What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

It was joint US/Iraqi government affair. Don't shoulder all blame on them.

1200 Palestinian suicide bombers, who should we blame. O wait, it's just a "few".

Not true, in 1988, Hassan Nasrullah said that he wants to make Lebanon a 'part of Iran' :
The idea of making Lebanon an Islamic state was proposed and later given up by Hezbollah. That video is from a few decades ago and never came into practice. Try harder next time.

What are they? Seems like statues with pretty interesting beards....
Might as well destroy the Kaaba with that logic.

No one worships these statues. Some people worship trees, does that mean we should destroy all the trees. Please use your logic.

Luckily most of the original artifacts ere moved to Baghdad, the majority of these are replicas with the exception of the large winged bull. Now the people of Mosul can live with the shame for the rest of their lives.

1200 Palestinian suicide bombers, who should we blame. O wait, it's just a "few".

The idea of making Lebanon an Islamic state was proposed and later given up by Hezbollah. That video is from a few decades ago and never came into practice. Try harder next time.

No one worships these statues. Some people worship trees, does that mean we should destroy all the trees. Please use your logic.

Luckily most of the original artifacts ere moved to Baghdad, the majority of these are replicas with the exception of the large winged bull. Now the people of Mosul can live with the shame for the rest of their lives.
Well done but they don't understand mate trust me they don't feel any shame!!!.

1. I don't think you are Hassan's spokesman, thus show me a video in which he says he doesn't want Lebanon to become a 'part of Iran', or else do not waste my | your time .
2. The problem isn't only about making Lebanon an Islamic state, but rather making it a 'part of Iran' under the rule of the so-called 'Wali Al-Faqeeh' Khameini (or Khomeini back then), i.e. Persian Empire v2.0 (Iranian occupation) .
3. Even if Hasan denied it, I guess it is a part of a 'strategy'...they don't admit anything cause there are too many that are considered men, but those who act like men are rare find these days .
4. That isn't the only video, what about Wathiq Al-Battat saying they want to occupy Saudi Arabia ?, @ebray, @Dr.Thrax, here is another reason why I believe they are imperialists :
Summary :
Al-Battat: We train them whenever we need to, we have prepared an army..insha'Allah..we wil pray in The Two Holy Mosques (Mecca and Medina) .
Anchor: I didn't understand that statement..., what do you mean by saying you are going to pray in The Two Holy Mosques ?...will your army invade The Two Holy Mosques ?
Al-Battat: Insha'Allah, we will destroy the 'infidel' Saudi government..the secular regime...and all the regimes that prepare their people 'against Islam by supporting Israel and America' .
Anchor: How will you fight them ?
Al-Battat: I said that the Imam will appear soon insha'Allah and we will go with him to Saudi Arabia, to 'liberate' it..to 'liberate' it...

5. As you did nothing yet, I wouldn't need trying harder .

@ebray :- Wathiq Al-Battat, is like Hasan Nasrullah, but in Iraq .
An object happens to be idol, when you worship it....who worships at the old Sumerian statues in a museum.... ?
I think some of those statues were there since the Abassid, Umayyad reign..., maybe they didn't know those statues should have been destroyed, that's why Al-Baghdadi came to do the world this favor in the 21 century .

Last edited:

I didn't say they should be destroyed but I don't care either, roflmao. Kaaba is not an idol, you are educated and know that.

I didn't say they should be destroyed but I don't care either, roflmao. Kaaba is not an idol, you are educated and know that.

what is the difference between the Kaaba, and what the wahabi inspired ISIS have destroyed in Mossul , the Taliban in Afghanistan or the MUJAO in Timbouktu? All are symbols that defines societies and their past.

Well we don't care about 'palestine' either so do us a favor and leave unless you want us trolling on every thread you make, of course you would explode ur *** if I did that knowing your emotional brain.
--------------------

500 Iraqi Sunnis from Salahdin province join Asaib ahl al Haq

Well we don't care about 'palestine' either so do us a favor and leave unless you want us trolling on every thread you make, of course you would explode ur *** if I did that knowing your emotional brain.
--------------------

Sunnis of Anbar also need to follow their brothers' decision in Salahaddin province. This way, the war against Daesh can be ended much more easily.

@Mosamania @Antaréss see vid above, like I keep telling you you get confirmation from over there now.

Mosab it's time you accept the truth about those 'sectarian militia's', no propaganda, evidence will keep coming.

Sunnis of Anbar also need to follow their brothers' decision in Salahaddin province. This way, the war against Daesh can be ended much more easily.

They've recruited Christians from the North as well.

B-2zUkoUYAAo8wb.png

That once again throws out all the garbage people tried to say about them.

Last edited:
Meh , they are rafida in disguise .

================

Unconfirmed reports of Iraqi Army shooting down a US plane while it was distributing aid to ISIS .

can anyone confirm ?

==============

World's biggest Mine defused in Takrit by "الحشد الشعبی" .

resized_922229_813.jpg

resized_922230_426.jpg

@Mosamania @Antaréss see vid above, like I keep telling you you get confirmation from over there now.

Mosab it's time you accept the truth about those 'sectarian militia's', no propaganda, evidence will keep coming.

They've recruited Christians from the North as well.

B-2zUkoUYAAo8wb.png

That once again throws out all the garbage people tried to say about them.

No it doesn't. These 500 serve the purpose of propaganda. These 500 (notice a nice round number) will disappear soon. Not as in killed, but will just be that, 500 for people like you to gobble up.

No it doesn't. These 500 serve the purpose of propaganda. These 500 (notice a nice round number) will disappear soon. Not as in killed, but will just be that, 500 for people like you to gobble up.

I know you'll continue excuses but this is 1 more piece of evidence, i've shown you many before. '500' is an estimate of recruits they use for news reports, you can do better then that.

I know you'll continue excuses but this is 1 more piece of evidence, i've shown you many before. '500' is an estimate of recruits they use for news reports, you can do better then that.

I will never accept that Shia islamists will recruit people they consider Nuasib Kuffar with them for anything except propagnda purposes such as this one. You are more than free to see for yourself. How ISIS propagnda and these guys are no so different. Except one doesn't give a shit about image to English speaking world while the other does.

Back
Top Bottom