What's new

IRGC Ballistic Missiles Destroy Naval Targets at 1,800km Distance

That's my point, they're accurate, as long as they don't fail (Which means they're not that accurate)
If one of the missile's fins is faulty for example, and it misses the target, can you claim the missile is accurate but unreliable? Makes no sense to do so.

Many missed, some say deliberately, I believe they just missed
about those failed hitting the target . are you meaning the warhead failed to hit the target or the body after separating from the warhead failed to hit the target ?
I wonder if you can provide evidence of the warhead fall short of the target ?
you see by deliberately in that article they meant Iran didn't attack barrack and shelter but targeted warehouse and runway. suggest you read the article again.

Another option to continiously track carrier group is to upgrade wing-body stealthy uavs to have longer ranges and add sensors accordingly especially a radar preferrably aesa to detect the fleet from far and send back target information continiously.

Wing body has some advantages like carrying the fuel inside the wings. Also additionally fuel tanks can be added in place of internal bomb payloads for a specific tracking mission involving 2000+kms radius. From shorter ranges it can have bombs(SDBs or other agms) and for longer range tracking-only missions it can have extra fuel tanks inside as payload and it can track the enemy ships supplying target data for asbms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom