 2023,so...
Unnamed sources/Anonymous sources = fake in 99% of times
This is used as a leverage to discredit and do some hasbara at the same time

This method is used compulsively by Israel and Western countries, particularly against Iran and NK, but they are less credible on Iran because it is not as secretive as NK, they can actually say anything about NK and it passes, "man pass Kim's car and gets executed for it" "Iran rape virgin before executing and throw gays off cliffs" etc

There is news that Russia ramp up SU-35 production, delivered two batches to its own Airforce in the last months. So me think they dont have ressources free for Iran at the moment.

me think what they gave their army is the Egyptian aircrafts

it would be the same as Bank giving new credit to person who has 20 unpaid credits.
if only knew about some case open in our judiciary system about biggest debts to our banking system

Back
Top Bottom