What's new

IRGC announces bomber project !

iranrq170.jpg

+
1631251_-_main.jpg

Last edited:
and what about engine !?
do we have strong turbofan engine !? or just want to use 4 middle class (50-75 KN )turbofan engine .... !?

and what about engine !?
do we have strong turbofan engine !? or just want to use 4 middle class (50-75 KN )turbofan engine .... !?

Aghaa......let me scratch my ear......hhhmmmmmm you sure...it won't be something 313....?????

:)

100%

and what about engine !?

and what about engine !?

:)

Patience bro ...

Patience bro ...

do you know something bro !? If I was Iran President , I would asked for Iran share from western companies military contract with Persian Gulf Arabs ....

Our every announcement and every unveiling is just make western military industries happier and richer ... they should give our share ...

do you know something bro !? If I was Iran President , I would asked for Iran share from western companies military contract with Persian Gulf Arabs ....

Our every announcement and every unveiling is just make western military industries happier and richer ... they should give our share ...
let them waste their money on something that gonna be useless for them.

If man size design is develop then all it need a seat and instead of machine takes control , transfer control to human. Ok,
Now explain me the advantage and dis advantages of Wings VS conventional planes ?
@SOHEIL

Iranian mullah if whole world going west he will start moving east after half of journey he realzes that oh i am alone heading then start moving west again lagging behind .same case here whole world is going multirole Mullah decide bombers amazing i hope like nuclear program they will realize its was wrong direction lets see when .

Iranian mullah if whole world going west he will start moving east after half of journey he realzes that oh i am alone heading then start moving west again lagging behind .same case here whole world is going multirole Mullah decide bombers amazing i hope like nuclear program they will realize its was wrong direction lets see when .
Please do some research then write. So in your words the bombers are obsolete? Tell that to USAF:

Northrop Grumman Wins USAF Bomber Contract

The bombers will never be obsolete. You always need specialized heavy bombers that can carry heavy armaments. A b-2 which is not a large bird, can carry 80x500 lb bombs. How many multirole fighter you need to do the same?

Genius, Reporters asked the commander of IRGC aerospace about fighter jets and he answered that's related to army's air force, and we (IRGC) are working on the drones, yet we have had some negotiations with Science ministry to work on a bomber (most probably by utilizing the technologies which they extracted from RQ170).

IMG_20160211_195317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom