What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Good timing, good answer. It's also a hint to the world arrogance and its regional puppets that are itching for war.

It's time to say exit for US troops from Iraq. They..together with Israel are exporting their sabotage to Iraq. I don't know which puppets in Iraqi government prevent Americans to be kicked out, whatever they are (advisors, bakery workers etc). I don't know which puppets in Iraqi government allowed American embassy/consulate to be the biggest in the world (welcoming a spy factory in Iraq)

Iraqi Hezbollah Militia Leader:
- If war between USA and Iraq/Syria/Saudi/Iran breaks out, we stand with all Arab nations and Iran against USA
- If war between Satan and USA breaks out, we stand with Satan, because USA is bigger Satan
- If US attacks Iran, all US soldiers and personnel in Iraq will become "hostages" of Iraqi Resistance Forces

@Alshawi1234

What do you make of Al Saadi's removal, ISOF's number 1 Talib Shaghati seems to be in a acceptance with the order. Makes no sense militarily, political reasons from what direction?

@Alshawi1234

What do you make of Al Saadi's removal, ISOF's number 1 Talib Shaghati seems to be in a acceptance with the order. Makes no sense militarily, political reasons from what direction?

They blame Sa’adi for entering the US embassy without permission. However that seems flawed because the only time he entered the US embassy is to get a visa as part of an invitation to give a speech at Harvard university. He also gave a speech to US special forces officers and public media.

They completely ignore those who are openly cooperating with Iran and went after him. Shagati himself is the biggest US agent. He has an US citizenship and his family resides there as well (from what I’ve heard). Sa’adi is a military man not a political figure. I guess after defeating IS they slowly want to transition the forces and reduce the risk of any threat to the politicians. It’s a rotten government. They reward the traitors and punish the patriots. PM Adil is a weak man who only takes orders from the large blocs (fath and sadrists).

They blame Sa’adi for entering the US embassy without permission. However that seems flawed because the only time he entered the US embassy is to get a visa as part of an invitation to give a speech at Harvard university. He also gave a speech to US special forces officers and public media.

They completely ignore those who are openly cooperating with Iran and went after him. Shagati himself is the biggest US agent. He has an US citizenship and his family resides there as well (from what I’ve heard). Sa’adi is a military man not a political figure. I guess after defeating IS they slowly want to transition the forces and reduce the risk of any threat to the politicians. It’s a rotten government. They reward the traitors and punish the patriots. PM Adil is a weak man who only takes orders from the large blocs (fath and sadrists).

Rumors say it is by factions seeking to counter US influence, however that makes little sense given that Shaghati whom is closer to the political command of CTS seems to be approving of this. Sa'adi has focused entirely on military matters being on the frontlines. This broken gov will ruin CTS if they have too much influence on it, the only reason it turned out a successful organization initially structure and training wise is that the US military took complete supervision of its creation in the early days meaning no corrupt Iraqi gov involvement.

If we look at the Brook's report on ISOF from 2014 [https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/pubs/PolicyFocus157-Witty-2.pdf]
we saw that CTS was weakened by Maliki's policies. Looks like the cycle is going to repeat, this time by our new PM who is the biggest trash, Abadi is missed.

How will the army be effected by this do you guys see any trickle down into the entire armed forces?

How will the army be effected by this do you guys see any trickle down into the entire armed forces?

I think it's an isolated case, neither party in Iraq is powerful enough to turn the tide when it comes to international alliances. There is a balance and that has been going on for decades now. As for how this will impact the army, time will tell.

I think it's an isolated case, neither party in Iraq is powerful enough to turn the tide when it comes to international alliances. There is a balance and that has been going on for decades now. As for how this will impact the army, time will tell.

Sadly, very true. I was hoping it’d spark some conversation for the rest of the armed forces. They are long overdue for updates and a more automated style of systems so this corruption can be cracked down on.

Another former regime Iraqi is leading ISIS now, if all these experienced monkeys joined the gov army instead it of fighting it they would have a better future

Another former regime Iraqi is leading ISIS now, if all these experienced monkeys joined the gov army instead it of fighting it they would have a better future
.jpg

Back
Top Bottom